Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Nigeria Economy Rated Best In Africa By Forbes-see Link - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Economy Rated Best In Africa By Forbes-see Link (29237 Views)

Realities Of Nigeria’s Diminishing Relevance To U.S., Africa By Princeton Lyman / Why Nigeria Cannot Afford A Stand-Off With South Africa By Kakanda (Al-jazeera) / Nigeria Economy Rated The Best In Africa By Forbes - See Link (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Economy Rated Best In Africa By Forbes-see Link by madridguy(m): 8:54am On Sep 12, 2018
Interesting thread.
Re: Nigeria Economy Rated Best In Africa By Forbes-see Link by Buterflyle0: 8:54am On Sep 12, 2018
erico2k2:

Oga have you not realize quoting that forbesafrica page makes ur argument irrelivant?there is nothing credible in that website,When we where quoted largest Economy in Africa it was by the Real Forbes not this forbes Africa.Besides, U still did not give ur answer to my question!

I deliberately ignored you because you are clearly showing zero mental capacity in your responses. You rather wish to keep monotonously repeat fake fake fake with nothing extra added to it.

Thank you for your time
Re: Nigeria Economy Rated Best In Africa By Forbes-see Link by erico2k2(m): 8:55am On Sep 12, 2018
Modarun:
“In spite of difficult times, Nigeria has been rated as the top 10 most improved economies in 2016/2017.
“Nigeria is a very resilient country in terms of economy,” states Mr. Venkatapathy Venkataraman Group MD at NIPCO”

Please guys dnt allow all these idiats decieve you take your time to read and understand the article. Its only a quote not a fact from an M.D of NIPCO, and simply means the Nigerian economy was not performing well but not amongst the worst. Can you all read what was written? this bunch of liars think we are as ignorant as they are. What this article simply means is that though our economy has not out performed the best in even West Africa, it only not the worst. Now here is the true break down of the facts.
There is a big difference between being a big economy (Nigeria, Angola, South Africa) and having the fastest/performing Economy. According to real facts from the latest World Bank Report (mind you not from an M.D of a mere coy) The Nigerian economy is not even amongst the top 10 fastest or best performing economies in Africa. Niger, Rwanda, Benin, Burkina faso, Seirra leone, Tunisia, Senegal, Cote d ivoire, Ethiopia and Ghana are the fastest best performing economies if Africa. they have maintained a growth rate of 3-3.5% yearly.

https://businesstech.co.za/news/finance/238733/5-of-the-fastest-growing-economies-in-africa/

http://www.itnewsafrica.com/2018/05/top-10-fastest-growing-economies-in-africa-2018/

Secondly, The BMO crew wants to play a fast one with empty words, cos Even the National Bureau on Statistics (A Nigerian Govt Agency) has in the last 6months reported that the Nigerian economy has been shrinking. In its Q1 report of 2018, the NBS reported that the economy shrank from 2.1% recorded in Q4 of 2017 to 1.95% in Q1 of 2018,

https://punchng.com/nigerias-gdp-growth-rate-shrinks-from-2-11-to-1-95-in-q1-nbs/

And by the agencys latest report the Nigerian Economy shrank from 1.95% recorded in the Q1 of 2018 To an all time low of 1.5% in the Q2 of 2018.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/08/27/nigerias-gdp-declines-1-95-1-5-q2-nbs/

Now these are clear available facts anyone can search out and read. The Nigerian economy has not experienced any growth in the last 9months but instead has shrank from 2.1% recorded in 2017 to an all time low of 1.5%.
These some of the the reasons most international banking and Financial media orgs like the Economist and HSBC has kicked against the Govt. Check out the links below.
https://www.nairaland.com/4728296/2019-what-second-term-buhari
cc Buterflyle0
U been bursted again!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Economy Rated Best In Africa By Forbes-see Link by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Dummy how do you measure without projection. How can their be a projection without the right infrastructure put on ground for such projection to be achieved?

The article talks about diversification and infrastructural focus and you are busy talking about people as the ignorant one you are.

Where and when did I say this government was no longer investing in oil? Are you this obtuse?

I said the government is and has shifted a lot of their focus away from oil and gas to other sectors. Read to understand.

Infrastructural input is not like cooking rice. Some take years to achieve and until they are finished, we can only project the impact they would have on the people.

That is why people INVEST. Many INVEST PENDING the actualization after due consultation with those involved regarding time frame for completion.

Some of these investments are infrastructural constructions of their own which are timed to also finish around the same time the core government infrastructure would also finish.

Ogbeni you know next to nothing

Your dance is amusing but your logic is shallow
You obviously don't know the difference between measurement and projection. Measurement is based on a physical quantity, projection is carried out based on an upcoming event.
Its unfortunate that dummies like you mount infrastructure without knowing what it entails. Infrastructure is spending not investment. That is why you mobilise after you give out contracts. If you were informed, you'll realize that an economy emerging from recession engages in spending not investment.

Your assertion that government has shifted it's focus from oil is wrong. This govt is the most active in oil exploration since the 80s.
The so-called rice revolution is a ruse.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Economy Rated Best In Africa By Forbes-see Link by erico2k2(m): 8:58am On Sep 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

I deliberately ignored you because you are clearly showing zero mental capacity in your responses. You rather wish to keep monotonously repeat fake fake fake with nothing extra added to it.

Thank you for your time
Why wont you say that, when you are amongs one of the few Idioots on nairaland, 1st it was sarki at least he sticks to his likes, you on the other hand, just register a new name and come up with trash not fit to teach in a pry school.Nice job we still got some ZoneB pills left somewhere.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Economy Rated Best In Africa By Forbes-see Link by erico2k2(m): 8:59am On Sep 12, 2018
madridguy:
Interesting thread.
Oga no Join this argument ohhh, the link is flawed and not credible even you will agree this post is mischivious.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Economy Rated Best In Africa By Forbes-see Link by erico2k2(m): 9:01am On Sep 12, 2018
[q[s]uote author=Freetech post=71104367]Hurray good news to the patriots. Here is the global rating of Nigeria economy so far so good in 2018.

A standing ovation for the wonderful team of PMB.

Forbes rates Nigeria as 2018 best economy in Africa -

https://www.forbesafrica.com/economy/2018/04/09/making-nigeria/

https://www.von.gov.ng/forbes-rates-nigeria-as-2018-best-economy-in-africa/

Do you agree, please present your argument with facts and figures.

Before you begin to write consider the following points.

Technically this government have liquidated all the loans she took so far. Wait before you cry foul. Nigeria total debt @ December 2014 was $67bill this converted to Naira @ N179/$ is N12Trn. However this same amount converted at current exchange rate @ N310/$ is N20Trn. Now add the 5 months salary borrowed to pay civil servants, N200bill subsidy debt and N1trn owe local contractors.

Considering the fact that current debt profile stood at N22Trn @ N310/$ is just $70bill. This is the fact the opposition doesn't want you to know and the reason they only quote Nigeria debt in Naira to deceive lazy Nigeria who cannot think on their own.

While one will forgive not so intelligent Dino, it's highly pathetic that Peter Obi also follow up on this lie.

Below you will also find Nigeria foreign reserve journey to date

Finally, talking about resources available. Comparing the first 3 years of Gej and PMB, Gej made $393bill while PMB made just $96bill. According to the link below Gej depleted foreign reserve to $29bill and PMB grew it to $45bill. You know what they both did with the resources.

Are you still not convinced, take a trip to Venezuela, or Agentina where interest rate is 60%, Greece, Zimbabwe and I'm sure how mismanaged economy look like

December 2014
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/n12trn- debt-profile-worsens-nigerias-woes/

https://nairametrics.com/nigerias-historical-external-reserves/

Example of mismanaged economy

www-bbc-com.0.i.org/news/business-45360223?iorg_service_id_internal=624173547714020">https://https-www-bbc-com.0.i.org/news/business-45360223?iorg_service_id_internal=624173547714020%3BAfqezR6Gu4uGVZk0[/s]
[/quote]
Fishy website

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Economy Rated Best In Africa By Forbes-see Link by jaxxy(m): 9:02am On Sep 12, 2018
Freetech:
Hurray good news to the patriots. Here is the global rating of Nigeria economy so far so good in 2018.

Technically this government have liquidated all the loans she took so far. Wait before you cry foul. Nigeria total debt @ December 2014 was $67bill this converted to Naira @ N179/$ is N12Trn. However this same amount converted at current exchange rate @ N310/$ is N20Trn. Now add the 5 months salary borrowed to pay civil servants, N200bill subsidy debt and N1trn owe local contractors.

Considering the fact that current debt profile stood at N22Trn @ N310/$ is just $70bill. This is the fact the opposition doesn't want you to know and the reason they only quote Nigeria debt in Naira to deceive lazy Nigeria who cannot think on their own.

While one will forgive not so intelligent Dino, it's highly pathetic that Peter Obi also follow up on this lie.

Finally, talking about resources available. Comparing the first 3 years of Gej and PMB, Gej made $393bill while PMB made just $96bill. According to the link below Gej depleted foreign reserve to $29bill and PMB grew it to $45bill. You know what they both did with the resources.

Are you still not convinced, take a trip to Venezuela, or Agentina where interest rate is 60%, Greece, Zimbabwe and I'm sure how mismanaged economy look like

December 2014

www-bbc-com.0.i.org/news/business-45360223?iorg_service_id_internal=624173547714020">https://https-www-bbc-com.0.i.org/news/business-45360223?iorg_service_id_internal=624173547714020%3BAfqezR6Gu4uGVZk0

Sounds ridiculous

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Economy Rated Best In Africa By Forbes-see Link by BlackBaron: 9:03am On Sep 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

I am.speaking of your ineptitude and not those of your buyers.

When you say there is low spending on your end, others are saying there is high spending on their end.

What are YOU not doing right is the question and has nothing to do with the spending levels of your customers.

Give them what they want and they will return to their spending. Remain rigid with your methods and services and keep complaining.

You clearly know nothing about tweaking anything. People who refuse to change with the tide, get swept off with it.
You're partisan is all I can read and you clearly lack basic knowledge of economics.

Jo wasn't a terribly good president nor is Buhari. The latter had no cabinet for months and when he did, they put in place a system where currency arbitrage made things worse only for them to repeal later.

My company is not loss making and for the staff and love I have for it, I'll keep it going. From the army barracks at Borno to the shores of Bonny Island, expatriates, Nigerians, CBN, banks, etc are people and places we've delivered to. Repeat customers not excluded.

I'm pretty damn sure they didn't hold a meeting to lock up their disposable incomes.

I'll leave it here.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Economy Rated Best In Africa By Forbes-see Link by erico2k2(m): 9:04am On Sep 12, 2018
jaxxy:

Sounds ridiculous
Absolute gabage.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Economy Rated Best In Africa By Forbes-see Link by LadyExcellency: 9:05am On Sep 12, 2018
Freetech:

Thanks for this more clarification.

PDP is a pathetic opposition. They continue lying everyday about Nigeria debt claiming this govt has taken more loan in 3 years than the total loan taken in 16years of PDP

They deceive the gullible by quoting the debt left by PDP in Naira as 12trn that APC double it within 3 years to 22trn. The clarification above show in $ this is a lie and a deliberate attempt to conceal the fact.

And you believe this nonsense.

Have you ever seen APC refuting borrowing more than PDP ever either through the presidency, the budget office or APC spokesman?

What is Nigeria's credit rating?
What is the inflation rate?
What is the Quarterly GDP growth?
What is the GDP per capital?
What are the monthly employment numbers?
What is the percentage pay(wages) rise?

The above parameters and others are the bases of rating the Economy.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Economy Rated Best In Africa By Forbes-see Link by Buterflyle0: 9:05am On Sep 12, 2018
Buckubuck:

Your dance is amusing but your logic is shallow
You obviously don't know the difference between measurement and projection. Measurement is based on a physical quantity, projection is carried out based on an upcoming event.
Its unfortunate that dummies like you mount infrastructure without knowing what it entails. Infrastructure is spending not investment. That is why you mobilise after you give out contracts. If you were informed, you'll realize that an economy emerging from recession engages in spending not investment.

Your assertion that government has shifted it's focus from oil is wrong. This govt is the most active in oil exploration since the 80s.
The so-called rice revolution is a ruse.

Chai whoever gave you a brain needs to take it back.

investment
noun
the action or process of investing money for profit.

Do you see why I said you know next to nothing?

Every project or infrastructure is first put down on paper with aligning reasons why it should be embarked on and one of those reasons is PROJECTED IMPACT ON THE ECONOMY AND PEOPLE.

No infrastructure is just put there to rot. It is for a purpose and to meet a particular demand.

SPENDIND IS INVESTMENT! People can invest infrastructure or invest technology but do these investments appear by magic? Of course not. They are SPENT ON.

measurement is not made by physical quantity alone. Measurement is also.made via projections which is what is done prior to any project or Infrastructure being embarked on.

Go back to school
Re: Nigeria Economy Rated Best In Africa By Forbes-see Link by fasterwell(m): 9:07am On Sep 12, 2018
MrPolitics:
What is this one saying? Nigeria has been Africa's largest economy since 2013 and is definetely not Africa's best performing economy in 2018 with such slow GDP growth.
But it remains the largest economy
Largest economy that coudn't withstand the heat caused by the fall of oil price for just less than 5 months?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Economy Rated Best In Africa By Forbes-see Link by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 12, 2018
BlackBaron:
You're partisan is all I can read and you clearly lack basic knowledge of economics.

Jo wasn't a terribly good president nor is Buhari. The latter had no cabinet for months and when he did, they put in place a system where currency arbitrage made things worse only for them to repeal later.

My company is not loss making and for the staff and love I have for it, I'll keep it going. From the army barracks at Borno to the shores of Bonny Island, expatriates, Nigerians, CBN, banks, etc are people and places we've delivered to. Repeat customers not excluded.

I'm pretty damn sure they didn't hold a meeting to lock up their disposable incomes.

I'll leave it here.
My bro give no thought to the idiot. He is paid to advertise and propagate idiocy. Every genuine business person knows the economy has slowed. But idiots like him prefer to bury their head in the sand and turn everything on its head in the name of politics
Just throw everything he typed in the trashcan

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Economy Rated Best In Africa By Forbes-see Link by Buterflyle0: 9:12am On Sep 12, 2018
Buckubuck:

My bro give no thought to the idiot. He is paid to advertise and propagate idiocy. Every genuine business person knows the economy has slowed. But idiots like him prefer to bury their head in the sand and turn everything on its head in the name of politics
Just throw everything he typed in the trashcan

Its obvious as moronic as you sound you are paid to advertise idiocy as the LMC (looters media crew) paid hack you are.

It must hurt when shown how obtuse you truly are.
Re: Nigeria Economy Rated Best In Africa By Forbes-see Link by itu404(m): 9:14am On Sep 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

This is how you make an analogy

US National Debt - $21 Trillion - Debt to GDP 76%
UK National Debt - $2.3 Trillion - Debt to GDP 89%
China National Debt - $4.3 Trillion - Debt to GDP 41%
Nigeria National Debt - $73 Billion - Debt to GDP 21%

Debt is not the issue. It's what you do with it that's the issue.
Question is - If debt is rightly invested in infrastructure (that creates Capital Formation) or human capital (that keeps people alive & develop their skills and mental capacity), we'll be ok. If truth be told, a large Percentage of our National Debt was looted by the previous governments.

The conversation we should be having concerning our National Debt is
- Is it sustainable?
- What is it invested on?
- How much would those investments add to the GDP?
- When should we expect these ROI?

This government is committed to infrastructural awakening and is well on the course to achieving this with a time frame in mind after which we begin to get our ROI fast

These are some of the key indices that bring about an economical rating and yes as it stands now, Nigeria is the best economy in africa all thanks to this present Government which remained unwavering in the face of recession and maneuvered the nation out of those murky waters to the place where Forbes could now rate us as they have done.

Kudos to PMB and PYO.

A match made in heaven.

God bless Nigeria
These are the kind of enlightenment all want to read here not the abusive and hate spewing lots. thanks a million!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Economy Rated Best In Africa By Forbes-see Link by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Chai whoever gave you a brain needs to take it back.

investment
noun
the action or process of investing money for profit.

Do you see why I said you know next to nothing?

Every project or infrastructure is first put down on paper with aligning reasons why it should be embarked on and one of those reasons is PROJECTED IMPACT ON THE ECONOMY AND PEOPLE.

No infrastructure is just put there to rot. It is for a purpose and to meet a particular demand.

SPENDIND IS INVESTMENT! People can invest infrastructure or invest technology but do these investments appear by magic? Of course not. They are SPENT ON.

measurement is not made by physical quantity alone. Measurement is also.made via projections which is what is done prior to any project or Infrastructure being embarked on.

Go back to school

Hehehe
You see am!! I said you're ignorant. So government builds infrastructure to make profit ba?
Omase o. You really need to stop typing. You're just embarrassing urself with this ignorance.

Spending is investment!! Haba. Your school needs to deliver a letter of apology to the nation and humanity.

And I'll assume you can't be a science student for you to say you can measure non-physical quantities.
Enrol in remedial classes o. You need it badly

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Economy Rated Best In Africa By Forbes-see Link by itu404(m): 9:19am On Sep 12, 2018
Reno omokri, FFK and cohorts are you there, listening to how to analyze or still sleeping grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Economy Rated Best In Africa By Forbes-see Link by naijapips04: 9:22am On Sep 12, 2018
itu404:
Reno omokri, FFK and cohorts are you there, listening to how to analyze or still sleeping grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fake news from fake forbes. https://www.nairaland.com/4728881/fake-news-nigerias-economy-not

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Economy Rated Best In Africa By Forbes-see Link by Buterflyle0: 9:26am On Sep 12, 2018
Buckubuck:

Hehehe
You see am!! I said you're ignorant. So government builds infrastructure to make profit ba?
Omase o. You really need to stop typing. You're just embarrassing urself with this ignorance.

Spending is investment!! Haba. Your school needs to deliver a letter of apology to the nation and humanity.

And I'll assume you can't be a science student for you to say you can measure non-physical quantities.
Enrol in remedial classes o. You need it badly

Little mind, take your L and go.

When talking about government infrastructure, that in itself is INVESTMENT. You can chalk it under whatever category you wish.

1) SOCIAL INVESTMENT
2) TECHNOLOGICAL INVESTMENT
3) MEDICAL INVESTMENT

etc

Ultimately an investment by the government in such areas come from a place of spending. No spending on those Investments, No infrastructure. Simple as that.

We are not talking science but ECONOMY ON A SOCIAL SCALE here.

We are dealing with a nation and its people with regards to infrastructural development/ investment and this is a social thing and not a scientific thing.

Prior to project mobilization we have analysis and the analysis involves projected impact to people and economy and these are done using already existing data sample of the people such infrastructure targets.

For example if the FG wishes to site a toll gate, they would first need to have a projected idea of how many vehicles pass through that portion of road on average and all other indices are built around this.

See little mind, even if you did not qualify for a proper school, evening adult classes still exist. Enrol into one and stop displaying your levels of illiteracy as if it is an award.
Re: Nigeria Economy Rated Best In Africa By Forbes-see Link by Princedapace(m): 9:32am On Sep 12, 2018
DoubleO07:
Exactly. Because when people come here to speak about things, I wonder if they stay in the same Nigeria or another Nigeria.

Nigerians should stop this Insults on each other and self defense of failure by the politicians and lets fix this country

We all need to tell each other the truth about what is really is going on in Nigeria.

I read last night online that the Osun state Gov. Just released some billions to Pay 4 months outstanding salaries just days to elections.

You know till now I still cant imagine what a father will tell his kids for 4 months of going to work but coming back home with nothing
How did they even go to work for 4 months without pay.
Did they walk or put water in the car to drive.

You know sometimes when I think about how Nigeria leaders act, you will think its terrible until you now listen to some of the citizens come online to defend them, that my friend I just cant imagine.

Its like seeing a color in black and you are saying its white and you defend what its clearly seen and you are abusing people just because they say the truth about it been white.

What that Osun state governor did is evil. I read it and I wept. These politicians know how cheap majority of nigerians are..

These leaders do things that ordinarily, Nigerians supposed to lock them up and beat hell out of them, but they still get our massive supports..

That is why I said it is unfair that those of us who know try to twist the truth for others to buy the idea.

It is so unfair that some people still support these leaders knowing fully well that the leaders are wicked..

It is the Nigerians both online and offiline I pity.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Economy Rated Best In Africa By Forbes-see Link by Thojan(m): 9:39am On Sep 12, 2018
Congrats to PMB and his team..

Check my signature if you need money urgently
Re: Nigeria Economy Rated Best In Africa By Forbes-see Link by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Little mind, take your L and go.

When talking about government infrastructure, that in itself is INVESTMENT. You can chalk it under whatever category you wish.

1) SOCIAL INVESTMENT
2) TECHNOLOGICAL INVESTMENT
3) MEDICAL INVESTMENT

etc

Ultimately an investment by the government in such areas come from a place of spending. No spending on those Investments, No infrastructure. Simple as that.

We are not talking science but ECONOMY ON A SOCIAL SCALE here.

We are dealing with a nation and its people with regards to infrastructural development/ investment and this is a social thing and not a scientific thing.

Prior to project mobilization we have analysis and the analysis involves projected impact to people and economy and these are done using already existing data sample of the people such infrastructure targets.

For example if the FG wishes to site a toll gate, they would first need to have a projected idea of how many vehicles pass through that portion of road on average and all other indices are built around this.

See little mind, even if you did not qualify for a proper school, evening adult classes still exist. Enrol into one and stop displaying your levels of illiteracy as if it is an award.

Economy on a social scale. Hehehe
Abeg go siddon. You're ignorant. There's no such thing as what you just typed. Stop trying so hard to be smart.
Investment is an economic activity done with hope of future financial reward
Spending is an economic activity carried out to meet an immediate specific need
All ur other jargons can be thrown in the gutter.
And as for that ur nonsense about economy on a social scale, just know that people can see what you're typing and are judging ur intelligence based on it. Be guided
Thank God you agreed that projection is based on already existing data. I suspect you're now making good use of Google. Continue

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Economy Rated Best In Africa By Forbes-see Link by ignant: 9:48am On Sep 12, 2018
I surely can't be the only one that examined that link. There is no where in the article on that link that states Nigeria as having the best economy in Africa. It says top ten in Africa.

Many of you, will unfortunately, be a victim to the falsehood peddled by this government and their agents on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Economy Rated Best In Africa By Forbes-see Link by hardeytarhyour(m): 9:50am On Sep 12, 2018
Still some will not be convinced
Re: Nigeria Economy Rated Best In Africa By Forbes-see Link by Buterflyle0: 9:55am On Sep 12, 2018
Buckubuck:

Economy on a social scale. Hehehe
Abeg go siddon. You're ignorant. There's no such thing as what you just typed. Stop trying so hard to be smart.
Investment is an economic activity done with hope of future financial reward
Spending is an economic activity carried out to meet an immediate specific need
All ur other jargons can be thrown in the gutter.
And as for that ur nonsense about economy on a social scale, just know that people can see what you're typing and are judging ur intelligence based on it. Be guided
Thank God you agreed that projection is based on already existing data. I suspect you're now making good use of Google. Continue

Education has indeed gone to the dogs.

Investment is for a future reward but never excludes SPENDING.

Spending is not for an immediate specific need when tied to INVESTMENT.

We are not talking about spending here oh you ignorant one. This OP was all about infrastructure, diversification of the economy via investments into various sections of the economy.

I don't even know why you we finding the simplest of things so difficult. Perhaps its due to your secondary school levels of reasoning.

Ogbeni go and get some much needed education. You are running on fumes with the little you got.
Re: Nigeria Economy Rated Best In Africa By Forbes-see Link by itu404(m): 9:56am On Sep 12, 2018
Freetech:

Another crappy nonsense to save face. You are one of those jumping up and down applauding the lie of Peter Obi. Tell us now whether what Vanguard reported and respected Forbes is a lie.

Be happy that better is eventually here.
grin grin grin grin nothing do u, bro!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Economy Rated Best In Africa By Forbes-see Link by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

This is not Forbes website...grin

Is this the old Buhari ass licking butterlyleo or a new one

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Economy Rated Best In Africa By Forbes-see Link by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 12, 2018
mbos:
lifeless country giving bribe to Forbes for Image making

Forbes dont worry we no better.
That is not even Forbes website.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Economy Rated Best In Africa By Forbes-see Link by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:
The most annoying thing is that the media would never publish this sort of news. But would be quick to publish all manner of negatives

The media including the Yoruba media's working for APC do not report tis kind of trash because its Fake news...grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Economy Rated Best In Africa By Forbes-see Link by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 12, 2018
Babzrockman:

What are u talking about? Blow us with facts! Nigeria's economy like u said is the largest but not most effective and or best in Africa.. not until this latest ranking by Forbes.

We should be thanking God... we don't have to relate every single story to politics

This is Fake news.

This is not Forbes website

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Economy Rated Best In Africa By Forbes-see Link by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 12, 2018
Freetech:
Hurray good news to the patriots. Here is the global rating of Nigeria economy so far so good in 2018.

December 2014

www-bbc-com.0.i.org/news/business-45360223?iorg_service_id_internal=624173547714020">https://https-www-bbc-com.0.i.org/news/business-45360223?iorg_service_id_internal=624173547714020%3BAfqezR6Gu4uGVZk0

Fake news.

This is not Forbes website grin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Timi Frank: Jonathan Was A Better President, Nigerians Should Apologise To Him / Police Disperse #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja With Teargas, Ammunition (Video) / Battle To Dethrone Obaseki Begins As Court Hears Certificate Forgery’s Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.