Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,856 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

What Is Your Most Annoying experience You Have Had With Your Mum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Most Annoying experience You Have Had With Your Mum (1130 Views)

Share Your Experience You Had In A Passage House(face Me I Face You House) / Let have fun.share The Weird Experience You Had With hostel mate During Uni Days / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Most Annoying experience You Have Had With Your Mum by Aabheaven(m): 9:09am On Jun 14, 2019
Since we have shared our annoying experiences with our dads, it is also fair for us to share the ones with our moms. Our moms are not perfect too. So lets make this thread fun.

Typing mine in a bit
Re: What Is Your Most Annoying experience You Have Had With Your Mum by Oluromantic: 9:28am On Jun 14, 2019
Damaged my dad's image so much that I was hating him only to grow up and find out dad is not as bad as she always painted him to be. He's actually a nice man, loving and a one-woman man which is mom. Found out she said bad things abt him cus she wasn't free to have her way like partying or flamboyant outlooks like her friends, fund mismanagement and so on. Even if dad overdid some things, speaking derogatorily about him to d kids was too extreme. Thank God I grew up close to him, he wouldn't have had my loyalty at all.

Fathers may not be perfect but perhaps you've only been hearing of women teaching thier children against thier fathers.. Its real! That's why some fathers agitate against maternal custody of children in divorce. It's not that they dont know mothers can take care of thier kids but it doesn't end there. The separation may be the mother's fault but she'll brainwash the child to think his/her father is evil. My close friend's father has that problem with his children, my friend who was born out of wedlock now happens to be his favorite child cus hes d only one who shows his dad that he believes in him whereas his wife brainwashed the other kids against thier father for having a child with another woman while still in courtship

5 Likes

Re: What Is Your Most Annoying experience You Have Had With Your Mum by KingAzubuike(f): 10:34am On Jun 14, 2019

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Most Annoying experience You Have Had With Your Mum by kevin25(m): 10:47am On Jun 14, 2019
Asking me to go and sell bitter leaf and breadfruit in the market even when am a graduate and my younger sister is there... I went just o to pls her but i gave her serious warning til date we stil keep malice bcoz of dat incidence duo am no longer at home.. She respect my younger sister more than me dat y she can sent me to any erands bcoz i was doing anytn for her she takes me granted... She cant send a girl i senior wit 8 year to market na me she go send..
Re: What Is Your Most Annoying experience You Have Had With Your Mum by 40secondsguy(m): 11:55am On Jun 14, 2019
Always ensuring that I my hair remains skin-cut..mehn she would never allow me to keep Afro or any other style..
angry

During those days I was prolly the only one on skin-cut in my class.. Nigga my head would be shining because she always ensured I use vaseline and my friends won't hesitate to be tapping my head anytime they got the chance..I was even nicknamed moonshine undecided

Got to a stage I couldn't take it anymore ..yelled at her ..told her I'm not barbing shii..I was literally crying as I was yelling..

Mom:take that money and go and barb your hair

Me:Im not going to barb skin cut...

Mom:don't try me this night

Me:*agitated already*But what's wrong with you mummy!!why can't I barb afro..all the time skin cut,skin-cut..All my mates are keeping different hairstyles and their parents ain't disturbing them at all only you!!..I'm not barbing skin-cut at all.. If you like do what you want to do

Mom:*shocked*you're very stupid...*starts beating me with her tiny slippers*

Mom:go and barb it NOW!!!

ME:No..I'm not going!!

Damn..she was frustrated that night.. grin

But she didn't want to understand angry..before I know Im been reported to my dad...mehn see beating that day embarassed

Stood up to her a few more times before she gave up on me...even now if I barb afro..she would just look at me with one funny eye..we'd just laugh it off.mehn those days I still love her tho..
Best mom in the world

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Most Annoying experience You Have Had With Your Mum by Benjaniblinks(m): 12:34pm On Jun 14, 2019
When she told me to return back my head to barbing salon. she want it kalambolo.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Most Annoying experience You Have Had With Your Mum by spongeisback: 12:57pm On Jun 14, 2019
So your mom sent you to sell so you guys could eat and you're angry because you're a graduate¿if you had a job am sure she wouldn't send you,you became angry because your younger sister who am guessing is a teenager wasn't sent? With all the stories of rape and kidnapping you still want to put your younger sister in harm's way
kevin25:
Asking me to go and sell bitter leaf and breadfruit in the market even when am a graduate and my younger sister is there... I went just o to pls her but i gave her serious warning til date we stil keep malice bcoz of dat incidence duo am no longer at home.. She respect my younger sister more than me dat y she can sent me to any erands bcoz i was doing anytn for her she takes me granted... She cant send a girl i senior wit 8 year to market na me she go send..
Re: What Is Your Most Annoying experience You Have Had With Your Mum by kevin25(m): 1:36pm On Jun 14, 2019
spongeisback:
So your mom sent you to sell so you guys could eat and you're angry because you're a graduate¿if you had a job am sure she wouldn't send you,you became angry because your younger sister who am guessing is a teenager wasn't sent? With all the stories of rape and kidnapping you still want to put your younger sister in harm's way
My sister is in year 2 undergraduate for that matter Nd d market not far at all notn like raping or kidnaping chidren of 10 to 20years go there to sell and my sistr is above dat...get it

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Most Annoying experience You Have Had With Your Mum by mhizdebbygold(f): 7:39pm On Jun 15, 2019
The day my mum reset my brain with a factory fitted slap because I shared the chicken that day and remained small for her which was not my fault because the chicken was not even plenty....

The whole slaps I have received in this life summed up together can't be equated to the slap she gave me that day.
Re: What Is Your Most Annoying experience You Have Had With Your Mum by Olorunnim: 1:33am On Jun 16, 2019
A lot that I can't even remember just yesternight she called me and asked me to apologize to someone that offended me! Like I just told her she's trying to wound my ego and she should cut the call.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Most Annoying experience You Have Had With Your Mum by Olorunnim: 1:34am On Jun 16, 2019
A lot that i can't even remember just yesternight she called me and asked me to apologize to someone that offended me, I just told her to cut the call and that she's trying to wound my Ego.
Re: What Is Your Most Annoying experience You Have Had With Your Mum by Nobody: 1:37am On Jun 16, 2019
Wow
Re: What Is Your Most Annoying experience You Have Had With Your Mum by chinchonglee(m): 2:03am On Jun 16, 2019
Anytime she sees me wit my laptop na so so complain.

She doesnt knw i earn 60% of my income thru d laptop.

Thank God i moved out of her house.
Re: What Is Your Most Annoying experience You Have Had With Your Mum by Nobody: 2:33am On Jun 16, 2019
Every time school school school school ....
Like say den use school swear for am.
Mum,I've got my first degree and I don't intend going for any other school related ish,unless of course owu jam person cheesy
I can't and will never be that trophy son you want to be flaunting to your friends!
spits. angry
And so far,so good cool
Men don dey alright cheesy
Re: What Is Your Most Annoying experience You Have Had With Your Mum by Auladimeji(m): 4:06am On Jun 16, 2019
[b]Many but I can't remember again because she left and she never returned from her journey[/b embarassed
Re: What Is Your Most Annoying experience You Have Had With Your Mum by Auladimeji(m): 4:13am On Jun 16, 2019
spongeisback:
And so fvcking what?Have you not disrespected your parent before

(1) (Reply)

Here's How To Make A Man Jealous In Sexy Lingerie / Ddddf / Here’s What To Do If You Are Caught Cheating. Photos!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.