Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,098 members, 7,845,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group (18758 Views)

2023: Ohanaeze Rejects Atiku’s Single Term Proposal, Vice Presidential Slot / Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE / APC ‘ll Pay Dearly For Blocking Me In Oyo – Minister Of Communication, Shittu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
fk002:

Then why do you hate Islam and Igbo's.

Just give me a reasonable reason.

He hates igbos, hate buhari, hate Muslims.

He is a hypocrite and an ethic bigot hiding under "nigeria hates igbos, they need to build bridges "
forgetting that he is no different from those that he claims hate him.
Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by duwdu: 11:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
resurgent2019:

I don’t hate Islam. I fear Islam terrorism. There is a difference.

On igbo issue, I feel they have burnt all bridges of cooperation with other Nigerians and they should be let go. They have destroyed our unity with inculcated hate.

I urge the North to release them. I might dislike the very nature of the igbo man but I certainly don’t hate them as much as they hate my kind.

So there it goes. I am not a bigot.

I'm not a "religionist," but I caution that you'll need to watch it here...there's nothing like "Islam terrorism." So please do not profile other people's religion carelessly, just like I suspect you'll frown at others doing same to yours, whichever it is. Terrorists are terrorists, irrespective of the platform they claim to represent.

Even violent armed robbers claim they do it because they have the moral right to provide for other people, or their own families; that does not mean robbers are fighting for family values the way society views it. Likewise, you don't profile the murderous activities of the Ku Klux Klan as a sin of the Aryan race, simply because the Klan claims it's seeking to exterminate other races, particularly blacks, because it's goal is to ensure the survival and purity of the Aryan ("White" ) race! Numerous other examples abound in life.

And with regards to politics, I respectively submit that your language, I urge the North to release them, does smack of regional bigotry, whichever region you belong to. You probably mean well, but I think your mode of delivery on this one leaves a lot to be desired.

I'm coming across you in NL for the first time on this thread, and I previously acknowledged some other of your arguments on here I believe are pragmatic. So, please take my points in this post in good faith.

Good luck!

P34c3

3 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 11, 2018
fk002:

Why are you trolling on Igbo's.

If Igbo's vote APC in mass then i promise them they will clinch the presidential ticket come 2023.

They should just join hands and work for APC

We won't join hands n work for apc
Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 11, 2018
Alexis11:

So you guys knew 43% of the Yorubas voted for Jonathan in 2015 yet abused them that much. Well, congratulations you have converted many of them to Pro Buhari through your (Igbos) insults.

"" Well, congratulations you have converted many of them to Pro Buhari""

Anyone who did the above is silly.

43% of SW voted Jonathan, That doesn't mean 43% of Yorubas voted jonahthan
Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 11, 2018
Pataricatering:
same yorubas that you say have left PDP and don’t deserve the ticket are the ones that will vote PDP with an igbo VP ? That’s such a joke !

project back to daura is the basics of 2019.
Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 11, 2018
Pataricatering:
you were simply voting for that destructive PDP party ! Yorubas sef did not vote obj they voted falae!

Falae is a Yoruba Man.

In 2003 Yoruba voted PDP.

In 2011 Yoruba voted PDP too.
Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by Alexis11: 4:31am On Sep 11, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Falae is a Yoruba Man.

In 2003 Yoruba voted PDP.

In 2011 Yoruba voted PDP too.

So you guys know this trend yet you did not let us hear word after 2015 elections?

Let me tell you the truth, the bile and insults against the Yorubas by you guys after 2015 elections has done a lot of damage to PDP in the west as many neutrals have seen the party more as Igbos' party hence trying to take caution.
APC taking over Ondo and Ekiti is a litmus.

If you know you know. cool

5 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by Shukuakukobambi: 6:31am On Sep 11, 2018
Perceptor:

Chai, sense no go kee you o! I think you shld be lowering your intelligence when you wan2 play wt IPOB pple cool

Can you see the guy's hypocrisy and shamelessness? cheesy

Only 3 years out of action at the center, they want to die cheesy

I hope PDP gives them the VP ticket otherwise, na mass suicide we dey see so cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by Shukuakukobambi: 6:38am On Sep 11, 2018
gurnam:

So igbos are truly political parasites that can’t play opposition politics for 8 years before they start thirsting and long longing for federal patronage again ?

You are sounding like you are slaves to power at the center.

Of course they are. He's just one of many who out of helplessness are now admitting it cheesy

If Yoruba abandon Buhari today, they'll jump on his ship tomorrow after all, they worshiped a more bloody, cruel and dictatorial Abacha. Forget all the grandstanding and empty braggadocio here cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 6:40am On Sep 11, 2018
politics aside, PDP cannot pick non southwesterner as vp and expect to win 2019 election, so as they can't pick non northwesterner and expect to stand a chance

this is a mere political calculation and tactics. we should not make issue out of this. Igbo had been a loyal party member to PDP and Senate president should be zoned to them if pdp win. while you give them presidential chance after PDP 8yrs rule
Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by fk002: 6:45am On Sep 11, 2018
PrecisionFx:

We won't join hands n work for apc

That's the problem with your people always playing one party system.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by gurnam: 6:50am On Sep 11, 2018
EfonAlaaye2023:
politics aside, PDP cannot pick non southwesterner as vp and expect to win 2019 election, so as they can't pick non northwesterner and expect to stand a chance

this is a mere political calculation and tactics. we should not make issue out of this. Igbo had been a loyal party member to PDP and Senate president should be zoned to them if pdp win. while you give them presidential chance after PDP 8yrs rule

Then the loyal south westerner for 8 years should simply walk away into oblivion because you need to compensate and give Igbo the Presidency?

Life doesn’t work that way and not especially politics.

Everybody must fight and work for it, nobody will hand power to anyone because of pity, emotional blackmail and outright sense of entitlement that igbos are projecting as reasons to be given power.

5 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by durangokid: 7:26am On Sep 11, 2018
resurgent2019:
Igbos and ignorance though. They are an inseparable pair.

If the PDP chooses an Igbo man as VP, that is automatic failure as Yorubas and Hausas will come out enmasse to vote Buhari. Any inkling of an Igbo on any political party’s ticket will embolden Nigerians to come out and vote against that party.

Can’t the igbos see the trend? Na wa o
. Has Yorubas ever voted for PDP before, it is only non Yoruba that always vote for PDP in south west that is why Tinubu always bribe INEC there not to give non Yoruba their pvc cards
Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by 7lives: 7:28am On Sep 11, 2018
thegoodone1234:
forget tribalism. he said the true. only north west and south west that have the number.

And which credible South Westerner did you think the people of SW will abandon Oshinbajo and Buhari for.
Buhari and Oshinbajo combo is so on point.

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by 7lives: 7:44am On Sep 11, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

See what you wrote just 4 days ago wink

The same govt that you claim has failed is the same govt you said you'll vote for just to have a chance at VP. So all your noise has always been about VP to awusa fulani? cheesy

Do you have anything you stand for? Biafra? Presidency? VP?

you're a confirmed hypocrite cheesy

Are just finding out that they are hypocrites?.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 7:55am On Sep 11, 2018
gurnam:

Then the loyal south westerner for 8 years should simply walk away into oblivion because you need to compensate and give Igbo the Presidency?

Life doesn’t work that way and not especially politics.

Everybody must fight and work for it, nobody will hand power to anyone because of pity, emotional blackmail and outright sense of entitlement that igbos are projecting as reasons to be given power.

my analysis is basically on PDP selection rather not on ethnicity discourse bro. these politicians knows better.
Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 11, 2018
Alexis11:

So you guys know this trend yet you did not let us hear word after 2015 elections?

Let me tell you the truth, the bile and insults against the Yorubas by you guys after 2015 elections has done a lot of damage to PDP in the west as many neutrals have seen the party more as Igbos' party hence trying to take caution.
APC taking over Ondo and Ekiti is a litmus.

If you know you know. cool

"" APC taking over Ondo ""

APC taking ondo is nothing strange, many Afonjas have long decided to join APC so no be big deal.

THERE WAS NO ELECTION IN EKITI.

"" Let me tell you the truth, the bile and insults against the Yorubas by you guys after 2015 elections ""

Tinubu tells most Afonjas what to do, The Afonja states rushing into APC happened even before 2015 General election grin
Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 11, 2018
fk002:

That's the problem with your people always playing one party system.

No, U fail to see the real picture.

Igbos (The whole eastern nigeria) are United beyond measure, Thats why we are the only people in Nigeria to vote the same political party (irrespective of the candidate) from 1999 till date.

IF POLITICS CAN'T DISUNITE US, NOTHING WILL.
Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by fk002: 8:53am On Sep 11, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Igbos (The whole eastern nigeria) are United beyond measure, Thats why we are the only people in Nigeria to vote the same political party from 1999 till date.

Do you even know the meaning of democracy and politics

2 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by Shukuakukobambi: 9:24am On Sep 11, 2018
PrecisionFx:

"" APC taking over Ondo ""

APC taking ondo is nothing strange, many Afonjas have long decided to join APC so no be big deal.

THERE WAS NO ELECTION IN EKITI.

"" Let me tell you the truth, the bile and insults against the Yorubas by you guys after 2015 elections ""

Tinubu tells most Afonjas what to do, The Afonja states rushing into APC happened even before 2015 General election grin

Even kanu that has gone AWOL or expired is still telling igbo what to do e.g Sept 14th Sit at home or are you not going to comply?

3 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by Shukuakukobambi: 9:26am On Sep 11, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Igbos (The whole eastern nigeria) are United beyond measure, Thats why we are the only people in Nigeria to vote the same political party (irrespective of the candidate) from 1999 till date.

It's the politics of AGIP (Any govt in power). na access to power unite you guys, nothing more. we'll test this in 2019

3 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 11, 2018
fk002:

Do you even know the meaning of democracy and politics
Are u that silly?
Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 11, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Even kanu that has gone AWOL or expired is still telling igbo what to do e.g Sept 14th Sit at home or are you not going to comply?

Kanu as never the leader of the IGBOS.

Anyway I usually don't expect AFJs to understand this grin
Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 11, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

It's the politics of AGIP (Any govt in power). na access to power unite you guys, nothing more. we'll test this in 2019
LMFAO.

And why hasn't Igbo politicians decamped n joined APC Use ur sense for once grin
Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by Shukuakukobambi: 9:32am On Sep 11, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Kanu as never the leader of the IGBOS.

Anyway I usually don't expect AFJs to understand this grin

And you're the one that gave Tinubu the certificate conferring Yoruba leader on him?

3 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by fk002: 9:35am On Sep 11, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Are u that silly?

I am serious about the question.

How can a whole tribe support a single party as you stated.

Does that sound Democratic or political wise to you?

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by Shukuakukobambi: 9:35am On Sep 11, 2018
PrecisionFx:

LMFAO.

And why hasn't Igbo politicians decamped n joined APC Use ur sense for once; D

You have no sense angry

Orji Kalu
Nnamani
Chime
Arthur Eze
Hope Uzodinma
Egbuoji
Onyeageocha
Izunaso
Ararume
Andy Ubah

and others are from where? India?

Infact, since you mention the old eastern region, should we start mentioning those from the SS region who have jumped unto the ruling party train?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 11, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

You have no sense angry

Orji Kalu
Nnamani
Chime
Arthur Eze
Hope Uzodinma
Egbuoji
Onyeageocha
Izunaso
Ararume
Andy Ubah

Infact, since you mention the old eastern region, should we start mentioning those from the SS region who have jumped unto the ruling party train?

This is pure zombeism.....LMFAO.

So na only outcasts wey u fit list? which political position does these outcasts hold n who obeys them in Igbo land? who is their followers?

So u couldn't find Igbo politicians that joined APC.

"" who have jumped unto the ruling party train ""

U mean people like Akpabio n his likes that APC arrested/threatened/coerced many times with EFCC n forced himto decamp or face jail term?? grin
Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by thinksense: 9:45am On Sep 11, 2018
Slaves in 🇳🇬 Slaves in U. S slaves in 🇪🇺 Slaves in 🇿🇦 Slaves in asia Every were you go u be slave Continue to be slave even in ur own country IGBO

3 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 11, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

And you're the one that gave Tinubu the certificate conferring Yoruba leader on him?

Look around u.
Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 11, 2018
fk002:

I am serious about the question.

How can a whole tribe support a single party as you stated.

Does that sound Democratic or political wise to you?

Look at this one

Have u ever seen any Igbo man forcing or begging igbos to vote for anyone

As a people we take decisions on an individual basis and no one can ever influence us.

We decided on a personal level to be PDP n that's democracy.
Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by gurnam: 10:11am On Sep 11, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

You have no sense angry

Orji Kalu
Nnamani
Chime
Arthur Eze
Hope Uzodinma
Egbuoji
Onyeageocha
Izunaso
Ararume
Andy Ubah

You really have time ! That Ibo troll will wear you out with goal post shifting grin

He is just trolling, nothing sensible will come out from him

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Mulls Cabinet Reshuffle Ahead Of 2019 Elections / Photos: Derailed Train Removed, Repairs Begin / Abdulmumin Jibrin's Wife, Maryam Is Pregnant (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.