Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,852 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Benson Idahosa's 80th Posthumous Birthday Is Today - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benson Idahosa's 80th Posthumous Birthday Is Today (11481 Views)

Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Benson Idahosa's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today / 20 Years Later: How Bishop Benson Idahosa Really Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benson Idahosa's 80th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by daveflow: 8:42am On Sep 11, 2018
Rest on in the bosom of the lord!!!!!
Re: Benson Idahosa's 80th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by BruncleZuma: 8:45am On Sep 11, 2018
This man is solely responsible for the deteriorating Christian values in Nigeria and the monetisation of the house of God. Quote me intelligently or be damned with him

[img]https://media./images/e041080414539a30db251974a472fe3a/tenor.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Benson Idahosa's 80th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by foreshore(m): 8:52am On Sep 11, 2018
HeWrites:
Made in Heaven, Assembled in Nigeria

Lmao

Its too high for you to understand!!!

2 Likes

Re: Benson Idahosa's 80th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by comrChris(m): 9:06am On Sep 11, 2018
Rest on sir
That is greatness, even after death you remain relevant.
I still respect his excess anointing till tomorrow
Re: Benson Idahosa's 80th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by shadrach77: 9:08am On Sep 11, 2018
The father of pentecostalism in Nigeria. Sleep well sir
Re: Benson Idahosa's 80th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by comrChris(m): 9:12am On Sep 11, 2018
BruncleZuma:
This man is solely responsible for the deteriorating Christian values in Nigeria and the monetisation of the house of God. Quote me intelligently or be damned with him

[img]https://media./images/e041080414539a30db251974a472fe3a/tenor.gif[/img]
You don't know anything
Re: Benson Idahosa's 80th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 11, 2018
lalasticlala:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benson_Idahosa

Isn't this the same Man of God that was challenging witches upandan in Edo state until the witches afflicted him wit a terrible n unknown sickness that killed him? grin
Re: Benson Idahosa's 80th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Born2Breed(f): 9:17am On Sep 11, 2018
Great man and a blessing to former Bendel State, Nigeria , Africa and the World in general.

He GOT fire in his bone. He was never afraid of anything and anyone.

This man taught us not to FEAR and FEAR is a figment of imagination.

Rest in Peace PAPA!!!

2 Likes

Re: Benson Idahosa's 80th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by furezra(m): 9:26am On Sep 11, 2018
Church Of God Mission International is 50 years old

All is now set for the Legacy Celebration Week beginning from Monday 10th to 16th September as follows:
1. Sunday 9th: Missions Offering raised and remitted to Missions' account.
2. Monday 10th:
7am - Busses depart to Olinlin Uzea for foundation laying ceremony at 10am.
12 Noon - Back to Uromi for the dedication of Benson Idahosa CATHEDRAL ACADEMY and Event Centre built single handed by Bishop Matthew Okpebholo.
3. TUESDAY 11th:
7am - Special Morning Service/Annoiting at Faith Arena.
10am - Dedication of the 1.2Km dual carriageway road constructed and donated to BIU by Bishop Matthew Okpebholo followed with Archbishop Idahosa Memorial Centre (AIM) foundation laying ceremony. Venue: BIU Okha Campus.
4pm - Novelty Football Match at Balm of Gilead City.
4. WEDNESDAY 12th:
12noon - CGMI Got Talent
4pm - Special Service with Bishop Oyedepo. Venue: Faith Arena.
5. THURSDAY 13TH.
9am - 4pm: Special programme packaged by ANFCBII featuring Bishop Oyedepo, Pastor Ayo and a host of other Ministers. Venue: Balm of Gilead City.
6. FRIDAY 14th.
9am to 12noon- ANFCBII programme continues at Balm of Gilead City.
4pm - CGMI Got Talents final, Documentary and administration. Venue: Faith Arena.
7. Saturday 15th:
9am to 1pm - Public Lecture by Vice President, Presentation of Compendium and AWARD CEREMONY. Venue: Balm of Gilead City.
4pm - Musical Concert and top 10 award. Venue: Faith Arena.
8. Sunday 16th
9am - Thanksgiving Service featuring Dr. Uma Ukpai and others. Venue: Balm of Gilead City.
EVERYONE IS INVITED.
Re: Benson Idahosa's 80th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by furezra(m): 9:30am On Sep 11, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Isn't this the same Man of God that was challenging witches upandan in Edo state until the witches afflicted him wit a terrible n unknown sickness that killed him? grin

Get your facts right. He didn't die of any disease. He finished his work on earth and slept peacefully.

Listen to the "Benefits of death" he taught on before he died

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa's 80th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 11, 2018
furezra:

Get your facts right. He didn't die of any disease. He finished his work on earth and slept peacefully.

Listen to the "Benefits of death" he taught on before he died

Taa shut up. It's like ur less than 21 years sef, meaning that u haven't even been born wen he died.

He died of sickness inflicted on him by witches he was challenging upandan in Edo state grin, Goan make ur investigation.
Re: Benson Idahosa's 80th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by odunayo16(f): 9:52am On Sep 11, 2018
The great man
Re: Benson Idahosa's 80th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by aalangel(f): 10:16am On Sep 11, 2018
Verifiability:
OP, how could he have been the founder of Benson Idahosa University when the university was established 4 years after his death.

The university was named after him, you meant ... Well, what do I know?

Need accounting and other related services for your small business? Check my signature.

It was Christian Faith University when he was alive....
Re: Benson Idahosa's 80th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by MeeLan: 10:17am On Sep 11, 2018
I respect his wife a lot for keeping her husbands honor for years now by closing the door against many men wanting to enrol. I know most women won't last 3 months before jumping on another d!ck and later you will her quotes like; "am a woman..." "a woman has needs" ... "i needed to move on with my life...." "am still too young...." "god gave me my groove back"
Re: Benson Idahosa's 80th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by aalangel(f): 10:17am On Sep 11, 2018
United4greatnes:
This is my father

My Papa for life!!!
Re: Benson Idahosa's 80th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by nelronaldo(m): 11:59am On Sep 11, 2018
Papa!!
Re: Benson Idahosa's 80th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Funkybabee(f): 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2018
Rest on papa!!

To some stupid idiots fighting themselves over what killed papa!! Note that a death of righteous soul is a joyful moment in heaven even babalola died at that same range.. They have finished what they came to do.. Is just for this generation to ask for their own prophet because a lot of covenants have slept, we need our own prophet
Re: Benson Idahosa's 80th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by paxonel(m): 4:44pm On Sep 11, 2018
He was truly a great man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Manna Still Falls From Heaven In Angola / What It Means To Pray Amiss. / The Nigerian Church Is Losing Its Purpose - By Ayobami Oyalowo (A Must Read!!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.