Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

The Pretty Ones Always Turn Out To Be AS GENOTYPE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Pretty Ones Always Turn Out To Be AS GENOTYPE (1323 Views)

My (AS) Genotype. A Major Hindrance In Getting Married On Time. / Girls With This Hairstyle Always Turn Me On / My Fiancée Is Pregnant For Me. We Both Have AS Genotype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pretty Ones Always Turn Out To Be AS GENOTYPE by SirLiquidGold: 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2018
I noticed something very strange. Each time I find someone I would love to settle with, it turns out we have the same genotype. I am also an AS. The pretty girls I have come across turn out to be AS GENOTYPE

Seems really strange
Re: The Pretty Ones Always Turn Out To Be AS GENOTYPE by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
SirLiquidGold:
I noticed something very strange. Each time I find someone I would love to settle with, it turns out we have the same genotype. I am also an AS. The pretty girls I have come across turn out to be AS GENOTYPE

Seems really strange

Just coincidence I guess, there are many AA ladies out there. Although, I'm AS too...

2 Likes

Re: The Pretty Ones Always Turn Out To Be AS GENOTYPE by Bluezy13(m): 10:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
SBL28:

Just coincidence I guess, there are many AA ladies out there. Although, I'm AS too...
Hmmm...

So it's a coincidence that you are AS too.
Re: The Pretty Ones Always Turn Out To Be AS GENOTYPE by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 10, 2018
Bluezy13:

Hmmm...

So it's a coincidence that you are AS too.

I guess I don't know how to explain it, maybe we generally have more people who are AS than AA.

1 Like

Re: The Pretty Ones Always Turn Out To Be AS GENOTYPE by Bluezy13(m): 11:01pm On Sep 10, 2018
SBL28:

I guess I don't know how to explain it, maybe we generally have more people who are AS than AA.

Ok...

I guess you are pretty too
Re: The Pretty Ones Always Turn Out To Be AS GENOTYPE by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 10, 2018
Bluezy13
Sirliquidgold

So, I went to consult Google out of curiosity, read some articles... One in particular that was written in 2016 stated 1500 people were tested randomly (ranging between the ages of 15 and 34). About 53% were AA, AS 32.7%, AC 7.8%, SS 6.2% and SC 1.3%.

Bottomline is that we have more of AA than all the other genotypes put together. Just put it in prayers, make God bring pretty AA ladies come your way. smiley
Re: The Pretty Ones Always Turn Out To Be AS GENOTYPE by slivertongue: 12:13am On Sep 11, 2018
shine ur spiritual eyes
Re: The Pretty Ones Always Turn Out To Be AS GENOTYPE by SirLiquidGold: 1:56am On Sep 11, 2018
SBL28:

So, I went to consult Google out of curiosity, read some articles... About 53% were AA, AS 32.7%, AC 7.8%, SS 6.2% and SC 1.3%.

Bottomline is that we have more of AA than all the other genotypes put together. Just put it in prayers, make God bring pretty AA ladies come your way. smiley
I wanted to agree with the article but it turns out you are also an AS. That means the article is actually doubtful.
I think God stopped producing AA ladies long time ago
Re: The Pretty Ones Always Turn Out To Be AS GENOTYPE by BetterPoison: 2:00am On Sep 11, 2018
slivertongue:
shine ur spiritual eyes
what has spiritual eyes got to do with GENOTYPE? You sound like the kind of Christian that will believe GENOTYPE can be changed through prayers

2 Likes

Re: The Pretty Ones Always Turn Out To Be AS GENOTYPE by slivertongue: 2:09am On Sep 11, 2018
he sud prayfully seek a partner
Re: The Pretty Ones Always Turn Out To Be AS GENOTYPE by chiommy123(f): 3:09am On Sep 11, 2018
I think we have more AS than AA ladies the dangerous part is that some ladies cos they've done it somewhere and it appeared to be AA when next they do another test and it appears AS they decide to choose the AA instead of repeating the test.
Re: The Pretty Ones Always Turn Out To Be AS GENOTYPE by Nobody: 3:11am On Sep 11, 2018
Truth is that we have more AS than AA.
Re: The Pretty Ones Always Turn Out To Be AS GENOTYPE by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:16am On Sep 11, 2018
nigerians and their genotype hoggwash
Re: The Pretty Ones Always Turn Out To Be AS GENOTYPE by Bluezy13(m): 5:20am On Sep 11, 2018
SBL28:

So, I went to consult Google out of curiosity, read some articles... One in particular that was written in 2016 stated 1500 people were tested randomly (ranging between the ages of 15 and 34). About 53% were AA, AS 32.7%, AC 7.8%, SS 6.2% and SC 1.3%.

Then the test doesn't agree with the coincidence of the poster.
Re: The Pretty Ones Always Turn Out To Be AS GENOTYPE by don4real18(m): 7:49am On Sep 11, 2018
Pélé... I am in a position not to care a lot about genotypes since I am AA grin
Re: The Pretty Ones Always Turn Out To Be AS GENOTYPE by GOFRONT(m): 10:05am On Sep 11, 2018
Pls someone drop the genotype formula here.......Abeg oo
Re: The Pretty Ones Always Turn Out To Be AS GENOTYPE by adexjw1: 10:26am On Sep 11, 2018
In a real sense, AS genotype are more than AA . especially in Nigeria. Take it or leave it. I verify this with real facts.
As +As = AA+AS+AS+SS
AS+AA = AA+AA+AA+AS
AA+AA = AA+AA+AA+AA
AA+SS = AS+AS+AS+AS
AS+SS = AS+SS+SS+SS
SS+SS = SS+SS+SS+SS

BE sensitivity TO UR GOD THAN UR GENOTYPE, WE HAVE SEE AS COUPLE WHO ARE FORTUNATE NOT TO GIVE BIRTH TO SS CHILDREN , AND THEY GIVE BIRTH TO 6 CHILDREN. ALSO WE HAVE SEEN AA COUPLE WHO GAVE birth TO HEALTHY CHILDREN BUT MALARIA TYPHOID DEFORM THEM, SO PUT PRAYER IN MIND AND UR GENOTYPE SECOND. GOD BLESS.
Re: The Pretty Ones Always Turn Out To Be AS GENOTYPE by SirLiquidGold: 10:48pm On Oct 26, 2018
Colourich:
Truth is that we have more AS than AA.
Affirmative I guess
Re: The Pretty Ones Always Turn Out To Be AS GENOTYPE by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 26, 2018
SBL28:

same here
Re: The Pretty Ones Always Turn Out To Be AS GENOTYPE by SirLiquidGold: 11:38am On Oct 22, 2023

yeah

(1) (Reply)

Lady Runs Mad After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Car / Katie Holmes Stuns In Tiny Black Bikini As She Enjoys Romantic Luv (photos) / Can You Imagine This Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.