Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship (4964 Views)

How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship? / HELP: How Do I Enjoy My New Relationship / Tonto Dikeh Hints At Being In A New Relationship (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by dingbang(m): 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2018
Millenniumlady:
You know them more than I do
smh. dumber than i expected

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by Millenniumlady(f): 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
dingbang:
smh. dumber than i expected
You should be more ashamed of yourself....With your gold digging attitude
Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by ultimate77(m): 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2018
Sapphire11:

A man that is committed to me and the relationship, I don't want a time waster either.
A man that has a legit work and live comfortably on his own.
He should have marriage in mind too.
how old are you??
if you are not 27, 28. do not overwhelm yourself with this issue of you need someone ready, comfortable and ready to settle down.
young woman, play your card well, we will just come and propose. we know the good eggs when we see them.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by izaray(f): 12:52pm On Sep 11, 2018
Millenniumlady:
You better watch your mouth boy
Babe be nice small na shocked take it easy on them biko cool
Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by Dnockeror333(m): 1:11pm On Sep 11, 2018
Sapphire11:

I'm not even the type that knows how to ask guys for money or gift as such. I just want to be sure he is serious about me but the way he shows he's interested in sex is putting me off.

Saphire...! Saphire...!! I say run like fire...!!!

Age should not push you into such sin...

Age should not open your tit to any man who is `ready' to settle down...

Age should teach you patience!

Even though (God would not allow it) you came to 35, you will still find that faithful man made for JUST YOU!

Or were you not godly enough keeping your `utheral premises' from `sex starvation' and from `sex hunters'?
Thus, why should you loose it now to such evil hunters who hunted the `hot panties' for the sake of
1. FUN (hardly so)
2. OCCULTIC (Mainly so)
3. or MEDICINE FOR MONEY (much so)

If you knew what God had ahead of you you would hold on still till YOU REACH THE NORTH!

Keep ziping up! cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by Dnockeror333(m): 1:14pm On Sep 11, 2018
He is not serious. After he took that one giving turn to vere into your world uuuuuutttt, ffffaaasssshhhh, uuuffff, it will be done...

HE WILL DESERT YOU!

He will call you "fool, I don navk her! :/ "

WE DON WARN YOU, ITS NOW LEFT FOR YOU, to waka jeje...!
Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by Dnockeror333(m): 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2018
Sapphire11:

Thank you. Do you mind hooking me up with the good men? wink

Ahhh, madam...!

You are even done in the fire...! You don know the in and out ko?

Goodmen? Ah Africa don bôx and Ninja don bajé

Ah..., little madam, pack your load commot for road jawur, make I pass with my virgin-manhood!
Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by 360great(m): 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2018
Just listen to your self, so you want her to get enough gift & money without giving out something in return..... Make God help you make your type no near my side.
Millenniumlady:
Don't give in to him that's how they are......But hope you're getting lots of gifts from him as deserve
Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by Dnockeror333(m): 1:22pm On Sep 11, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Just try as much as you can to curve him whenever he brings up those sex issues........Make sure you start getting those gifts from him the earlier the better..... I trust you wink

Both of you are look alike! You are a bonbastic theif! Telling the innocent woman to collect gift from a dirty boy/young man without love of women but to use and dump is future fire to her bossom places!

Desist woman...!

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by Millenniumlady(f): 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2018
izaray:
Babe be nice small na shocked take it easy on them biko cool
Always nice to everyone cheesy

Girl where have you been shocked
Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by Millenniumlady(f): 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2018
360great:
Just listen to your self, so you want her to get enough gift & money without giving out something in return..... Make God help you make your type no near my side.
Must you always get something in return when give out ?
Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by Kimcutie: 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2018
I hate it when people feel it's a right to receive gifts and say otherwise for the giver.

Thank Michaelz, sex is just a physical thing to me, I put my rod in your hole or you put your hole in my rod, everybody is happy, we both work. So girls shouldn't feel it's a favour or reward when 'we' both have sex, because we can satisfy ourselves sexually in a solo way smiley without receiving or giving a dime.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by Millenniumlady(f): 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
I hate it when people beat around the bush without confronting the person they're talking to sad
Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by highpriestess: 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2018
Millenniumlady:

babyf.oever?
Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by Kimcutie: 1:45pm On Sep 11, 2018
Millenniumlady:
I hate it when people beat around the bush without confronting the person they're talking to sad
I was very direct to you and others like you, the only difference was that I didn't mention you which I wanted to do before you made this comment.

Let's be realistic, why do you guys expect 'gifts'?

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by Millenniumlady(f): 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2018
highpriestess:
baby
Girl cheesy
Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by Millenniumlady(f): 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2018
Kimcutie:
I was very direct to you and others like you, the only difference was that I didn't mention you which I wanted to do before you made this comment.

Let's be realistic, why do you guys expect 'gifts'?
You were never direct to me rather you were beating around the bush.... sad

Everyone likes gift
Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by Gaspardd(m): 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2018
Millenniumlady:

Everyone likes gift

With this your gift hunting attitude, you must be a latrine by now.....just saying

6 Likes

Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by izaray(f): 1:59pm On Sep 11, 2018
Millenniumlady:

grin My prediction about the person behind those memes was right wink

Have been around girlie, but on low key cheesy
Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by Kimcutie: 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2018
Millenniumlady:

Everyone likes gift
Arrgh.

Since everyone likes gift, if I gift you, what will I get?, because we all like gifts.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by Gaspardd(m): 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2018
I had to check the date of this thread, i thought it was made in the year 1930. Op we are in new millenium.
You might end up marryin at 40 with this ya prudish attitude and las las what you re using to do yanga will just turn to free thing for small boys.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by Millenniumlady(f): 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2018
Kimcutie:
Arrgh.

Since everyone likes gift, if I gift you, what will I get?, because we all like gifts.
Why must you expect something in return when you give out?
Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by Millenniumlady(f): 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2018
izaray:
grin My prediction about the person behind those memes was right wink

Have been around girlie, but on low key cheesy
Girl I miss you kiss
Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by Kimcutie: 2:09pm On Sep 11, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Why must you expect something in return when you give out?
When I give something, I don't expect a payback, all I want is you don't make it seem like there's pay back somewhere there. That's why I give gifts when I feel like or when the person asks at the right time, so that I won't regret it. You haven't answered my question, if I'm giving you gifts, when do I stand to gain?

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by Millenniumlady(f): 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2018
Kimcutie:
When I give something, I don't expect a payback, all I want is you don't make it seem like there's pay back somewhere there. That's why I give gifts when I feel like and when the person asks at the right time, so that I won't regret it. You haven't answered my question, if I'm giving you gifts, when do I stand to gain?
Prayers
Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by Kimcutie: 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Prayers
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Are you a prayer warrior or will the gifts fall from heaven?
Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by highpriestess: 2:14pm On Sep 11, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Girl cheesy
jahahah. You can never change. mind gave me 7months ban.cry
Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by Millenniumlady(f): 2:15pm On Sep 11, 2018
Kimcutie:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Are you a prayer warrior or will the gifts fall from heaven?
Yes I'm a prayer warrior any problem ?
Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by Millenniumlady(f): 2:16pm On Sep 11, 2018
highpriestess:
jahahah. You can never change. mind gave me 7months ban.cry
Don't mind him you'll be fine cheesy
Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by highpriestess: 2:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Don't mind him you'll be fine cheesy
gringrin
how's that your new job?
Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by Kimcutie: 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Yes I'm a prayer warrior any problem ?
Let's assume I'm dating you, and I'm also giving you gifts 'ocassionally' when I might gain are prayers that might come rarely, nothing else?

You can't also buy gifts? cry
Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by izaray(f): 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Girl I miss you kiss
Ah!! Same here dearie, how about Martin0 and Lefulefu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rate My Pics Just For Fun. Insults Are Welcomed,to be deleted soon. / Why Do Girls Pull Down The Backside Of Their Tops When They See Me Coming? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.