Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex (60891 Views)

Nigerian Students Threatened With Expulsion By Ukrainian Universities Cry Out / Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Expulsion Of Babcock Female Student In Leaked Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by vioment: 8:24am On Sep 12, 2018
Lol. This story na drama series. I read half. No comment yet.
Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by seunmsg(m): 8:25am On Sep 12, 2018
And all these nonsense happened under the nose of the holier than thou Oyedepo?

When we call some of these hypocritical pastors out, they will abuse us and call us atheist.

1 Like

Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by automatix: 8:28am On Sep 12, 2018
Venerable612:
This guy needs to be mindful of what he says in the public... His comments are too raw. I hope he learns from his predicament. His comments suggests otherwise.
I don't see anything wrong in what he has done. They almost ruined his life for crying out loud.

Oyedepo have a lot of people with questionable character around him. The man needs to step before they destroy his sweat.

They constantly steal from the man. This year a friend took loan on behalf of someone who had a contract to supply blocks to his real estate project that will house over 2000 houses and right now, they are owing him.

Why? Someone gave a quotation of 500M so that works can continue and they pay workers, another person, thinking he would gain favour in the eyes of oyedepo went and told Oyedepo that is 400M he should pay.

The man got angry and asked all of the out. Right now works have been stalled, the loan hasn't been paid, my friends relationship with the person that gave him the loan is in jeopardy.

They have over 100 buses that usually convened people every Sunday, oyedepo got news that the people handling it were collecting money from passengers and that was how they ended the free bus ride.

Most of these men who go there to worship are thieves

Their sins plenty.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by symbianDON(m): 8:34am On Sep 12, 2018
a university where you can't wear trad to church?? where you can't spit freely?? that must be alcatraz university

3 Likes

Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by AngelicBeing: 8:36am On Sep 12, 2018
automatix:
I don't see anything wrong in what he has done. They almost ruined his life for crying out loud.

Oyedepo have a lot of people with questionable character around him. The man needs to step before they destroy his sweat.

They constantly steal from the man. This year a friend took loan on behalf of someone who had a contract to supply blocks to his real estate project that will house over 2000 houses and right now, they are owing him.

Why? Someone gave a quotation of 500M so that works can continue and they pay workers, another person, thinking he would gain favour in the eyes of oyedepo went and told Oyedepo that is 400M he should pay.

The man got angry and asked all of the out. Right now works have been stalled, the loan hasn't been paid, my friends relationship with the person that gave him the loan is in jeopardy.

They have over 100 buses that usually convened people every Sunday, oyedepo got news that the people handling it were collecting money from passengers and that was how they ended the free bus ride.

Their sins plenty.
shocked

1 Like

Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 12, 2018
KillaBeauty:
The boy is right about CU. Very good school but management and administration is utterly shitty. The things that happened in that school made and still makes me cringe. Infact I don’t even want to recall how useless and redundant some of their policies and deeds were. Good school, fuckiñg stupid leaders. This excludes Oyedepo though because my nigga has little idea of how the people he entrusted his school to want to destroy it.
And oh, everyone knows Muyiwa Oladayo aka Fadugba is a slimy, disgusting dwarf of a perve.

u finished frm CU?...if u Neva taste Long BIG cucumber b4... I dey available; D gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by fratermathy(m): 8:47am On Sep 12, 2018
This is the beginning of the desecularisation of Convenant University. No University in the world, however religious it is, has rules that have no place in the modern world. Teach morals, enforce sensitive laws if you must but never take away the freewill of a human being. It is very toxic for research and academics.

7 Likes

Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by CSTR1005: 8:48am On Sep 12, 2018
MrBigiman:

Who is Marilyn Effanga. Just curious?
How will I know?

In the story, she is a covenant university student that was fuccked by a bad guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by ModsareChevres: 8:56am On Sep 12, 2018
grateful236:
THIS NEWS IS FAKE. HE ACTUALLY FÛCKED THE GIRL BUT IT WAS DURING THE HOLIDAYS

It's not enough reason to have him expelled. Where's the evidence
He can only be expelled if it happens on campus.
Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by BrockSamson: 8:56am On Sep 12, 2018
automatix:

Their sins plenty.

You couldn’t have said it better. I love this guy but how he attracts these kind of people I just don’t understand.

Even with my immerse love for him, his ignorance of their actions by no means exonorates him; thats the weight of leadership, he should pay more attention to the people in his rank and file.

Oneday we tackled a CU friend and who also attends the church about Oyedepo “alleged” scholarship scheme that was meant to carter for hundreds and thousands till he had to open up that its the pastors in charge of these projects that are stealing the money cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by automatix: 9:03am On Sep 12, 2018
BrockSamson:

You could have said it better. I love this guy but I he attracts these kind of people just I don’t understand.
you can't blame him... one thing I feel is wrong with his method is only his church members gets project or job from him... but see what they are doing to him now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by Obierika(m): 9:05am On Sep 12, 2018
This guys account of what happened sounds very cocky and immature

1 Like

Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by MrBigiman: 9:50am On Sep 12, 2018
CSTR1005:

How will I know?

In the story, she is a covenant university student that was fuccked by a bad guy.

The guy said he didn't now.

1 Like

Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by seXytOhbAd(m): 9:58am On Sep 12, 2018
HigherEd:
Mr. Emmanuel the reason Covenant wins in court is presumably because of the badass lawyers i heard they have representing them in court, not because of influence. But you also have an incredibly great lawyer behind you who by the way has a grudge against winners and oyedepo.

Lastly, i hope you sought your legal counsel before making out this tweet because you just gave covenant a lot of reason and motivation to re-expel you for other reasons.

Then what the hell is all these "sex in chapel" thing i'm hearing about. Like who in his/her right senses goes to church to do such a thing!

Finally, i heard from folks inside çu that you had sex with maryln - don't know how true the gist is but it seems legit plus i don't understand why they would rope you for something you are completely innocent.

I don't doubt the part of Muyiwa(registrar) trying to prote ct his own guilty student friends. Whatever, one of the best registrars to ever grace CU has resigned. We know he likes women, but i belief he never harrassed any lady. The ladies were all over him as he was all over them, but being an administrator, he should know better!

This poster is clearly a liar.
Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by Ndubuisipaul1: 10:01am On Sep 12, 2018
Father lord let me blow this year . The way this post blow in Jesus name. . The guy never complete the story the story done make front page . This is the kind of miracle I need beginning from now. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by bedspread: 10:04am On Sep 12, 2018
grandiose4ever:
Student Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For Allegedly Having Sex In The University Chapel

EA
@Dakskingod

https://mobile.twitter.com/Dakskingod
Mr. Emmanuel I Thank GOD For u, Especially if you were Innocent as u said...

CU, due to The Hand of GOD on the Institution has always been a School of Strange Happenings and I see your Victory as an Effect of the Hand of GOD on the Institution..

There is a Strange Hand in CU that always Vindicates the Righteous and Implicates the Evil doer.. It's only a Matter of time..

I think that Hand has Vindicated you..

I would like to Know the Muyiwa you talked about as the Registrar is that Muyiwa Fadugba?

My Admonishment to you is to see your Victory as the Hand of GOD.. Do not be angry with the Institution as the Founder and Chancellor Handed the school to GOD Long ago. You should see your Victory as an effect of that..

Love the Institution and admonish others to Stay off evil so incase they have issues as these, they will also have Victory..

Congratulations Eagle

Cu alumni 2002

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 12, 2018
grandiose4ever:
Woaw

It has everything to do with oyedepo. Everything rises n falls on leadership.
Christians always being stupid.

1 Like

Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by encryptjay(m): 10:19am On Sep 12, 2018
But his words are saying something else. He's an expert too grin
Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 12, 2018
KillaBeauty:
The boy is right about CU. Very good school but management and administration is utterly shitty. The things that happened in that school made and still makes me cringe. Infact I don’t even want to recall how useless and redundant some of their policies and deeds were. Good school, fuckiñg stupid leaders. This excludes Oyedepo though because my nigga has little idea of how the people he entrusted his school to want to destroy it.
And oh, everyone knows Muyiwa Oladayo aka Fadugba is a slimy, disgusting dwarf of a perve.

I'm tired of seeing "yen, yen, yen, good school, yen yen, bad leaders bla bla....Oyedepo no follow.."

Everybody they fear Oyedepo grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by grateful236(m): 10:38am On Sep 12, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Same thing I was thinking cuz the story no too make sense

Lol.. I know the guy actually. It's just payback to the registrar. The registrar like woman die cheesy
Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 12, 2018
folake4u:
undecided Thank God for public universities. I don't think I can survive with all these shitty rules in private universities.

Someone once told me that putting two straws in a drink eg Coke in CU is punishable. I'm still trying not to believe that shii.

A friend told me this is one reason why UNIPORT has two police stations less than a minute away. One for SARS, the other is your regular police station.

You play with students' career, you get wasted soon enough
Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by getukudo(m): 10:44am On Sep 12, 2018
With all their policies and strict rules. Boys still blend confra for the school. A school that doesn't allow students carry phones.
Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by Elxandre(m): 11:14am On Sep 12, 2018
bedspread:

Mr. Emmanuel I Thank GOD For u, Especially if you were Innocent as u said...

CU due to The Hand of GOD on the Institution has always been a School of Strange Happenings and I see your Victory as an Effect of the Hand of GOD on the Institution..

There is a Strange Hand in CU that always Vindicates the Righteous and Implicates the Evil doer.. It's only a Matter of time..

I think that Hand has Vindicated you..

I would like to Know the Muyiwa you talked about as the Registrar is that Muyiwa Fadugba?

My Admonishment to you is to see your Victory as the Hand of GOD.. Do not be angry with the Institution as the Founder and Chancellor Handed the school to GOD Long ago. You should see your Victory as an effect of that..

Love the Institution and admonish others to Stay off evil so incase they have issues as these, they will also have Victory..

Congratulations Eagle

Cu alumni 2002
And what if he didn't have the resources to hire a capable legal team?
You think many like him haven't been expelled without any recourse?

2 Likes

Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by OlusegunAdedayo: 11:22am On Sep 12, 2018
angry
Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by bedspread: 11:26am On Sep 12, 2018
Elxandre:

And what if he didn't have the resources to hire a capable legal team?
You think many like him haven't been expelled without any recourse?

The Innocent have a way of being Victorious in Cu..

So also those that commit and hide have a way of being Exposed in CU... Irrespective of who it is , Whether Professor, Lecturer, student, Pastor,etc

1 Like

Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by bedspread: 11:28am On Sep 12, 2018
getukudo:
With all their policies and strict rules. Boys still blend confra for the school. A school that doesn't allow students carry phones.
Not in CU.. Even a Suspected Confra is Disgraced, Dealt with and Expelled talkless of being the main thing

1 Like

Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by Venerable612(m): 11:37am On Sep 12, 2018
automatix:

Their sins plenty.

I wasn’t discrediting his claim.

His choice of words is what I question. Using words like finger P** etc. is indecent. There are better ways to pass the message.

1 Like

Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by Amazonboss(f): 11:51am On Sep 12, 2018
This student is from CU and keeps using the word"fucking" every where?

Me dat graduated from an Islamic university no fit try am

Anyways that's what you get when all your employees are from one particular tribe in the country.

Heyyyyy before you come for attack! 97 of his tribe to 3 of non yorubas is what I mean.
Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by Maski87: 12:09pm On Sep 12, 2018
Sex in the chapel?,this student will go to hell

1 Like

Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by cuteralph101(m): 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2018
grandiose4ever:
Student Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For Allegedly Having Sex In The University Chapel

EA
@Dakskingod

https://mobile.twitter.com/Dakskingod
a friend I met in 2016 drinks and smokes to stupor...hes graduating next year @ CU. It shows how much of hypocrisy unconsciously portray. If he graduates and doesn't change for good. Well...
Re: Adooh Emmanuel Wins Covenant University In Court After Expulsion For "Having Sex by tete7000(m): 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
grateful236:
THIS NEWS IS FAKE. HE ACTUALLY FÛCKED THE GIRL BUT IT WAS DURING THE HOLIDAYS

Why should what an adult do with his sex life be a reason to terminate his academic pursuit? I guess when these students leave the school, the administrators will continue to monitor what they do with their lives?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Pencils Used In American Schools (Photos) / FUTMINNA Graduating Student Wears "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt / Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.