Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

My Biro Sketch Titled : Message Behind The Smile!!! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Biro Sketch Titled : Message Behind The Smile!!! (845 Views)

My Biro Sketch Of Vinicius Jr Of Real Madrid Fc / My Biro Sketch Of Emperor Haile Selassie Of Ethiopia / My Biro Sketch Tited : Irun Kiko (hair Knotting With Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Biro Sketch Titled : Message Behind The Smile!!! by Riqueleme(m): 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2018
My Biro Sketch Titled : Message Behind The Smile!!!

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.
The future depends on what you do today.
The past is always tense, the future perfect.
You can't stop the future
You can't rewind the past
The only way to learn the secret is to press play.
Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.
It's amazing how a little tomorrow can make up for a whole lot of yesterday.
You realize that our mistrust of the future makes it hard to give up the past.
Unfortunately, the clock is ticking, the hours are going by. The past increases, the future recedes. Possibilities decreasing, regrets mounting.
#ballpoint_pen #biro #life #depict #doodle #sketch

1 Like

Re: My Biro Sketch Titled : Message Behind The Smile!!! by OneCorner: 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2018
Dry and meaningless
And you’re a serial liar

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Art, graphics design, comics / Checkout Amazing Art On Infinix Note 5 Stylus #euvinci #theintelligentcreator / 2018 Best Logo Designs For You Company By E-LOTZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.