Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,449 members, 7,843,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group (18750 Views)

2023: Ohanaeze Rejects Atiku’s Single Term Proposal, Vice Presidential Slot / Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE / APC ‘ll Pay Dearly For Blocking Me In Oyo – Minister Of Communication, Shittu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by caracas: 10:32am On Sep 11, 2018
iammo:
tongue , 8.2million registered voters. even SS with 11.1m or North central with 10m voters aren't making demands
Some ppl are so myopic n refuse to use their brains .
For ur info they dint say southeast they said igbos
The igbos have the highest pvcs in Nigeria.
That the northwest have the highest pvcs is because of the igbos there
That south west have a huge pvc collection rate is because of the igbos there .
Samething can be said for the nc n the ss.
I am igbo n I reside in Lagos so tell me under which region will my pvc be counted?
Of course the sw,but dumb heads like u wud continue to fool yourselves with the notion that the pvcs in the southwest are only for yorubas
Al least 30% of the pvcs in the sw are owned by igbos .
So do the maths n see who is more important in elections in Nigeria
Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by fk002: 10:35am On Sep 11, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Look at this one

Have u ever seen any Igbo man forcing or begging igbos to vote for anyone

As a people we take decisions on an individual basis and no one can ever influence us.

We decided on a personal level to be PDP n that's democracy.

At the bolded, yes you castigate and call anyone from your tribe disgusting names whenever they try to support another party aside from PDP.

Take OKorocha for example you don't like him because he is in APC.

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by Shukuakukobambi: 11:13am On Sep 11, 2018
PrecisionFx:

This is pure zombeism.....LMFAO.

So na only outcasts wey u fit list? which political position does these outcasts hold n who obeys them in Igbo land? who is their followers?

So u couldn't find Igbo politicians that joined APC.

Your zombeism is of the albino hunchback type obviously.

So they're all OSU? What of Godfrey Onyema? Ngige? Enelamah? are they also OSU? Thanks for Clarifying that a lot of your big men are indeed Osu outcasts.

"" who have jumped unto the ruling party train ""

U mean people like Akpabio n his likes that APC arrested/threatened/coerced many times with EFCC n forced himto decamp or face jail term?? grin

You were there when he was threatened? Why has Liyel Imoke not joined? did EFCC forget his own name and file? What of Lucky Igbinedion? or even Ibori?

2 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by Shukuakukobambi: 11:20am On Sep 11, 2018
gurnam:

You really have time ! That Ibo troll will wear you out with goal post shifting grin

He is just trolling, nothing sensible will come out from him

I know him bro cheesy

I had time to burn that's why wink

3 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by iammo(m): 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2018
caracas:

Some ppl are so myopic n refuse to use their brains .
For ur info they dint say southeast they said igbos
The igbos have the highest pvcs in Nigeria.
That the northwest have the highest pvcs is because of the igbos there
That south west have a huge pvc collection rate is because of the igbos there .
Samething can be said for the nc n the ss.
I am igbo n I reside in Lagos so tell me under which region will my pvc be counted?
Of course the sw,but dumb heads like u wud continue to fool yourselves with the notion that the pvcs in the southwest are only for yorubas
Al least 30% of the pvcs in the sw are owned by igbos .
So do the maths n see who is more important in elections in Nigeria

pained dummy, only two geopolitical zone have won any national election by popular vote in Nigeria 3 times each, and non is Igbo or southeast, obj won twice(southwest) Mko won once (southwest), shagari(northwest) yaradua(northwest) buhari(northwest). I don't know if some of you people developed some strange complex after the loss of civil war. you cant give a factual objective comment without insults. or perhaps it has to do with your upbringing

4 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by thegoodone1234(m): 2:50pm On Sep 11, 2018
fk002:

So because NW and SW get the number they should be ruling Nigeria till eternity right?
no, when its time they will zone the president to south east. its only that time south east can produce president.
Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by thegoodone1234(m): 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2018
7lives:

And which credible South Westerner did you think the people of SW will abandon Oshinbajo and Buhari for.
Buhari and Oshinbajo combo is so on point.
if PDP can give OBJ or Tinubu chance to nominate v.p, it will be better.
Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2018
The most important thing is to kick out APC from Aso Rock. I don't mind a candidate for VP position from the SW. The country needs to move forward. Most of this hate will stop when people realize that lack of inclusive development is affecting all Nigerians. That we are hurting our selves by wishing ill to our neighbors.
Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Your zombeism is of the albino hunchback type obviously.

So they're all OSU? What of Godfrey Onyema? Ngige? Enelamah? are they also OSU? Thanks for Clarifying that a lot of your big men are indeed Osu outcasts.

You were there when he was threatened? Why has Liyel Imoke not joined? did EFCC forget his own name and file? What of Lucky Igbinedion? or even Ibori?

"" So they're all OSU? What of Godfrey Onyema? Ngige? Enelamah? ""

U mean these men u listed decamped to APC after the 2015 preaidential elections? grin

"" Liyel Imoke ""

He's in political dungeon nah...Ahh aa
Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by caracas: 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2018
iammo:

pained dummy, only two geopolitical zone have won any national election by popular vote in Nigeria 3 times each, and non is Igbo or southeast, obj won twice(southwest) Mko won once (southwest), shagari(northwest) yaradua(northwest) buhari(northwest). I don't know if some of you people developed some strange complex after the loss of civil war. you cant give a factual objective comment without insults. or perhaps it has to do with your upbringing
See him trying to change the subject from who has more pvcs to who won elections
How many times in Nigeria have the yoruba votes counted in Nigeria.
Apart from abiola that everyone including igbos voted for n bubu in 2015 when have your votes ever meant anything.
Your awolowo despite all ur support cud not win .
Your olu falae u supported against obasanjo cud not win instead it was the igbo votes that kept him till 2007,it's on record that the only time igbo votes dint count was 2015.
But that wud be remedied in 2019.
Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by iammo(m): 7:12pm On Sep 11, 2018
caracas:

See him trying to change the subject from who has more pvcs to who won elections
How many times in Nigeria have the yoruba votes counted in Nigeria.
Apart from abiola that everyone including igbos voted for n bubu in 2015 when have your votes ever meant anything.
Your awolowo despite all ur support cud not win .
Your olu falae u supported against obasanjo cud not win instead it was the igbo votes that kept him till 2007,it's on record that the only time igbo votes dint count was 2015.
But that wud be remedied in 2019.

oga I gave you solid verifiable facts from inec and Nigeria history. for your mind now for every ten people in ilesa, ogbomosho, funtua, jalingo, ibadan and sambisa there are three igbos, how do you people even come up with all this propaganda sef

3 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Will Pay Dearly If Igbos Are Denied The Vice Presidential Slot - Group by gurnam: 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
iammo:

Easyyyyyyy Babaaaa!!!

98% politicalNL Ibos are on this table you are shaking violently. grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Intensify Patrols And Surveillance In Lagos State, Dispels Rumour / I’ll Retire To Daura In 2023, Says Buhari / Bello Muhammed: Dei-Dei Market Violence Was Not Motivated By Religion/Ethnicity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.