Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,103 members, 7,845,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group (18759 Views)

2023: Ohanaeze Rejects Atiku’s Single Term Proposal, Vice Presidential Slot / Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE / APC ‘ll Pay Dearly For Blocking Me In Oyo – Minister Of Communication, Shittu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by ofwest47(m): 6:56pm On Sep 10, 2018
I Before Others (courtesy Zik) if you try anything funny you will see a reason for it after. They are looking for V P from the New Looters Party aka PDP instead of supporting Buhari till 2023 for Okorocha the only known visionary leader of the IBO group to take over the Presidency comes 2023, but clueless leaders among them are now seeking for V P which they themselves has earlier described as a useless position now they want to become useless. I wish Okorocha should let them see the handwritings on the wall and do the needful. Buhari till 2023.

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by duwdu: 6:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
resurgent2019:

The same CTSR or whatever he’s called is an Igbo tribalist but he’s calling his family mentally unstable for protecting my own tribe. It must be painful being igbo though, some of us have tried advicing them on how to actualise their dream—thereby incurring the wrath of our own brothers—but igbos still hate.

They can expect to get Nigerians vote them in another lifetime, not this one.

Ehwoh, you're hitting real hard on this thread.

P34c3

3 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by Fariq: 7:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
fk002:

So because NW and SW get the number they should be ruling Nigeria till eternity right?

Ran maza yabaci. Beji ance northeast ba.
Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by Gaekerete: 7:15pm On Sep 10, 2018
How much has APC paid since they denied obonnanya onu VP s position ?
Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by Princedapace(m): 7:17pm On Sep 10, 2018
Otunba2004:
I totally agreed with you bros,, you have a valid point,, look at 2015 presidential election result in Lagos PDP AND APC was very close,, due to igbo factor in Lagos.

This is what most of them dont know.. it is funny.. Igbos too plenty for other regions..
Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by fk002: 7:20pm On Sep 10, 2018
Fariq:

Ran maza yabaci. Beji ance northeast ba.

Hahaha ba haka bane fa. Ni fa ko Atiku ya fito as flag bearer Buhari zan zaba.

But what that guy said is irrational
Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by Fariq: 7:24pm On Sep 10, 2018
fk002:

Hahaha ba haka bane fa. Ni fa ko Atiku ya fito as flag bearer Buhari zan zaba.

But what that guy said is irrational

You are right. Leave that guy he is anti everyone except Yoruba Christians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by CSTR1005: 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

See what you wrote just 4 days ago wink

The same govt that you claim has failed is the same govt you said you'll vote for just to have a chance at VP. So all your noise has always been about VP to awusa fulani? cheesy

Do you have anything you stand for? Biafra? Presidency? VP?

you're a confirmed hypocrite cheesy
Everybody know the buhari government is incompetent.

Right now, my objective is how the igbo nation can benefit.

Since buhari has a lot of idiots supporting him, voting for him as distasteful as it is, is a no-brainer as long as that gurantees igbo political future.

Your buhari is poor. Nothing will ever change that, but if the pdp fuccks up, voting for buhari is a distasteful but viable option.
The end game is igbo political future.
Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by CSTR1005: 7:33pm On Sep 10, 2018
Gaekerete:
Right now, igbos don't care about the APC.

Any igbo man in the APC does not have the weight of the people behind him, but it can change.
Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by resurgent2019: 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2018
Fariq:

You are right. Leave that guy he is anti everyone except Yoruba Christians.

Dafuq is he talking about?
Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by gurnam: 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2018
CSTR1005:

Everybody know the buhari government is incompetent.

Right now, my objective is how the igbo nation can benefit.

Since buhari has a lot of idiots supporting him, voting for him as distasteful as it is, is a no-brainer as long as that gurantees igbo political future.

Your buhari is poor. Nothing will ever change that, but if the pdp fuccks up, voting for buhari is a distasteful but viable option.
The end game is igbo political future.

So igbos are truly political parasites that can’t play opposition politics for 8 years before they start thirsting and long longing for federal patronage again ?

You are sounding like you are slaves to power at the center.

6 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by deomelo: 7:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
According to the Nigerian constitution (Not ipob constitution), na who get more votes dey win election grin

We don't and won't hand you Aso Rock on a platter of gold just because you are Igbos.

Go out there and start loving your countrymen, start reaching out, start forming alliances with other regions, stop hating, stop tribalism, bitterness, bigotry and anti Nigerian way of life.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by Pataricatering(f): 7:51pm On Sep 10, 2018
hollywater:
I will rather spend my whole day in Ashawo house that day,than to vote the Lifeless one again.
that’s very good ! Just do it !

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by Perceptor(m): 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Jealousy go kill you. So the Buhari govt has some little achievement? i thought you guys swear it's all doom and gloom? cheesy

We need to see one action Ekwueme took while in office to a lame duck Shagari. We heard of Umaru Dikko, We heard of Adisa Akinloye from that same govt.

Tell us one thing he did that showed he was not a deaf and dumb participant in that administration. Just one cheesy
Chai, sense no go kee you o! I think you shld be lowering your intelligence when you wan2 play wt IPOB pple cool

6 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by fk002: 8:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
deomelo:

According to the Nigerian constitution (Not ipob constitution), na who get more votes dey win election grin

We don't and won't hand you Aso Rock on a platter of gold just because you are Igbos.

Go out there and start loving your countrymen, start reaching out, start forming alliances with other regions, stop hating, stop tribalism, bitterness, bigotry and anti Nigerian way of life.

I am not IPOB
Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by fk002: 8:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
resurgent2019:

Dafuq is he talking about?

You should stop bigotry
Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by deomelo: 8:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
fk002:

I am not IPOB

Misquote.

Fixed..
Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by MrSly(m): 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
Upritman:
Ahead of the 2019 presidential election, a group known as Ndigbo National Assembly (NUA) has urged the leadership and elders of People’s Democratic Party (PDP) to ensure the vice presidential candidate of the party emerges from the South-East geopolitical zone. The group said its plea was to foster balance, equity, fairness and justice.

A statement signed by National President of NAU, Dede Uzor A. Uzor also threatened that the PDP would pay dearly if they shortchange Ndigbo again.

Uzor’s reaction follows an alleged plot to zone the PDP Vice Presidential slot to South West zone which was reechoed by Governor Ayodele Fayose on Friday.
The group warned PDP to ‘technically and tactically’ avoid the temptation of imposing candidates on Nigerians without due process as repeat of such grievous mistake may cause the party this coming election.

“This is the time for PDP to correct all the anomalies they committed that caused them 2015 presidential election.

“In view of their apologies to Nigerians of 16 years of misrule, the party should put their house in order. They should not go back to their status quo,” they said.
The Group went ahead to mention names of those it considered as qualified for presidential or vice presidential candidates to include former Governor of Anambra State, Mr. Peter Obi, the Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, former Central Bank Governor, Prof. Chukwuma Soludo,Senators Enyinnaya Abaribe, Victor Umeh, Ohaneze Ndigbo President-General, Chief Nnia Nwodo, and Chief Festus Odimegwu, among others.

(c) http://www.suanusblog.com/2018/09/2019-pdp-will-pay-dearly-if-igbos-are.html
Shadow hunting. You know Nigeria doesn't belong to you nor considers you. Instead of fighting for your identity which is Biafra you are there taking nonsense. What is VP? Agitate for Biafra and have every political structure controlled by Biafrans.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by Alexis11: 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
PrecisionFx:

which number?

In 2015 Buhari chose a VP from SW while GEJ chose a VP from the north n yet PDP got 43% of SW votes while APC got 57%.

Do the math.

So you guys knew 43% of the Yorubas voted for Jonathan in 2015 yet abused them that much. Well, congratulations you have converted many of them to Pro Buhari through your (Igbos) insults.

7 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by Pataricatering(f): 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Ur just a confused Afonja.

One thing that am 100% sure about is that many Yorubas will vote PDP if they choose an Igbo VP.

Once an Igbo is chosen as VP, Igbos will come out enmass in numbers never seen before since Nigeria's history n vote PDP. There are millions of IGBOS who use voters card as an I.D card to open bank accounts n they never vote because they are smart enough not to waste their time under the Sun to keep voting Hausa n Yoruba to power.

The number of Igbos in the SW is in millions, They will come out like never before to vote for PDP.

Igbos in the north are in multi millions n they will vote PDP in record numbers.

STOP playing that useless card, No one believes u. ALL Yoruba states have left PDP n shouldn't be given any ticket for VP.

Mark my word, SW will break even +|- between APC n pdp in 2019.
same yorubas that you say have left PDP and don’t deserve the ticket are the ones that will vote PDP with an igbo VP ? That’s such a joke !

7 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by Pataricatering(f): 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2018
PrecisionFx:

grin

LMFAO.

Just like I keep telling ur likes.

IGBOS DONT LOVE OR HATE YORUBAS OR HAUSAS, IGBOS ARE INDIFFERENT ABOUT U PEOPLE.

Meanwhile wen igbos gave a Yoruba Man OBJ block votes in 2003 n 1999 they were burning bridges abi?

Wen Igbos gave A hausa man Yaradua block votes in 2007 n voted him to power they were burning bridges abi?

Wen Igbos voted GEJ a SS man enmass in 2011 n 2015 they were burning bridges abi?

U people just don't know what to say.
you were simply voting for that destructive PDP party ! Yorubas sef did not vote obj they voted falae!

5 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by MayorofLagos(m): 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2018
Gaekerete:

Were grin grin
This guy don make me double over with laughter. Chineke

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by femmjo: 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2018
Why not threatening the APC too?
Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by resurgent2019: 9:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
fk002:

You should stop bigotry

What bigotry?

I am tired of correcting you lots.

Believe whatever you wanna believe about me.
Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by fk002: 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
resurgent2019:

What bigotry?

I am tired of correcting you lots.

Believe whatever you wanna believe about me.

Then why do you hate Islam and Igbo's.

Just give me a reasonable reason.
Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by Banmeallday: 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2018
Who cares about stupid election...ALl the voting that has been going on, what has it done than to cost people their lives and property. Fools are here supporting rogues like Atiku, Saraki, Kwankwaso, and coupist like Buhari, when their mets are ruling in great countries doing great things.......

FOOLS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by MayorofLagos(m): 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2018
Tushkito:

Iberibe, igbo.
I know u are expert on igbo matters, but next time don't make such silly mistakes again.

tankew

If i swing this long leg, your short @ss will land on a roof in Isiala Ngwa right away. Bloody iberiberi!

2 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 10, 2018
Ogeruo:
Igbos should be realistic and face the fact, from my own opinion, considering the fact that apc has failed. They should allow pdp to fix the VP to South west, in order to give apc a match for a defeat. They should be preparing for 2023 for presidency. It will be total greed for southwest and South South to come out in 2023 for the same position.

So the new PDP president will serve one term after going thru the campaign rigor? And if PMB wins as expected without Igbos support, you expect the SS and SW not to reap from their labor?

3 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by resurgent2019: 10:02pm On Sep 10, 2018
fk002:

Then why do you hate Islam and Igbo's.

Just give me a reasonable reason.

I don’t hate Islam. I fear Islam terrorism. There is a difference.

On igbo issue, I feel they have burnt all bridges of cooperation with other Nigerians and they should be let go. They have destroyed our unity with inculcated hate.

I urge the North to release them. I might dislike the very nature of the igbo man but I certainly don’t hate them as much as they hate my kind.

So there it goes. I am not a bigot.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by mightyhazell: 10:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
Nigerians should concern themselves about voting in great minds devoid of tribalism.. look how a country is constantly on a vicious cycle...

we actually deserve what we get in this country
Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by mightyhazell: 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
resurgent2019:

I don’t hate Islam. I fear Islam terrorism. There is a difference.

On igbo issue, I feel they have burnt all bridges of cooperation with other Nigerians and they should be let go. They have destroyed our unity with inculcated hate.

I urge the North to release them. I might dislike the very nature of the igbo man but I certainly don’t hate them as much as they hate my kind.

So there it goes. I am not a bigot.
ur not a bigot but your entire posts reek of demented bigotry. u need help

2 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 10, 2018
MayorofLagos:

If i swing this long leg, your short @ss will land on a roof in Isiala Ngwa right away. Bloody iberiberi!

Are u trying to be funny?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Camps Intensify ‘Campaign’ / Methodist Prelate, Samuel Uche, Regains Freedom / Nigerians Seeking Greener Pastures Abroad Hurting Our Pride, Buhari Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.