Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" (70606 Views)

Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes / Khloe Berates Wizkid For Calling His Baby Mamas 'Money Hungry Hoes' / "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 10, 2018
chukwutope:
Hoes feel cheated!
Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by AgentGoat: 7:12pm On Sep 10, 2018
grin
Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by lloyds(m): 7:12pm On Sep 10, 2018
This guy is a kid indeed. Well, I blame the ladies that open their legs carelessly to all this irresponsible public stars.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by excomarow(m): 7:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
When you were busy bleeping them who you tell
Your Baby Mamas, your business

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by LOVEGINO(m): 7:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
Gold diggers & Destiny killers everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by sandra50(f): 7:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
That light skinned baby mama is annoying..go and get pregnant for the second time nau.maybe wizkid blanked both of you when you were making crazy demand and now you are talking trash.who is he making the money for if not his own flesh and blood..that's why you ran to get pregnant so he will buy you Ferrari and give you millions to maintain your high class life style as if that was the first time you were getting pregnant..you were happy you caught a big fish?no ant is better than the fish you felt you caught.very money hungry girl.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by dejonathan(f): 7:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
Maverickking1:
This guy is senseless. If you know you can't take care of your kids why'd you go through the stress of impregnating the women.
And when the baby mamas knows that they can't afford been a single mother, y dem allow him to Bleep dem without using condom or y can't dey use contraceptive drugs after the sex..They don't even care if he has std

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by kerry57: 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
Make una keep yash inside skirt una say nah stars go nakam first. Him Don nakam, una still dey complain. Guy, keep naking when dey give u for free. It's not easy to be a star. At least them dey bear ur name as ur baby mama, Na their achievements be that. God save their soul.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by ORIENTATION101: 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
Hopebringer:
That was wrong ... A man doesn't react to nagging this way. There's nothing to be gained from embarrassing the mothers of your children this way.

Someday in future when he is older he will regret this action .

These mother's will save this and show to his children
but it is alright for the mothers to come out to publicly insult their baby daddy because he is not dolling freebies to them.

dont tell me two wrongs dont make a right because what his babymamas did was an intention to pull him down cos wizkid represent a brand worldwide.

if they think he is not paying enough why cant they return his kids to him and move on with their lives wizkid got grand mother that will be happy to train her grandchildren.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
Both baby mama and baby daddy should take care of their kid.The responsibility shouldn't be on the man alone.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by Airforce1(m): 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
Word!!!
Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by lloyds(m): 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
Some of those ladies are stylishly forcing themselves on wiz kid. They felt it would give him fame and money. . Pele.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by ofuonyebi: 7:15pm On Sep 10, 2018
when you were HUNGRY...and looking for sweet slay mama's....

and you've gotten them to give you fucking gifts...

dont you wiz-kid know you MUST sacrifice for the cost of those sweet KIDs?

yeye boy....it shows you only have money but you are not yet a man!....stop crying...tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by lonlytroy(m): 7:15pm On Sep 10, 2018
His babalawo warn him to stay far away from em baby mamas
Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 10, 2018
Lolz... Wizzy baba blast the hell out of them.

You owe nobody nothing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by valdes00(m): 7:15pm On Sep 10, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Best reason why should keep your d#ck in one place bro..once women decide to be bitter on you they'll go to any length to attract cheap sympathy from their fellow brood of vipers .How on earth do some morons actually believe wizkid can't pay school fees..a whole wizkid...jobless hoelosho just full everywhere.
You are absolutely right, bro... I dont knw why them female folks are quick to play the victim card when issue arises

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by SeriouslySense(m): 7:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
We as a people have a right to choose, we have the right to try, we have the right not to be afraid to learn more and discover.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by AmazingELixir: 7:17pm On Sep 10, 2018
grin

You ain't seen nothin!..
Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by dazzlingd(m): 7:17pm On Sep 10, 2018
Only fake girls will love you when you have
Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by Airforce1(m): 7:19pm On Sep 10, 2018
femo86:
Baba...take responsibility for your actions

Blood is blood

How did you know he's not taking responsibility?

This baby mamas are oloshos before they met wizkid ..
The light skinned one called binta , already got a baby out of wedluck with another man before she met wizkid ..
I believe she feels the monthly or weekly wizkid sends for his son's upkeep isn't enough , she wanted more .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by ACE1010: 7:19pm On Sep 10, 2018
Issafela:
Nigerian singer "wizkid" took to his twitter page to stylishly troll his babymamas after been calls out for not paying for his children school fees or do anything to better his children life.

He Wrote:

God pls save me from the money hungry ones �

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/09/wizkid-trolls-his-babymamas-god-pls-save-me-from-the-money-hungry-ones-photos/

Blame your Yeye p*nis. Tell it to stop running after old p*cies grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by ORIENTATION101: 7:20pm On Sep 10, 2018
Gerrard59:
Unfortunately, that does not answer the question of incompetence and negligence towards his kids' upkeep and care.
so you believe does hungry bitches that want to use babymama to milk wizkid.
wake up bro this is africa i bet if wizkid was not a super star does bitches would have dumped his kids with his parents and move on with their life .
one of the two bitches said wizkid only send 13 000 dollars in two years thats about 5 million so tell me is that not enough

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by J2381: 7:22pm On Sep 10, 2018
FluidQueen:
Deadbeat dad
you speak from experience?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by Airforce1(m): 7:22pm On Sep 10, 2018
zinnyzee:
Lolz... Wizzy baba blast the hell out of them.

You owe nobody nothing.

He owe his child proper care, but not the baby mama .

Make she go hustle since she wan live high class lifestyle and stop tryna milk wizkid hard earned money .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by samista: 7:22pm On Sep 10, 2018
When you were busy browsing their websites, you didn't know they were hungry for money abi? Abeg go and take care of your responsibility joor, irresponsible father
Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by ORIENTATION101: 7:24pm On Sep 10, 2018
ofuonyebi:

when you were HUNGRY...and looking for sweet slay mama's....

and you've gotten them to give you fucking gifts...

dont you wiz-kid know you MUST sacrifice for the cost of those sweet KIDs?

yeye boy....it shows you only have money but you are not yet a man!....stop crying...tufiakwa
am sure if wizkid was a normal guy those bitches will not get pregnant for him.

they want wizkid to waste his money on them like davido. that usless binta that turn baby mama to business was already a single mother before he met wizkid.he thought wizkid was a big catch for her business

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by greatman247(m): 7:24pm On Sep 10, 2018
Good one from Wizkid... The ladies should get their lives. What would they even do if their baby daddy died (God forbid). Won't they work? What if they were not pregnant for WizKid but another guy without money won't they work? Lazy women. I respect some single mothers working hard to make things work for their kids. Shout out to all those widows doing great for themselves and their kids. These ones are thieves who obviously opened their pussies for WizKid mainly because he was a star, thinking that will be a sweet escape out of poverty.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by Catastrophe1: 7:24pm On Sep 10, 2018
Small boy that can't own up to his responsibilities. Every other guy can get a girl pregnant. What makes you a man is the ability to take full responsibility of the child and the mother. Nobody forced you.
They are family ffs.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by odunayo16(f): 7:25pm On Sep 10, 2018
Issafela:
More:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/09/wizkid-trolls-his-babymamas-god-pls-save-me-from-the-money-hungry-ones-photos/
;Dnext time you'll zip up. And these ones ranting sef una no fit work abi. Day wait 4 one yeye child support upandan. There's no better support than a child growing to know how strong and independent his mom is. He'll live to appreciate u for that.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by Airforce1(m): 7:25pm On Sep 10, 2018
samista:
When you were busy browsing their websites, you didn't know they were hungry for money abi? Abeg go and take care of your responsibility joor, irresponsible father

I believe wizkid sends money but this leeches wants more .

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Grace Oyelude Celebrates Her 87th Birthday, Chidinma Aaron Visits Her (Photos) / Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) / Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.