Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Write A Letter About Love To Your Kids In Future? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Write A Letter About Love To Your Kids In Future? (357 Views)

Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery / If A Very Young Girl Has Very Big Backside At A Young Age,what Happens In Future / The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Write A Letter About Love To Your Kids In Future? by Uniquetani1(f): 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2018
To my future daughter,
Remember to love yourself because no one owe you love. Your goal is to be successful so that you will be able to set standard for yourself in the present of any man or woman.
Yours lovely
Mom kiss

Re: Write A Letter About Love To Your Kids In Future? by Bugatie(m): 6:21am On Sep 17, 2018
Uniquetani1:
To my future daughter,
Remember to love yourself because no one owe you love. Your goal is to be successful so that you will be able to set standard for yourself in the present of any man or woman.
Yours lovely
Mom kiss

Touching, I'm sure your future son will be jealous now
Re: Write A Letter About Love To Your Kids In Future? by N0favors: 8:33am On Sep 17, 2018
Bugatie:

What is touching about that? Na wa o.
Re: Write A Letter About Love To Your Kids In Future? by Uniquetani1(f): 9:03am On Sep 17, 2018
Bugatie:

smiley his Dad will teach him
Re: Write A Letter About Love To Your Kids In Future? by Uniquetani1(f): 9:03am On Sep 17, 2018
N0favors:
What is touching about that? Na wa o.

Read again

(1) (Reply)

Confession Of Two Dating Cheats!!!(You go laugh)!! / Watch A Video Of How A Lady Slaps A Road Side Dancer� / Single & Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.