Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos (70408 Views)

Inside World’s First Airport For Flying Cars Unveiled In UK (Photos) / Five Parrots Removed From Public View For Swearing At Visitors In UK (Photos) / Two Women Vs 3 Muslim Men On A Flight From Turkey To UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by Bullhari007(m): 6:36am On Sep 11, 2018
Good woman.. But Ma'am don't try to come back here , because one lifeless kai Barbar has Made life a living hell for we in Nigeria, I'm even planing to scape from the Zoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by johnlvis(m): 6:40am On Sep 11, 2018
I sabi this woman well ..she's a nice woman and in fact she adopted one of my school mates then as son .

1 Like

Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by Carlmax(m): 6:59am On Sep 11, 2018
Ojiofor:
Thank you Daa Nkechi for your wonderful services to humanity.May God bless you.

Never been to Abia, Never heard her name but was just moved to tears by her kind and selfless service towards my people.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by poseidon12: 7:04am On Sep 11, 2018
That's oyibo people for you. They are close to God. Mostly thinking about making the world and their communities better.
Quite unlike the devils in black skin who only think about themselves.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by shine12: 7:09am On Sep 11, 2018
That are good foreigners who left the comfortable lifestyle of a western developed country and decided to migrte to poor African nations.

I met a guy yesterday whose father know has been living in Ibadan for 35 years and also works as an Agricultural researcher. The irony is that we want to go abroad as "Nigeria has nothing to offer".

1 Like

Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by dotedote: 7:13am On Sep 11, 2018
A very touching story indeed.
Selflessness.
The article was marred by the " unlike our president" inclusion. The Op isn't a saint on this either cos what is his whole family doing in the UK as well ?
Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 11, 2018
Our idiot president will have slight illness but the bastard leader will not hesitate to be flown abroad.
Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by amaben2020(m): 7:26am On Sep 11, 2018
gnykelly:

what about the Governor

And some stewpid ibos in Lagos don't even want to be called their native name. majority don't even wants to speak their language.

Your life is worse than garbage, hopeless nincompoop
Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by MrigweC(m): 7:30am On Sep 11, 2018
She is an amazing woman , always have this beautiful smile anyday anytime .
Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by mechanics(m): 8:14am On Sep 11, 2018
Millenniumlady:
She got a beautiful heart embarassed
Sure lady.
Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by mechanics(m): 8:14am On Sep 11, 2018
God will heal her.
Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by fabienjoe: 8:38am On Sep 11, 2018
Good hearts like this one are the ones some of our internet fraudsters mindlessly take advantage of and claim they are smart while the whites are dumb.
Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by eazyfocus: 8:55am On Sep 11, 2018
I never know the history of the rehabilitation centre but i have seen 3 people healed from madness their. they will come pick them without the relatives paying anything. God bless the woman
Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by Ojiofor: 8:55am On Sep 11, 2018
Carlmax:

Never been to Abia, Never heard her name but was just moved to tears by her kind and selfless service towards my people.

It's really touching,she came and lived among the poorest and learned our language and way of life in other to help the best way she could.
Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by jimenyo: 9:37am On Sep 11, 2018
This is one of the news I would always want to hear!
If we can not passionately help ourselves in times of need,then who are we?
God,search my heart;it's always my prayer that you bless me so I could be a blessing to people around.
Do bless me if you see I have such a giving heart!
Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by jantavanta(m): 9:39am On Sep 11, 2018
The Teachers, the Soldiers, the Explorers, the Missionaries, the Judges, the Jailers, the Nurses, all came on Her Majesty's Secret Service and returned.
Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by everG: 9:42am On Sep 11, 2018
This are people that deserves national award not the present political robbers
Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 11, 2018
yhormite:
shut up Biafra Kill you there
Who is this zombie?
Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by 1sttruth: 10:47am On Sep 11, 2018
DrholuwaTOBI:
If each and every one of us could be this selfless.

She gave up Europe for Nigeria.

I salute your Greatness and On Behalf of every citizen of this great country, Nigeria, without inclusion of the President and all his followers. We say thank you.

Guy, you no well. Loool
Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by 1sttruth: 10:49am On Sep 11, 2018
Gods love, strength, kindness and mercy shall see you through IJN, Amen.
Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by themanderon: 11:04am On Sep 11, 2018
A dying breed. In a world and a country such as ours full of apathy, greed, corruption, tribalism, nepotism, ethnic jingoism, wickedness, jealousy, strife, self imposed hunger, poverty, kleptomaniac leaders, criminal minded followers etc such virtues like selflessness and love for fellow humans irrespective of skin colour or tribe exhibited by this woman is seriously needed.
Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by Is44me(m): 11:52am On Sep 11, 2018
God will give you more long life
Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by Xkaa(m): 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
May God bless you
Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by gnykelly(m): 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2018
amaben2020:

Your life is worse than garbage, hopeless nincompoop
the truth is bitter. but I will never stop saying it.
Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by CioAngels(f): 7:12pm On Sep 11, 2018
Well, this is what Nigerians could not do, ma Nkechi did it. Abia state government, please honour this woman handsomely by visiting and making her comfortable. Please use part of the money you have stolen and still stealing to make Nkechi feel she is the Abia which make her happy. Ma Nkechi, thank to ma, may you find healing ma.
Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by Allansmith: 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2018
wow...This is great and kudos to the Community for naming the Hospital after her name...(If am not mistaken though)

nuggarito:
Nkechi colwell Methodist hospital is one of the most porpular hospital in bende lga, where I served in uzuakoli, this woman is highly respected especially by the Methodist church of Nigeria, never knew I will see her face.

May God bless such a beautiful soul.
Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by valx2: 10:29am On Sep 12, 2018
amaniro:

umuahian?
ahdonbelilvit! you know Government Collage? umuahia
Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by Uchimah: 5:39am On Sep 14, 2018
May God reward you abundantly. May He who can heal all infirmities heal you, and above all, may He out of His Grace and mercy grant you eternity with Him when we return to eternity.
Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by Femi316: 11:52am On Jan 31, 2019
Great2017:

I wished I could give you 1000000 likes
you wish to give her 1000000 but you can't........lalastica
Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by frankoben(m): 10:31am On Jul 10, 2019
Nda Nkechi imela oo Chukwu gozie gi
Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by sats: 12:27pm On Jul 10, 2019
Wow!
Pure heart
The beautiful ones have been born
Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by Tannhauser(m): 6:18pm On Aug 18, 2020
NdiaraIGBO:

The woman looks uncomfortable, sorrounded by igbo people.

Everywhere you see primitive unenlightened people, you see them carrying babies left right and centre.

Why are we still having all these children? We cannot evenue grow simple economy or industry...??..are we Africans turning into a waste of space?

cheesy cheesy Walahi, you are making serious sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State / Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government / Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.