Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria (29899 Views)

An Unemployed Graduate Begs Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola And Dangote For a Job / Unemployed Graduate Returns N556k He Picked At Accident Scene 2 Owner (Photos) / The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria by olusolaolaleye: 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2018
For paid online survey send your email to @olaleyeolusola@gmail.com
Re: Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria by tunary(m): 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2018
baba3know:
If there is something common among youths in Nigeria, it would be unemployment. Believe it or not, 60% of intelligent graduates that have something to offer the economy are currently unemployed, putting their intelligence to waste.

The question remains, “is all hope lost?”

The end goal of every working class person is to make money, and that is what this post will teach you. There is no gainsaying that once money is made, the means becomes unimportant. This post won’t just teach you how you can make money – whether online or offline, it will show you the step by step process of making money the legit way.

Just before I forget, unemployment isn’t someone without just a job, it is also for people who are currently underpaid. If you are in Nigeria, and your net salary is less than 60,000 Naira, just assume that you are unemployed.

The painful fact about the Nigerian workforce is that the possibility of being in such a position for a long painful period of time. So whether you are unemployed currently or your monthly paycheck can’t fund the lifestyle you wish to have, this post will educate you on all what you need to know.

How can you make money in Nigeria as an unemployed Graduate?

Become an Affiliate Marketer for Companies

Most times I see friends and family recommend people’s product for me free of charge, I know how much they are losing by doing such a thing. A few days ago I saw an advert on Nairaland of a shoe company looking for affiliate marketers. Instead of liking and sharing people’s post for free on Instagram, why can’t you promote that specific advert and make money when someone buys from your promotion?

Affiliate marketing is basically selling other people’s product and making money from the sales. It can be done practically from anywhere, and you don’t need a laptop to become an affiliate marketer. With the phone you have in your hands, you can start selling other people’s product and start making money.

Last month I made $300 in commission – which is about 108,000 Naira selling things from my little home and living my life in the fun. I have explained how I was able to do it.

It is up to you to decide if you will follow my path or not. Whichever way, unemployment is a thing of the mind.

Become a Fiverr Freelancer

Last month I got a simple job of writing a “Contact Us, About Us, and Our services pages” of a foreign website. I charged them $140 for writing all of them in 4 days. They promised that if I could finish it in 2 days, I will get an extra $50.

Guess what?

I finished it in 2 days and I was paid $190 – how many people earn that in 2 days? I still have about 6 orders still waiting for me to complete.

What do you think is unemployment?

Unemployment is laziness and not being able to think outside of the box. I can show you thousands of young fellas who are making a living on Fiverr. You think it is overrated, but I will show you proof that I also make money on this freelancing system. I have successfully mentored many others who have replicated the same system I have created.

So if you are skeptical about taking action, then it is up to you. Unemployment is a thing of the mind.

Perform offline services for people

Unless you didn’t take time to build your skills while in school, there are so many things that you can do. I know of a guy who started running errands for people who were too busy. He started off with people he knew, before extending to people he didn’t know – who came from referrals.

If you look at your surroundings, you will see lots of opportunities offline for you to make money. But the truth is that we have all been programmed to believe that graduates can’t become rich except by working a white-collar job. I just hope the rich Igbo man at Alaba market doesn’t hear this.

Once you are able to find a problem and implement a solution, money will flow in naturally. The first steps is to move out of your comfort zone, then you can have all the opportunities that are available outside.

See source for more details
Inspiring
Re: Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria by sammirano: 5:57pm On Sep 11, 2018
But seriously, there is money waiting to be grabbed if you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria by tammyboy1(m): 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2018
Fiverr way i never get one single order before,mtcheww

4 Likes

Re: Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2018
I like affiliate marketing with passion. You can also make some cool money steadily doing that. But, what I found to be most crucial in affiliate marketing is getting human traffic who are interested in your offers. This is not a mirage anyway
https://freebulksmscredits..com
Re: Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria by dododawa1: 6:12pm On Sep 11, 2018
Talk is cheap
Re: Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria by dododawa1: 6:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
Talk is cheap and IMPLEMENTED is hard
Re: Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria by rosalieene(f): 6:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
murphyibiam15:
same gibberish as usual
who else thought op had something really new and sensible to write??
lol I tire o
same old stories as usual.
Re: Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria by Mypeople2(m): 6:14pm On Sep 11, 2018
AbdulCLO:
I write projects, source for materials online, i do assignment, do online registrations, type documents, do coreldraw work design and I do analysis both manual and spss. guess what i am a graduate I looked for work non was available all the failed promises by uncles and other family members but thank God I learn all these before and after my NYSC and ThankGod with all these I am about to get married I now own my personal shop and also I AM venturing into farm business now... Pls don't wait for the government I started with one laptop and I attached myself to a business center begged the owner I will be doing online services since they are not doing it from there I GIVE ALLAH ALL THE GLORY
You are correct .But bros, try to dey put "full stop" for your sentences na

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria by nobisgod: 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2018
@Op. you must be a jack of all trade
Re: Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria by stagger: 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2018
Mypeople2:
You are correct .But bros, try to dey put "full stop" for your sentences na

Bros, the placement of your first full stop sef na waya o! But you are correct too, and the guy you quoted na correct guy. The kind of sales the 2 suya guys for my area dey make no get part 2.

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria by Trottle: 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2018
There are various ways of earning a comfortable living in Nigeria despite the biting economy. And yes, not every graduate must be an internet marketer, musician, comedian (the latest fad) "motivational speaker "(motivate yourself first!), Blogger etc.

Graduates in this clime should be interested in using the internet for Brainstorming ideas, promoting their Businesses and other progressive endeavors etc not scrolling and reading gibberish online and following other people's life. It's a cold dog-eat-dog world, don't waste a single drop of your youthfulness on any useless endeavour/entity or your generation may forever hate you.

Enough of the "SOLO-CEO" mentality. Everybody wants to answer "CEO" at any length. Enough of copying other people's idea piece by piece. Innovation is to be applied.

Partnership is the real deal. Only if graduates can form partnership, in Twos, Threes, etc. They'll most definitely come up with lucrative ideas with (very) little capital involved, and individual strengths will be harnessed, while weaknesses covered, but you should be ready to get "dirty" (labour) and learn the art of delayed gratification, and yes be very humble.

ENOUGH OPPORTUNITY waiting to be tapped (at micro level of course) in nearly every sector of the Country

Agriculture
Security(yes!)
Manufacturing
Trading
Etc.

But don't expect anyone to start spoon feeding you ideas. Hints are enough.

Thanks.

NB: There are lots of very Hardworking youths in Nigeria, trying to make a living no matter how small (me inclusive) kudos to them all.

6 Likes

Re: Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria by Gerrard59(m): 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
Trottle:
There are various ways of earning a comfortable living in Nigeria despite the biting economy. And yes, not every graduate must be an internet marketer, musician, comedian (the latest fad) "motivational speaker "(motivate yourself first!), Blogger etc.

Graduates in this clime should be interested in using the internet for Brainstorming ideas, promoting their Businesses and other progressive endeavors etc not scrolling and reading gibberish online and following other people's life. It's a cold dog-eat-dog world, don't waste a single drop of your youthfulness on any useless endeavour/entity or your generation may forever hate you.

Enough of the "SOLO-CEO" mentality. Everybody wants to answer "CEO" at any length. Enough of copying other people's idea piece by piece. Innovation is to be applied.

Partnership is the real deal. Only if graduates can form partnership, in Twos, Threes, etc. They'll most definitely come up with lucrative ideas with (very) little capital involved, and individual strengths will be harnessed, while weaknesses covered, but you should be ready to get "dirty" (labour) and learn the art of delayed gratification, and yes be very humble.

Unfortunately, most folks are dishonest these days.

5 Likes

Re: Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria by ElRapido: 6:50pm On Sep 11, 2018
You are making huge money and your best place to host your site is blogger and you can't even get a good theme.

Fiverr abi fever kill you there.

4 Likes

Re: Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria by Justine2012(m): 6:52pm On Sep 11, 2018
madgoat:

Exactly....
The OP just wants to make money from unemployed nairalanders that will buy his e-book or click on links on his blog that will generate money for him.

Something that you really hate with passion.
Re: Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria by 400billionman: 7:06pm On Sep 11, 2018
Why is this nonsense always making front page

1 Like

Re: Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria by OLAJADON: 7:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
baba3know:
If there is something common among youths in Nigeria, it would be unemployment. Believe it or not, 60% of intelligent graduates that have something to offer the economy are currently unemployed, putting their intelligence to waste.

The end goal of every working class person is to make money, and that is what this post will teach you. There is no gainsaying that once money is made, the means becomes unimportant. This post won’t just teach you how you can make money – whether online or offline, it will show you the step by step process of making money the legit way.

Just before I forget, unemployment isn’t someone without just a job, it is also for people who are currently underpaid. If you are in Nigeria, and your net salary is less than 60,000 Naira, just assume that you are unemployed.

The painful fact about the Nigerian workforce is that the possibility of being in such a position for a long painful period of time. So whether you are unemployed currently or your monthly paycheck can’t fund the lifestyle you wish to have, this post will educate you on all what you need to know.

Most times I see friends and family recommend people’s product for me free of charge, I know how much they are losing by doing such a thing. A few days ago I saw an advert on Nairaland of a shoe company looking for affiliate marketers. Instead of liking and sharing people’s post for free on Instagram, why can’t you promote that specific advert and make money when someone buys from your promotion?

Affiliate marketing is basically selling other people’s product and making money from the sales. It can be done practically from anywhere, and you don’t need a laptop to become an affiliate marketer. With the phone you have in your hands, you can start selling other people’s product and start making money.

Last month I made $300 in commission – which is about 108,000 Naira selling things from my little home and living my life in the fun. I have explained how I was able to do it.

It is up to you to decide if you will follow my path or not. Whichever way, unemployment is a thing of the mind.

Last month I got a simple job of writing a “Contact Us, About Us, and Our services pages” of a foreign website. I charged them $140 for writing all of them in 4 days. They promised that if I could finish it in 2 days, I will get an extra $50.

Guess what?

I finished it in 2 days and I was paid $190 – how many people earn that in 2 days? I still have about 6 orders still waiting for me to complete.

Unemployment is laziness and not being able to think outside of the box. I can show you thousands of young fellas who are making a living on Fiverr. You think it is overrated, but I will show you proof that I also make money on this freelancing system. I have successfully mentored many others who have replicated the same system I have created.

So if you are skeptical about taking action, then it is up to you. Unemployment is a thing of the mind.

Unless you didn’t take time to build your skills while in school, there are so many things that you can do. I know of a guy who started running errands for people who were too busy. He started off with people he knew, before extending to people he didn’t know – who came from referrals.

If you look at your surroundings, you will see lots of opportunities offline for you to make money. But the truth is that we have all been programmed to believe that graduates can’t become rich except by working a white-collar job. I just hope the rich Igbo man at Alaba market doesn’t hear this.

Once you are able to find a problem and implement a solution, money will flow in naturally. The first steps is to move out of your comfort zone, then you can have all the opportunities that are available outside.

boss this affiliate marketing I would love to start, can you put me through on it
Re: Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria by davidonwuka21: 7:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
Trottle:

ENOUGH OPPORTUNITY waiting to be tapped (at micro level of course) in nearly every sector of the Country

Agriculture
Security(yes!)
Manufacturing
Trading
Etc.

But don't expect anyone to start spoon feeding you ideas. Hints are enough.

Thanks.

NB: There are lots of very Hardworking youths in Nigeria, trying to make a living no matter how small (me inclusive) kudos to them all.

Hello stop deceiving yourself to be a gullible citizen..simply say that we all should manage d little we got simple!!
Re: Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria by bass7: 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
baba3know:

Guess what?

I am so loving this

Re: Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria by enokings: 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2018
grin
Re: Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria by mctfopt: 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
I am only here to read replies grin

1 Like

Re: Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria by Mypeople2(m): 8:36pm On Sep 11, 2018
stagger:

Bros, the placement of your first full stop sef na waya o! But you are correct too, and the guy you quoted na correct guy. The kind of sales the 2 suya guys for my area dey make no get part 2.
grin grin grin you self na correct guy.All these small business owners dey make better pepper while some persons wey be graduate dey grow old dey go looking for oil and gas jobs .

1 Like

Re: Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria by bluefilm: 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
importexpert is that you?

Do you now call yourself baba3know?

Anyway sha, na you sabi.

Why you no dey ever taya for dis your nonsense affiliate marketing ebook business, guy?

I wonder o!

E be like say the thing no dey even pay you again sef.

The only surprising thing be say no matter how you take rewrite this your affiliate marketing post, the thing musto everly enter front page.

Guy abeg are you blood related to any of these mods?

I get two or three topics wey I go like make e enter front page.

Guy abeg no vex but I no just dey interested in your affiliate marketing nonsense business of a thing.

My own be say, just tell me how you dey take enta front page any time any how.

Expecting your cooperation in advance.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria by omojeesu(m): 9:21pm On Sep 11, 2018
Multilevel Network Marketing
Re: Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria by Trottle: 9:51pm On Sep 11, 2018
davidonwuka21:

Hello stop deceiving yourself to be a gullible citizen..simply say that we all should manage d little we got simple!!

So emphasizing on self-improvement now translates into gullibility?

What if the "little" gets exhausted (and it does pretty fast )?
Re: Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria by Oneboypikin: 11:10pm On Sep 11, 2018
sammirano:
But seriously, there is money waiting to be grabbed if you know, you know.
How far
Re: Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria by zinaunreal(m): 11:21pm On Sep 11, 2018
murphyibiam15:
same gibberish as usual

who else thought op had something really new and sensible to write??

I swear... The OP needs to be flogged for lack of creativity
Re: Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria by Sleekfingers: 11:43pm On Sep 11, 2018
Chuvin22:
Someone should teach me fiverr

Go and download their PDF books. And read. It is that simple.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. / Emirate Cabin Female Crew Needed / Fitc Interview: Mainstreet Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.