Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

A Question For Lawyers In The House - Please Answer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Question For Lawyers In The House - Please Answer (236 Views)

How Do I Cut Off From This Marriage . Lawyers In The House / I Need A Lady To Please Answer This Mystery About Their Body / 2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Question For Lawyers In The House - Please Answer by howtodoit(m): 10:23am On Sep 11, 2018
My Pastor has a case in the Ilalo court as the complainant but during the last court date, he was told that his case has been transferred from court THREE to TWO. And they didn't give him the rescheduled date that day.

Now the lawyers of the criminal he's dragging to court are telling him that they are the only one who can get the date for him - that the court won't tell him the date because he's not a lawyer.

I'm realizing how stupid this might sound as type this but I just want to get a second opinion. My question is: Is it true that only a lawyer can get a reschedule court date from prosecutors?

(1) (Reply)

Mini-importation Package+list Of Hot Selling Products.. Get Yours / Relationship, Sex And Money / Pastor Ans For Divorce, Say Im Wife Na Devil Wey Nor Let Am Receive Anointing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.