Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Nigeria Economy Rated Best In Africa By Forbes-see Link - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Economy Rated Best In Africa By Forbes-see Link (29264 Views)

Realities Of Nigeria’s Diminishing Relevance To U.S., Africa By Princeton Lyman / Why Nigeria Cannot Afford A Stand-Off With South Africa By Kakanda (Al-jazeera) / Nigeria Economy Rated The Best In Africa By Forbes - See Link (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Economy Rated Best In Africa By Forbes-see Link by Barzinime(m): 8:48am On Sep 13, 2018
sanpipita:

lol is this your new argument now? see if debt profile wasn't an issue why did you have post about it? you want to talk about our debt profile pre 2015, but when it comes to our current debt profile you start foaming in your mouth, biko support dullard in peace since you prefer going backwards, just count me out of this una madness, btw wonder how old are you cos these debts buhari is piling up won't pay themselves.
I rest my case,I never mentioned anything about debt, you people are indeed wailers & you guys will wail till 2023
Re: Nigeria Economy Rated Best In Africa By Forbes-see Link by Ugosample(m): 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2018
Lmao cheesy grin

BMC at work again
Re: Nigeria Economy Rated Best In Africa By Forbes-see Link by Ugosample(m): 8:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
Princedapace:

The same economy with the highest number of poorest people on earth? Was it not here the publication was made about Nigeria having the highest number of poor people? The same country that has over taken India with highest number of poor people?

U see, that is why I got tired of this platform. A lot of unintelligent people here. Best economy has nothing to do with effective economy. Nigeria is a large country, the largest black country on earth.

That easily make economy large and best because money must flow in and out.. However, how that translate into good standard of living becomes the key point.

The standard of living here is pathetic, educational system is terrible, roads are bloody, no constant electricity, salaries are poor, puchasing power is really low, etc. These are factors that determine the standard of living of the people..

we celebrate these leaders too much and it is so unfair that you and I who know try to brain wash the teeming number of our citizens who dont know these things..

The question is, how many Nigerians can afford to buy decent stuff in the current economy?

don't mind them
Re: Nigeria Economy Rated Best In Africa By Forbes-see Link by Ugosample(m): 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Name and show me these 12 new universities
Name and show me the 129 almajiri schools
Revival of Lagos Kano rail was a farce because nothing was done on it until PMB came.
The Enugu airport was a sham and this FG is refurbishing and upgrading it as we speak with the contract awarded.
The YouWIN scheme was a monumental fraud.

http://saharareporters.com/2017/03/31/finance-minister-confirms-alleged-fraud-youwin-program

the new federal universities such as the ones in Otueke, Shinto, Ekiti, Gusau, Yobe etc is now a fraud abi?

You guys sef cheesy grin

Hailing one failed president while castigating another failed president

.but out if the two failures

.Buhari failed much more

And is still hailed

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari at the Inauguration of President Macky Sall of Senegal / Police Officer Accused Of Getting Drunk While On Duty (Photos, Video) / Struggle For Fuel At Olupese Petrol Station Oshodi, Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.