Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" (70608 Views)

Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes / Khloe Berates Wizkid For Calling His Baby Mamas 'Money Hungry Hoes' / "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by bigocean(m): 9:29am On Sep 11, 2018
Rosay15:
... Nt only u bro, I don't knw y he can't do d needful and stop all dis shit.
1)maybe, he never wanted the babies but the ladies insisted on keeping them just to blackmail him for money like this.

2)maybe, he sends money time to time and doesn't indicate what specific purpose it is for; then the ladies use it all to slay and socialize and expect him to send a special one tagged "BABY'S SCHOOL FEES"

MAYBE, JUST MAYBE i have seen a married "wife" do worse.
Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by jeff1607(m): 10:45am On Sep 11, 2018
Maverickking1:
This guy is senseless. If you know you can't take care of your kids why'd you go through the stress of impregnating the women.

they throw themselves at him n.a.
Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by Assassin101: 10:56am On Sep 11, 2018
why y'all hating?

he's a kid too

so who will pay his own child-support?

Winneygirl:
Immature boy... undecided
Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by Rosay15(f): 11:40am On Sep 11, 2018
bigocean:
1)maybe, he never wanted the babies but the ladies insisted on keeping them just to blackmail him for money like this.

2)maybe, he sends money time to time and doesn't indicate what specific purpose it is for; then the ladies use it all to slay and socialize and expect him to send a special one tagged "BABY'S SCHOOL FEES"

MAYBE, JUST MAYBE i have seen a married "wife" do worse.
.. Although u are right but d first baby mama story is different cus d lady is okay on her and wizkid has nt drm of becoming a super star before d was born. So anything d lady says about him I think is right cus d lady doesn't live on his money. Wen he hasn't become super star he do attend to d boi and his mother never complain. Wat I see about dis matter is dat because d guy is just did nt do tins equal among his kids dat's y dey called him out but is d way does lady did it dat doesn't mk sense. If at all he do carry out his responsibility on d kids I knw dey won't do it cus to d first baby mama is nt a matter of poverty but I don't knw much abt d second one.
And it seems dat d reason y he attend to third bby mama because she is her manager and u knw wat dat means,?, all wat he need is just to do d needful and take care of his kids to avoid future problem.
Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by bigocean(m): 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2018
Rosay15:
.. Although u are right but d first baby mama story is different cus d lady is okay on her and wizkid has nt drm of becoming a super star before d was born. So anything d lady says about him I think is right cus d lady doesn't live on his money. Wen he hasn't become super star he do attend to d boi and his mother never complain. Wat I see about dis matter is dat because d guy is just did nt do tins equal among his kids dat's y dey called him out but is d way does lady did it dat doesn't mk sense. If at all he do carry out his responsibility on d kids I knw dey won't do it cus to d first baby mama is nt a matter of poverty but I don't knw much abt d second one.
And it seems dat d reason y he attend to third bby mama because she is her manager and u knw wat dat means,?, all wat he need is just to do d needful and take care of his kids to avoid future problem.
true shaa, I just think he needs to reconcile whatever difference he has with those ladies to avoid father-Son hatred.
Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by Deji63: 2:34pm On Sep 11, 2018
Talk your loose undisciplined dick. Leave God out of your mess my guy.
Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by chiedozie198100: 2:40pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hopebringer:

A time will come in future when you have attained the right age then you will look back at my comment in wisdom and you would have fully understood

before you start ur preaching, why don't you answer my question?
Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by meobizy(f): 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2018
God can't save you from what your preek caused. Enjoy your travails, child-raising is not easy.
Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by karika2018: 11:32pm On Sep 11, 2018
Wizkid is in trouble for real....in america you caanot play with this
Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by karika2018: 11:33pm On Sep 11, 2018
wizkid is in real trouble...in america they do not joke with this
Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by phenom666(m): 1:14am On Sep 12, 2018
safarigirl:
stop talking rubbish

The first baby mama was a virgin before Wizkid came and scattered her life. If you want to go at the light-skinned one, have your fun, but the first baby mama should not be called an oloshi just because you learnt the term. Stop talking nonsense. If Wizkid was not a shameless prostitute, what concerns him with sticking his JT inside an olosho?

U are very wrong 'Sola Ogudugu' wizkid 1st baby mama was and still a coded prostitution OK, let me use d right word 'run girl' aka CALL girl.
That was d reason wizkid at first rejected d baby until parental test 'DNA' was carryout. Even his so call ex girlfriend is also playing her game @ night is it Tania d call that 1.

Sole then went to social media to lie to cover who she was. Well this is a old pictures of her b4 she got pregnant. Virgin my foot.

How wizkid come c virgin f*** still surprise me.
grin grin

Re: Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" by phenom666(m): 1:25am On Sep 12, 2018
Airforce1:

He scattered her life how ?

Who toasted who?
I believe she wooed wizkid .

Did wizkid put gun on her head to make her sleep with him?

And how did you know wizkid met her a virgin ? Oh because she said so?? grin

Virgin my ass!!! She was into runs when the wise kid inputed his di*k into her and still into it years later.
Around lekki at night is where she play her game coded LovePeddler.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Grace Oyelude Celebrates Her 87th Birthday, Chidinma Aaron Visits Her (Photos) / Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) / Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.