Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Story Of My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story Of My Life (604 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / "Same Girl, House & Day" - Guy Shares Story Of How His 3 Friends Sex A Lady / JAILER — A True Story of Esau, a Music Producer by iLegend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story Of My Life by loricara: 7:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
I just can't let go, there was this girl I met been 7 years I know this girl. We were lovers, best friends ,brother, sister ,boyfriend and girlfriend, husband & wife . I loved this girl with last drop of my blood. She meant everything to me, we made a lot of promises. It's been a year now she left me and I still can't move on.
I cry every time I dunno where I offended her and what made her leave me, was it because of money or what? I just can't figured it out. I remembered all the times she would call me and be crying . I was everything to her , I was there for her physically and spiritually. Even when she would have been sacrificed to an utter I went into fasting and praying for her. I starved for her, I stood for her I gave her all I had except money. If I had money would have given her....I kept no secrets from her, she was a good girl to extend I proposed to her, why did she leave me?
We would talk for hours , we would text till dawn. Would have committed suicide but I lived just for her..it hurts more than the depression I have been living with all my life. Even when she said no boy will marry harry I'm not a graduate, I promised her I will marry her and help her achieve her dream.
She was nice ,she never demanded for money or anything even when she told me about all her problems, there was nothing I could have done but cry and end up been depressed..I hardly talk due to my predicaments. My mother is sick (mentally)we were thrown out from where we were living, we moved to village ,I have two brothers from another father and the person that married my mum was a woman plus my three other siblings making us six of us. We recently discovered the father of my two brothers, he's fucking rich, very rich but don't care about em and don't care. I hid my problems from her, I didn't bother her with any of my problems.
I loved her to the core but didn't ask her out coz of my predicaments. We were more than friends she had all my password. One day she asked me out told me how much she loved me and wanted to be with me. I told her I want to marry you I don't have any intention of dating, but she started crying we should date, I knew vividly I was not ready for dating. We started dating I told my family about her and would marry her in few years to come. She told her mum about me, her mum loved me so much she calls me and we were very happy even when we had nothing ...sh would have done a lot of mistakes if it weren't for me, we text more than 200 times a day, she got a job, we would be texting till 3-4am. She do woke up before 6am and left me messages to read while she's off to work...she would divide her salary into 2 and gave me one though I never accepted any money from her. Knowing she had her own cross to carry, she was only one helping her family , we were just poor happy couples.

It all started when she wrote jamb, she started ignoring me, she will not reply my text or messages .she totally stopped talking to me for like two weeks. One day I came online saw one of her posts expressing her love to her new bf, she uploaded his pics, she made another post saying you made me fake promises.
I was hurt, I was heart broken, I couldn't take it but I knew there was nothing I could have done. Have told her several times she can have bf but we will still be best friends & brother and sister we was. I tried putting my self together, I called her she didn't pick, texted her but no reply from her. I waited for her message until I got tired. Can't imagine not talking with her for a month....I started thinking about her tirelessly until I developed heart problem. I fainted, I knew I was going to die and she was all over me , I decided to fight for my life and let her go. I deleted her numb, her text messages, blocked her on Facebook, stopped meeting with her..after two days I had to unblock her , couldn't bear the pain, what if she needed my help ? I was having panic attack thanks to God who kept me alive and healed me......I swore not to bother her again but I still love her and can't stop thinking about her....I vowed to be better than her new bf coz the guy lives in abroad, he's very rich.. Dubai, Italy and Qatar connection came for me, they will ask me to scan my passport and send it for them, some said I will pay for my flight when they send visa for me. I didn't have money to purchase international passport. I played bet 24 matches all entered remaining 1m, Manchester united vs westbrome my cash out was 200k+ I thought united could have won since they are playing at home and didn't cash out, unluckily for me united lost the game...I wanted to use that money ,treat my sick mother, open shop for my brother, use 350k for my flight and other expenses. People started gossiping about me, castigating me and saying all sorts of critics words. I feel terrible I dunno why everything I touch surely dies...it been 4 years now I finished secondary sch no money to further my studies.....My problem now is I was born superstar . everywhere I go I became popular , people talk about me a lot ,gosh i t gives me depression seeing group of people gossiping about me. I have popularity spirit I'm tired I don't want to be popular again. I wear cloth they will talk, I pass they will talk, its too much I can't live private life people just fucking want to talk about me. I have been betrayed , stabbed, my trust has been broken many times.
I don't like people, I don't keep friends.
I have tried to move on but I can't ,her memories keep coming back.
Re: Story Of My Life by dingbang(m): 7:30pm On Sep 10, 2018
Smh
Re: Story Of My Life by SirLiquidGold: 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
Eeya too long... Still reading
Re: Story Of My Life by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2018
We don't care.
Re: Story Of My Life by Jflex07(m): 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
I don't care.
Not a good thing to say ma'm.

1 Like

Re: Story Of My Life by Jflex07(m): 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
sorry bro. You just have to be strong now, I know it ain't easy, but for your own benefit and that of your family.. You have to fight, fight and fight,forget the bitch cos she's enjoying herself right now with her new boyfriend, she might even be outside the country right now and you are here trying to kill yourself cos of her, you have a future, you have dreams. Don't kill it!
Re: Story Of My Life by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:00pm On Sep 10, 2018
Jflex07:
Not a good thing to say ma'm.

Ok Pops.

Why did you have to change it to 'I'?
It's the truth. 'We do not care'.
Re: Story Of My Life by joff2(m): 12:41am On Sep 11, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
We don't care.

Dude if you don't care, just leave the thread.

Why are Nigerians go apathethic to these kind of things?

Hey bro, I kinda know how you feel, things will always get better. You will meet better people you can love and trust.

1 Like

Re: Story Of My Life by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:17am On Sep 11, 2018
joff2:

Dude if you don't care, just leave the thread.

Why are Nigerians go apathethic to these kind of things?

Hey bro, I kinda know how you feel, things will always get better. You will meet better people you can love and trust.

I'm not dude, Joff. smiley

(1) (Reply)

How Many Of You Like Yellow Coloured Nylon Like Me, Check It Out / What's The Best Follow Up Strategy To Use After Collecting A Girl's Number / What Can Result To A Girl Being Sexually Assaulted Numerous Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.