Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,136 members, 7,835,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Help. My Side Chic Is Going Diabolical On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help. My Side Chic Is Going Diabolical On Me (1998 Views)

If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture) / I Found Out That My Husband’s Side Chic Is My Sister – Wife Laments / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help. My Side Chic Is Going Diabolical On Me by alasaigwe: 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
My side chic visited me today. So while we were watching tv I saw her unlock her phone and I memorized the pattern. While she was having her bath after we were done having sex, I don’t know what moved me, I unlocked her phone and went through her whatsapp messages. I saw a message with some prophet and she wants the prophet to help her break the relationship between me and my girlfriend. The prophet told her he’ll help her. There wasn’t a lot of details on the chat but going through the whatsapp call logs, there seem to be a lot of calls between the both of them via whatsapp call.

I don’t know what to do. I don’t know if I should confront her. Please I need your help. What should I do?
Re: Help. My Side Chic Is Going Diabolical On Me by twhy111(m): 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2019
You're asking us what to do?
If you don't have a side chick will you be in this mess?? Now the answer you're seeking for is inside the question I just asked you now.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help. My Side Chic Is Going Diabolical On Me by lalanice(f): 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2019
So you are hoping to eat your cake and have it abi?

Side chick ko' back chick ni'

2 Likes

Re: Help. My Side Chic Is Going Diabolical On Me by Peemonny(m): 5:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
Confronting her is a Noo Noo just quietly and slowly discharge her don't tell her anything if not she will go and reinforce, this time around u will have no idea

1 Like

Re: Help. My Side Chic Is Going Diabolical On Me by Jflex07(m): 5:40pm On Dec 30, 2019
Oh! you even have a main chick. Other than sex what else do you gain from the side chick.. Some people deserve whatever they get.

1 Like

Re: Help. My Side Chic Is Going Diabolical On Me by alasaigwe: 5:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
I know I caused this problem for myself by having a side chic in the first place. It’s an act I’m regretting now but please, I really need your help. What do I do?
Re: Help. My Side Chic Is Going Diabolical On Me by rosy1992(f): 5:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
That is exactly what you deserve.
Re: Help. My Side Chic Is Going Diabolical On Me by Romanoff(f): 5:45pm On Dec 30, 2019
As you dey find Wetin no lost so, you have a gf and a side chic, I give her permission, I give your gf the permission as well to isr your destiny to play ludo since you don't care about your destiny.

Iranu abasa.
Re: Help. My Side Chic Is Going Diabolical On Me by donbachi(m): 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2019
The stuff don already enter ur body...she insert native egg inside her pvssy and u don already straff...d thing go take effect in 7 hours time...u better confess to ur main chick.

3 Likes

Re: Help. My Side Chic Is Going Diabolical On Me by Mykel51(m): 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2019
rosy1992:

You are beautiful !
Re: Help. My Side Chic Is Going Diabolical On Me by Talkwisdom(m): 5:51pm On Dec 30, 2019
alasaigwe:
My side chic visited me today. So while we were watching tv I saw her unlock her phone and I memorized the pattern. While she was having her bath after we were done having sex, I don’t know what moved me, I unlocked her phone and went through her whatsapp messages. I saw a message with some prophet and she wants the prophet to help her break the relationship between me and my girlfriend. The prophet told her he’ll help her. There wasn’t a lot of details on the chat but going through the whatsapp call logs, there seem to be a lot of calls between the both of them via whatsapp call.

I don’t know what to do. I don’t know if I should confront her. Please I need your help. What should I do?
Why not spy on her WhatsApp to keep track of all her chats.confronting her is never a good idea,use your sense.
Re: Help. My Side Chic Is Going Diabolical On Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2019
... and instead of dumping that demonic babe on the spot, you are here wasting time on NL? thats what you get from cheating on your woman!

[img]https://media1./images/eeac1bdd619258358c2a2ad646fed4b7/tenor.gif[/img]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help. My Side Chic Is Going Diabolical On Me by rosy1992(f): 5:56pm On Dec 30, 2019
Mykel51:

You are beautiful !
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Help. My Side Chic Is Going Diabolical On Me by alasaigwe: 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2019
Romanoff:
As you dey find Wetin no lost so, you have a gf and a side chic, I give her permission, I give your gf the permission as well to isr your destiny to play ludo since you don't care about your destiny.

Iranu abasa.

Unfortunately for you and fortunately for me, you don’t have that power. My actions were wrong and I’m not trying to justify it in anyway but if this is the best thing you can say, please keep your comments to yourself
Re: Help. My Side Chic Is Going Diabolical On Me by alasaigwe: 6:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
... and instead of dumping that demonic babe on the spot, you are here wasting time on NL? thats what you get from cheating on your woman!

[img]https://media1./images/eeac1bdd619258358c2a2ad646fed4b7/tenor.gif[/img]

I’m done with her. I didn’t tell her but I’m going to be avoiding her from now henceforth. A part of me wants to confront her about what I saw while the other part wants to just act like nothing happened and just ghost her. I only fear how far she can go with her diabolical acts
Re: Help. My Side Chic Is Going Diabolical On Me by Peterosky(m): 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2019
alasaigwe:
I know I caused this problem for myself by having a side chic in the first place. It’s an act I’m regretting now but please, I really need your help. What do I do?
.My dear you didn't cause any problem for yourself by having a side chick, many guys and girls blaming you do worst things. Don't mind them. The girl is just desperate.
The only thing you have to do now is when she leaves, don't ever call or pick her calls. If she comes to your house uninvited, never let her in. And make sure you confront her before she leaves with the facts on ground, and let her know that it is over between both of you.
Re: Help. My Side Chic Is Going Diabolical On Me by alasaigwe: 6:36pm On Dec 30, 2019
donbachi:
The stuff don already enter ur body...she insert native egg inside her pvssy and u don already straff...d thing go take effect in 7 hours time...u better confess to ur main chick.

I doubt so. Because what I feel for her now is hatred
Re: Help. My Side Chic Is Going Diabolical On Me by Romanoff(f): 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2019
alasaigwe:

Unfortunately for you and fortunately for me, you don’t have that power. My actions were wrong and I’m not trying to justify it in anyway but if this is the best thing you can say, please keep your comments to yourself

I won't keep my comments to myself o.

People like you shouldn't even be marrying anyone causrnit is obvious you're incapable of being faithful.

I will loud if for the likes of you to see it.
Re: Help. My Side Chic Is Going Diabolical On Me by alasaigwe: 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2019
rosy1992:

Maybe I deserve it. But swear you haven’t made any mistake before. But if you really think I deserve been charmed, then may you get all the repercussions for all the wrongs you’ve done
Re: Help. My Side Chic Is Going Diabolical On Me by alasaigwe: 6:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
Romanoff:

I won't keep my comments to myself o.

People like you shouldn't even be marrying anyone causrnit is obvious you're incapable of being faithful.

I will loud if for the likes of you to see it.

Thank you. Your point has been noted. You can move along now
Re: Help. My Side Chic Is Going Diabolical On Me by donbachi(m): 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2019
alasaigwe:

I doubt so. Because what I feel for her now is hatred
na so e dey start...all of a sudden "boom".u begin tell ur parent she is ur bubugaga
Re: Help. My Side Chic Is Going Diabolical On Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:40pm On Dec 30, 2019
alasaigwe:
I’m done with her. I didn’t tell her but I’m going to be avoiding her from now henceforth. A part of me wants to confront her about what I saw while the other part wants to just act like nothing happened and just ghost her. I only fear how far she can go with her diabolical acts

the above in bold is indeed a big issue.... if she was thinking of using evil means to get rid of your gf, how will she react when you dump her? you better protect yourself in advance!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help. My Side Chic Is Going Diabolical On Me by alasaigwe: 6:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
donbachi:
na so e dey start...all of a sudden "boom".u begin tell ur parent she is ur bubugaga

Thank God I got a heads up and have informed those close to me about what I saw. When this time you speak about happens, there will be people to waka on my behalf too
Re: Help. My Side Chic Is Going Diabolical On Me by rosy1992(f): 6:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
alasaigwe:

Maybe I deserve it. But swear you haven’t made any mistake before. But if you really think I deserve been charmed, then may you get all the repercussions for all the wrongs you’ve done

Hmmm, i have not done evil to anyone.
Re: Help. My Side Chic Is Going Diabolical On Me by sorepco(m): 6:49pm On Dec 30, 2019
Tell her u ve an incurable disease. That u dont want 2 infect her. If u tell her bout wot u saw she will deal with u...

alasaigwe:

Re: Help. My Side Chic Is Going Diabolical On Me by sparog(m): 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2019
alasaigwe:

Bro, you have been treating her right that's why she sees you as a keeper. She feels she has to have you to herself because you've been the perfect boyfriend... It simple, don't tell her u are no longer interested, just change. Show her that u are bad for her and she will run away. grin
Re: Help. My Side Chic Is Going Diabolical On Me by Jodha(f): 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2019
alasaigwe:

Yhu are a joker sir..m
Re: Help. My Side Chic Is Going Diabolical On Me by ambassadorgozie(m): 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
go nd meet TB joshua asap
Re: Help. My Side Chic Is Going Diabolical On Me by chiemmanuel(m): 9:56pm On Dec 30, 2019
Tell your main chick, she knows what to do
Re: Help. My Side Chic Is Going Diabolical On Me by machiavelli95: 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

the above in bold is indeed a big issue.... if she was thinking of using evil means to get rid of your gf, how will she react when you dump her? you better protect yourself in advance!

I seriously believe in adopting an EXTREMELY VIOlLENT approach towards diabolical people. There are very few things FIRE cannot destroy. OP go figure.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Video Of Her Friend's Father She Slept With As Friends Payback / Please Help Me Look At This Situation.did I Mess Things Up / Sex Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.