Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship (4924 Views)

How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship? / HELP: How Do I Enjoy My New Relationship / Tonto Dikeh Hints At Being In A New Relationship (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by Margfin(m): 4:48pm On Sep 11, 2018
Sapphire11:
I've been a guest here for a long time. I just created this account because of this issue bothering me.
I recently just broke up with my ex and I've been with my new guy for less than two months. We've been friends for over 3 years and he visited me once in those time. He has a legit job and stays in my town, his parents are here too. He seems to have good intentions but his actions are putting me off.
We met again around end of July and he made his intentions known again(he wanted me to be his girlfriend back then), I agreed because I was single at the time. He is 30 so I suppose he should have passed the "playboy" stage.
I went to visit him for the first time and he forced a kiss on me angry he did the same thing the second time and even tried to have sex with me, I told him I don't want that and he stopped. I don't know if it's this cold weather, now he sends "I miss you, I want you, your body..." everything relating to sex in a relationship that is less than 2 months cry
I have made it known to him that I cannot be in a FUN relationship, I'd rather be in a promising one that can lead to marriage and he said he's no longer a baby and settling down is paramount to him.
I'm confused and finding it difficult to trust him with this attitude. I don't want to visit him anytime soon cos I'm not ready for sex.
No front page
you did well dear, tell him to come and ask for your hand in marriage rather than doing road side stuff, stop going to his house if you truly don't want sex with him. You guys can meet and talk in public place and if he refuses that you must come to his place, you better cut off the relationship with him so that another breeze can blow you. Like someone said earlier on, there's good Man here in nairaland.
Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by Millenniumlady(f): 4:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
Kimcutie:
Should I receive from my female relatives?
Oh yes that's acceptable smiley
Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by Kimcutie: 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Oh yes that's acceptable smiley
If you say so, but... I love gifts and I will receive from whosoever sent it. kiss
Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by Margfin(m): 4:52pm On Sep 11, 2018
Sapphire11:

I'm not even the type that knows how to ask guys for money or gift as such. I just want to be sure he is serious about me but the way he shows he's interested in sex is putting me off.
can this be true maybe she's not Lagos bae
Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by Millenniumlady(f): 4:54pm On Sep 11, 2018
Kimcutie:
If you say so, but... I love gifts and I will receive from whosoever sent it. kiss
Shut up

Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by dview001(m): 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2018
Sapphire11:

A man that is committed to me and the relationship, I don't want a time waster either.
A man that has a legit work and live comfortably on his own.
He should have marriage in mind too.
so u didn't have sex with your ex?
Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by Kimcutie: 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Shut up
grin grin grin grin grin grin come and shut
it grin
Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by Margfin(m): 4:59pm On Sep 11, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Don't give in to him that's how they are......But hope you're getting lots of gifts from him as deserve
(Don't give it to him that's how they are) I hope I'm not among them because you're trying to jam pack us together now...... However how did you know guys are like that.
Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by Margfin(m): 5:02pm On Sep 11, 2018
dingbang:
you keep on asking for money from nairalanders, dont let me spool all your comments and expose you, you better behave your silly self
you had already exposed him na
Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by iceybux(m): 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2018
must every relationship ends with marriage? if u want someone u go for the person. . if u dont want sex make it k own from.the beginning so u and whoever knkw the stance.. why is it we African make a big deal over sex..? must a relationship be conditional. . does n dont.. u dont want it now bcus its 2momth but u will when it 6months.. mind u sex or no sex doesn't kip a man.. if u avert the sex now and later in.a year offers if he wanma leave he will.. if u wanna make out ake out and stop conditioning something u want on a mere factor..

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by iceybux(m): 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
Margfin:
you did well dear, tell him to come and ask for your hand in marriage rather than doing road side stuff, stop going to his house if you truly don't want sex with him. You guys can meet and talk in public place and if he refuses that you must come to his place, you better cut off the relationship with him so that another breeze can blow you. Like someone said earlier on, there's good Man here in nairaland.

thats how u kip dodging I dont want sex and loll for the next guy and aame shii all over again and by time u realize u almost close 40 or mod 30's them no one is even interested in d sex from.u again cos there young n upcomin ones.
the truth is he might have sex n move on or still that can keep him closer if he seems to admire it with u.. all.this ppl advicim to stay away are shaghin everyday and their guys mighy not even admire them but come on here to give u false n silly adives.. use ir head girl

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by luckygeee: 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2018
Millenniumlady:
What's not a good character undecided they are in a relationship so it's her right to take those gifts from him
OLOSHO. you were on the other thread saying there are no good men out there and here you are acting like the true OLOSHO you truly are

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by Margfin(m): 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2018
iceybux:

thats how u kip dodging I dont want sex and loll for the next guy and aame shii all over again and by time u realize u almost close 40 or mod 30's them no one is even interested in d sex from.u again cos there young n upcomin ones.
the truth is he might have sex n move on or still that can keep him closer if he seems to admire it with u.. all.this ppl advicim to stay away are shaghin everyday and their guys mighy not even admire them but come on here to give u false n silly adives.. use ir head girl
what are you insinuating hmm don't you know sex without marriage is a sin b4 God, are you trying to lure her into fornication... eheenn...... If rapture take place today I know some people will not wait for God judgement b4 they go waka go inside hell fire on there own accord.
Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2018
Margfin:
Where are they o cheesy
Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by Margfin(m): 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2018
Sapphire11:

Where are they o cheesy
let's start from me
Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2018
Margfin:
let's start from me
grin grin I see
Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by Margfin(m): 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2018
Sapphire11:

grin grin I see
wink wink wink
Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2018
Margfin:
wink wink wink

I hear you
Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by Margfin(m): 6:06pm On Sep 11, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Having a problem with what I said ?
no be only you Waka come..stop spoiling the show
Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by Margfin(m): 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2018
Sapphire11:

I hear you
for a start please take this

Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by 360great(m): 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2018
Madam take am easy o, hope u no go carry this your mentality take poshu prospective husband cool
Millenniumlady:
That's not how it's supposed to be Oga
Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by Martin0(m): 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Martin cheesy
yes madam Tupacgrin
Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 11, 2018
having sex with him shouldn't be a big deal.....if his intention is right, you should enjoy it.
Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by Millenniumlady(f): 12:03am On Sep 12, 2018
Martin0:

yes madam Tupacgrin
Tar gbafu cheesy
Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by bigpicture001: 12:37am On Sep 12, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Don't give in to him that's how they are......But hope you're getting lots of gifts from him as deserve
..u 4 got to advice her to be ready to marry herself if sh continues with this her " sex Is gold to me" attitude...
Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by Willexmania(m): 1:51am On Sep 12, 2018
Sapphire11:

grin grin I see
See You.. You Don't Even Love The Guy.. Why The f.uckk did you accept him if you won't even let him just kiss you.. just KISS ! tufia ! i'm not even talking about sex oh.. ordinary kiss. i'm telling you "YOU DON'T LOVE THAT GUY".. the guy sef is stupid.. are you the only woman in the world? there are billions of women in the world ... which one is he sending stupid messages and begging you as if you are the only woman...

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by Nobody: 2:40am On Sep 12, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Just try as much as you can to curve him whenever he brings up those sex issues........Make sure you start getting those gifts from him the earlier the better..... I trust you wink
As small as u are u done learn bad work... I hope u done make JAMB undecided
Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by marvinsync(m): 3:02am On Sep 12, 2018
Sapphire11:
I've been a guest here for a long time. I just created this account because of this issue bothering me.
I recently just broke up with my ex and I've been with my new guy for less than two months. We've been friends for over 3 years and he visited me once in those time. He has a legit job and stays in my town, his parents are here too. He seems to have good intentions but his actions are putting me off.
We met again around end of July and he made his intentions known again(he wanted me to be his girlfriend back then), I agreed because I was single at the time. He is 30 so I suppose he should have passed the "playboy" stage.
I went to visit him for the first time and he forced a kiss on me angry he did the same thing the second time and even tried to have sex with me, I told him I don't want that and he stopped. I don't know if it's this cold weather, now he sends "I miss you, I want you, your body..." everything relating to sex in a relationship that is less than 2 months cry
I have made it known to him that I cannot be in a FUN relationship, I'd rather be in a promising one that can lead to marriage and he said he's no longer a baby and settling down is paramount to him.
I'm confused and finding it difficult to trust him with this attitude. I don't want to visit him anytime soon cos I'm not ready for sex.
No front page

ur not ready for sex means ur not ready for sex!!

wait till ur ready , u gotta leave life at ur own pace , u might lose the guy but if so then good , he really didn't like u anyways was just really Hot
Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by marvinsync(m): 3:04am On Sep 12, 2018
Millenniumlady:
What's not a good character undecided they are in a relationship so it's her right to take those gifts from him

may God not allow any uncursed man to be with u for more than 1 week
Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by deewhydoski(m): 4:34am On Sep 12, 2018
Sapphire11 pls dont yield to milleniumlady advice ooo...if you re d type of person that dont ask for money or gift from guy let it be that way..it's ur person dont let someone change it for u.....A guy in his right sense or d one that truly love u will know the time to give u cash or surprise u with gift if u dont ask.
There is a girl in my life now that dont use to ask, but I always surprise her with gift...she will tell me that I hope am not stressing u....pls sapphire11 dont let someone change ur personality for u...just be yourself, the right man will come at d right time
Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 12, 2018
Millenniumlady:
if two months is a time long enough to make it her right to get gifts from him, then it sure makes it rightful for him to also demad sex from her
Re: I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship by Martin0(m): 7:31am On Sep 12, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Tar gbafu cheesy
na you know oogrin why you con use that babe pics nagrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Female Bank Cashiers Fight Inside The Bank Over A Rich Businessman / The Lady Slept With Infected Me HIV/AIDS / Toasting A Girl In The Midst Of Her Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.