Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Is My Wife Cheating On Me Please Advice Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Wife Cheating On Me Please Advice Me (1983 Views)

I Caught My Wife Cheating On Me In Bed With Another Man / Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) / Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Wife Cheating On Me Please Advice Me by amar3664: 6:39am On Sep 11, 2018
] am 34 years old and married to a woman who is 29 years old, my wife has divorced her husband before marrying me 1 year ago..she has a 4 years old son from her ex husband..we had been in relation from last 2 years,now i live with my wife,her son and our servant ..servant does all the household ..once in a month i go for offical tour to.other marrying for 2-3 days,i have asked my wife to.come along with me for tour along with her son,but she never goes with me citing reason that her son studies will get hampered,i told her what if u feel alone at house while i am on tour? then she says she will talk to me over phone in night while she feels alone, then i said u need not feel alone,as our servant will also be there in house,so u need not be scared,then she jokingly said that she hold servant and sleep with him ,if she feels alone,what are chances that she might Bleep him in future..why did she said like that,can she be trusted.what are chances she might Bleep him
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me Please Advice Me by victoraniekan: 6:45am On Sep 11, 2018
If you keep bothering yourself about what she says, you will go crazy with more insecurity.
If you trust her before, then just go on with believing she would always love you and never hurt you

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me Please Advice Me by Alzirida(f): 6:47am On Sep 11, 2018
Ur English is terrible

4 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me Please Advice Me by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 11, 2018
Why did u marry a divorcee?

U would now suffer what her ex-husband ran away from...

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me Please Advice Me by donbachi(m): 7:01am On Sep 11, 2018
control that negative thougth of yours,before it grows into something else...marital insecurity is as deadly as weapon of mass destruction,if not checked and controlled can destroy the most beautiful and peaceful marriage on earth...she's not and may not cheat on you.
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me Please Advice Me by Tampa6246(m): 7:06am On Sep 11, 2018
Never allow your imagination crowd your sense of reasoning... But be careful she may have not bleeped your servant but have plans to
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me Please Advice Me by CoolFreeday(m): 7:29am On Sep 11, 2018
Guy, you better take your mind off what your wife might or might not do and focus on something more important
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me Please Advice Me by amar3664: 7:31am On Sep 11, 2018
Tampa6246:
Never allow your imagination crowd your sense of reasoning... But be careful she may have not bleeped your servant but have plans to

What are chances of her doing that
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me Please Advice Me by amar3664: 7:33am On Sep 11, 2018
CoolFreeday:
Guy, you better take your mind off what your wife might or might not do and focus on something more important

What
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me Please Advice Me by nrexzy: 7:42am On Sep 11, 2018
My brother no b joke again oooo..
Ur servant Don replace u for d ministry
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me Please Advice Me by Homeboiy: 7:46am On Sep 11, 2018
Don't take this shiit serious
Op like making up fake stories
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me Please Advice Me by fageya: 8:25am On Sep 11, 2018
stop asking
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me Please Advice Me by Pubichairs(m): 8:32am On Sep 11, 2018
this guy love creating this same story every time with different captions. de bro is just dry
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me Please Advice Me by YorubaAssasin: 9:36am On Sep 11, 2018
Alzirida:
Ur English is terrible

So is ur bleaching... angry
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me Please Advice Me by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 11, 2018
You keep recycling the same BS stories
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me Please Advice Me by Tampa6246(m): 11:05am On Sep 11, 2018
I can't say because idk her type of person but be careful when people crack expensive jokes..that when they say the truth...if the last thing she can think of when alone is the servant and claims its a joke, she's a suspect
amar3664:

What are chances of her doing that
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me Please Advice Me by kellz0(m): 11:17am On Sep 11, 2018
STOP calling your HOUSEHELPER your SERVANT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me Please Advice Me by Jaqenhghar: 11:22am On Sep 11, 2018
Did you use google translate cos your write-up is a nightmare
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me Please Advice Me by ImaIma1(f): 12:09pm On Sep 11, 2018
This story again...always recycling. If it is not your father sleeping with your wife, it is the houseboy.
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me Please Advice Me by NorthernSerene(m): 1:45pm On Sep 11, 2018
Alzirida:
Ur English is terrible
But you understand what he's trying to bring up, don't you?

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me Please Advice Me by NorthernSerene(m): 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2018
And for you mr man, you beter stop being jealous 'cause she is not cheating on you but had a very bad joke.
Re: Is My Wife Cheating On Me Please Advice Me by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 11, 2018
amar3664:
] am 34 years old and married to a woman who is 29 years old, my wife has divorced her husband before marrying me 1 year ago..she has a 4 years old son from her ex husband..we had been in relation from last 2 years,now i live with my wife,her son and our servant ..servant does all the household ..once in a month i go for offical tour to.other marrying for 2-3 days,i have asked my wife to.come along with me for tour along with her son,but she never goes with me citing reason that her son studies will get hampered,i told her what if u feel alone at house while i am on tour? then she says she will talk to me over phone in night while she feels alone, then i said u need not feel alone,as our servant will also be there in house,so u need not be scared,then she jokingly said that she hold servant and sleep with him ,if she feels alone,what are chances that she might Bleep him in future..why did she said like that,can she be trusted.what are chances she might Bleep him
100000%

(1) (Reply)

Amaka Dissapointed Me / What's Really The Problem Pls? / Help. My Side Chic Is Going Diabolical On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.