Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Tambuwal At Catholic Bishops Conference In Sokoto - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal At Catholic Bishops Conference In Sokoto (27412 Views)

Pope: Catholic Bishops Conference Accepts Lalong’s Apology / Atiku Receives Tambuwal At His Abuja Residence (Photos) / Aminu Tambuwal At Oputa Panel In 1999 (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal At Catholic Bishops Conference In Sokoto by gen2briz(m): 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2018
Nice hug
Re: Tambuwal At Catholic Bishops Conference In Sokoto by udo2018: 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2018
jojomario:
Election by the corner. On a good day, he would send representative.
Send a representative to meet with Catholic bishops? Even Buhari can't do that..
Re: Tambuwal At Catholic Bishops Conference In Sokoto by Stevewonder004(m): 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2018
The lost sheep of our time., but are yet to be found
Re: Tambuwal At Catholic Bishops Conference In Sokoto by Dreamville: 6:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
lawal28c:
this is h
ow it has always been.they can't decisive wise men.but xtians wet dey fight Muslims and Muslims wet dey fight xtians make uma come see how them dey mumu uma oooo
Are you OK?

Re: Tambuwal At Catholic Bishops Conference In Sokoto by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:58pm On Sep 10, 2018
Religious harmony. Good one His Excellency
Re: Tambuwal At Catholic Bishops Conference In Sokoto by IbnAbdullah1(m): 7:57pm On Sep 10, 2018
resurgent2019:
He might be doing this for politics but the man is liberal and enlightened.

This is why I am sorry to say most Christians are very stupid(no pun intended )
Because Tambuwa goes to a Christian meeting that is the standard of judging how 'liberated ' he is?
If this were Osinbajo going to a meeting by native doctors will you say he is liberated or liberal as you put it?

The man is just using your heads and hi out don't know it.
These guys can do and undo to get to power they've tasted it and they know how it feels that's why they would mind dining with the devil just to get what they want.

it is better to be wise even if you are foolish than be wise and act a fool.
Re: Tambuwal At Catholic Bishops Conference In Sokoto by IbnAbdullah1(m): 7:58pm On Sep 10, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

That's the kind of President we want and need
SMH...
Re: Tambuwal At Catholic Bishops Conference In Sokoto by deolu2000(m): 9:21pm On Sep 10, 2018
Jaymaxxy:
SAKAMANJE
Ayaji bi gbogbo e.
Re: Tambuwal At Catholic Bishops Conference In Sokoto by Banmeallday: 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2018
For sentimental and picture picture value it is nice and “sweet”. Perhaps even very meaningful on the part of Tambuwal. However this is not the type of PR or picture picture ordinary people living in the Nigger Area need, as it doesnt create jobs or hospitals, nor does this promote good leaders and leadership that will not be jumping from political party to political party like the governor has done.

Religious leaders as well in the Nigger Area have ALL proven to be prostitutes for the politicians as they work hand in hand to distract and pacify (and in the north radicalize) people for the interest of the politicians.

If Tambawal really wanted to make a statement, he would ask Buhari to resign for being incompetent and endorse the call for a referendum.

Those moves alone would in fact create such a shock that the unthinkable may in fact happen——better leadership and creation of a real country not called Nigger Area but something along the lines of Wazobia for you critical thinkers
Re: Tambuwal At Catholic Bishops Conference In Sokoto by Coolgent(m): 10:31pm On Sep 10, 2018
positivethought:
which sokoto is tolerant?, a state where Christian students can't worship on campus, is that one tolerant? as for peace,yeah there is always peace when Islam is ahead n always have it way,let an issue that cut's into her interest comes up n then you would know what peace truly mean.
Pathetic liar!
I studied in Sokoto, Udus precisely.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal At Catholic Bishops Conference In Sokoto by abuhari: 7:42am On Sep 11, 2018
Not value any of his efforts, as he left his state for nothing.
Re: Tambuwal At Catholic Bishops Conference In Sokoto by positivethought: 4:04pm On Sep 11, 2018
Coolgent:

Pathetic liar!
I studied in Sokoto, Udus precisely.
Then you should know shehu shagari polytechnic sokoto,I want to authoritavely tell you that there Christian students worships only at the police training school farufaru along born kebbi road,perhaps its because UDUS is a federal institution. I witness what I'm saying n personally spoke with some of the students. if you are in sokoto n you care do endeavor to visit the training school on Sundays to disprove my claims.
Re: Tambuwal At Catholic Bishops Conference In Sokoto by Coolgent(m): 9:55am On Sep 13, 2018
positivethought:
Then you should know shehu shagari polytechnic sokoto,I want to authoritavely tell you that there Christian students worships only at the police training school farufaru along born kebbi road,perhaps its because UDUS is a federal institution. I witness what I'm saying n personally spoke with some of the students. if you are in sokoto n you care do endeavor to visit the training school on Sundays to disprove my claims.
I will make an enquiry.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu's Camp Threatens Ambode: Stand Down Or Face Impeachment / FFK: Saudi Arabia & Qatar Sponsoring Boko Haram & Fulani Herdsmen In Nigeria / Rita Daniels Rallies Support For Lauretta Onochie, Decries Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.