Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,236 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos (70407 Views)

Inside World’s First Airport For Flying Cars Unveiled In UK (Photos) / Five Parrots Removed From Public View For Swearing At Visitors In UK (Photos) / Two Women Vs 3 Muslim Men On A Flight From Turkey To UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by Ugo73(m): 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
I remember seeing her as a kid in the street of umuahia, she used to ride a hilux van then.
Guess she had an apartment in Azikiwe road close to Mater Dei Cathedral.
Why will stroke ever happen such a beautiful soul
Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by SEGLIZ: 1:13am On Sep 30, 2020
Ugo73:
I remember seeing her as a kid in the street of umuahia, she used to ride a hilux van then.
Guess she had an apartment in Azikiwe road close to Mater Dei Cathedral.
Why will stroke ever happen such a beautiful soul

I won't want to sound fetish but truth is we are Africans (africans), she has attempted saving someone that was anointed by the under world hence the attack with stroke. my thought though.
Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by Cousin9999: 1:18am On Sep 30, 2020
Racist propaganda
Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by All4good: 11:45pm On Oct 01, 2021
PrettyCrystal:
A Nigerian man based in the United Kingdom, Uche Anyanwagu, has revealed how he felt after he saw a British nurse who dedicated her life to helping mentally unstable people in Abia state during her stay in Nigeria over 35 years ago.

I asked her: “I bụ Nkechi Rosalind Colwell?"

She was given the name NKECHI by Late Pa Herbert Osoka. The community she served also gave her a chieftaincy title, while she was knighted by the Methodist Church. 

People like NKECHI COLEWELL deserve sainthood. 

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/nigerian-man-surprised-after-meeting-nkechi-rosalind-colwell-in-uk.html

Interesting encounter
Re: Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2021
This is amazing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Roundabouts Obiano Rebuilt In Anambra State / Longest Flyover In West Africa Nearing Completion By Kano State Government / Man And His Four Daughters Die In Car Crash In U.S. (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.