Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,210 members, 7,953,775 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:46 AM

Would You Marry An Elderly Man If You Have Assurance That He'll Take Care Of You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry An Elderly Man If You Have Assurance That He'll Take Care Of You (1150 Views)

What An Elderly Man Told Me About Marriage / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / Wedding Pictures Of An Elderly Man With A Teenage Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Marry An Elderly Man If You Have Assurance That He'll Take Care Of You by Mizk(f): 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2018
The rate at which elderly men propose to girls in thier twenties this days is alarming, a friend of mine whose wedding is coming up is getting married to a man in his fifties and she's in her twenties, i can't advice her against it because her no good ex boyfriends brought no joy to her life, but since she met this man there has been so much joy, her school fees, her own business, and alot of other pecks, and this man cherish her alot, i don't know what I'd do in her shoes but at the end, happiness is all that matters.

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry An Elderly Man If You Have Assurance That He'll Take Care Of You by Tolexander: 7:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
Mizk:
The rate at which elderly men propose to girls in thier twenties this days is alarming, a friend of mine whose wedding is coming up is getting married to a man in his fifties and she's in her twenties, i can't advice her against it because her no good ex boyfriends brought no joy to her life, but since she met this man there has been so much joy, her school fees, her own business, and alot of other pecks, and this man cherish her alot, i don't know what I'd do in her shoes but at the end, happiness is all that matters.
Bianca Ojukwu and Aishat Buhari are in the better position to lecture on that

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry An Elderly Man If You Have Assurance That He'll Take Care Of You by Alejoc(m): 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
Pursuit of happiness wink
Re: Would You Marry An Elderly Man If You Have Assurance That He'll Take Care Of You by Mizk(f): 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
Tolexander:
Bianca Ojukwu and Aishat Buhari are in the better position to lecture on that
Isn't it better than getting married to lazy youths like you who has nothing to offer than sweet tongue?
Re: Would You Marry An Elderly Man If You Have Assurance That He'll Take Care Of You by Kelly2713(m): 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
Money and girls are like 5&6
Re: Would You Marry An Elderly Man If You Have Assurance That He'll Take Care Of You by Mizk(f): 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2018
Kelly2713:
Money and girls are like 5&6
Its not about the money, its about the peace of mind, happiness, adoration, maturity, values, freedom.
Re: Would You Marry An Elderly Man If You Have Assurance That He'll Take Care Of You by Kelly2713(m): 8:02pm On Sep 10, 2018
Mizk:
Its not about the money, its about the peace of mind, happiness, adoration, maturity, values, freedom.
Is that all madam?
Why you too dey lie

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry An Elderly Man If You Have Assurance That He'll Take Care Of You by royalamour(m): 8:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
Mizk:

Op! Just say you want our advice.

If he can knack you hot hot and there's cash, just go with the flow.
Re: Would You Marry An Elderly Man If You Have Assurance That He'll Take Care Of You by Kelly2713(m): 8:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
Mizk:
Is that all madam?
Why you too dey lie
Now tell me will you have peace of the mind when there is no money and you are hungry?

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry An Elderly Man If You Have Assurance That He'll Take Care Of You by Tolexander: 8:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
Mizk:
Isn't it better than getting married to lazy youths like you who has nothing to offer than sweet tongue?
You had better look for something tangible to do with your life, instead of looking for a justification for your "aristo" business.

Nonsense!
Re: Would You Marry An Elderly Man If You Have Assurance That He'll Take Care Of You by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
She can still get married to him and have a younger bwoyfwend that will still service her since her elderly hubby might not have dat strenght in za oza room. Its like having the best of both world... The material,emotional aspect from one side while getting hot sex from d other sidecheesy.na so sharp babes dey do am dese days.
Re: Would You Marry An Elderly Man If You Have Assurance That He'll Take Care Of You by Mizk(f): 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2018
Tolexander:
You had better look for something tangible to do with your life, instead of looking for a justification for your "aristo" business.

Nonsense!
What is better than business?
Re: Would You Marry An Elderly Man If You Have Assurance That He'll Take Care Of You by Mizk(f): 8:12pm On Sep 10, 2018
Kelly2713:

Is that all madam?
Why you too dey lie
Now tell me will you have peace of the mind when there is no money and you are hungry?
You can't be hungry when you married a capable somebody.
Re: Would You Marry An Elderly Man If You Have Assurance That He'll Take Care Of You by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
Mizk:
having a big God brings ultimate peace of mind.i concurcheesy.

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry An Elderly Man If You Have Assurance That He'll Take Care Of You by Mizk(f): 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
royalamour:

Op! Just say you want our advise.

If he can knack you hot hot and there's cash, just go with the flow.
Errm why do you think i want your advice?
Re: Would You Marry An Elderly Man If You Have Assurance That He'll Take Care Of You by Mizk(f): 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
lefulefu:
having a big God brings ultimate peace of mind.i concurcheesy.
Lol ikr? wink
Re: Would You Marry An Elderly Man If You Have Assurance That He'll Take Care Of You by royalamour(m): 8:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
Mizk:
Errm why do you think i want your advice?

Same reason you asked the question.
Re: Would You Marry An Elderly Man If You Have Assurance That He'll Take Care Of You by Tolexander: 8:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
Mizk:
What is better than business?
Nothing is better than business with integrity.

Not that kinda sh¡t you doing. Younger generations are coming after you to pay you back what you've done to your elders, snatching their husband.
Re: Would You Marry An Elderly Man If You Have Assurance That He'll Take Care Of You by Mizk(f): 8:19pm On Sep 10, 2018
Tolexander:

Not that kinda sh¡t you doing. Younger generations are coming after you to pay you back what you've done to your elders, snatching their husband.
Since when is the meaning of elderly married? See why you should look before you leap?
Re: Would You Marry An Elderly Man If You Have Assurance That He'll Take Care Of You by royalamour(m): 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
Tolexander:

Don't mind these kids.
To her, she's a cool, civilized girl on here.

It baffles me the kind relations charisma she's exhibiting.
Re: Would You Marry An Elderly Man If You Have Assurance That He'll Take Care Of You by Mizk(f): 8:37pm On Sep 10, 2018
royalamour:

Don't mind these kids.
To her, she's a cool, civilized girl on here.

It baffles me the kind relations charisma she's exhibiting.
Why don't you ask me instead of him? He doesn't know me.
Re: Would You Marry An Elderly Man If You Have Assurance That He'll Take Care Of You by Chimezie198(m): 9:30pm On Sep 10, 2018
pushes wheelbarrow round the thread 7 times** op u need a lift?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Marry An Elderly Man If You Have Assurance That He'll Take Care Of You by Kelly2713(m): 5:40am On Sep 11, 2018
Mizk:
You can't be hungry when you married a capable somebody.
Mind you, days are not the same. So talking about capable somebody as you say is an understatement and unfounded
Re: Would You Marry An Elderly Man If You Have Assurance That He'll Take Care Of You by Qsscruz(m): 3:43am On Sep 12, 2018
Mizk:

It is quite alarming but just like you aptly put it, at the end happiness wins.. That is common here in Abuja..

(1) (Reply)

Girlfriend Breast Milk Drunk Boyfriend While At A Bar (photo) / Guys, What Is It You Look Out For When You See A Lady Naked / Sex Before Marriage - Kini Big Deal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.