Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) (37135 Views)

Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) / Burial Photos Of Father Jude Egbom / Killers Of Father Jude Egbom, Imo Catholic Priest, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by idonhammer: 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
The surname sef na death, What a strange surname.He wouldn't have survived the gun shot with this kind of surname....so bad
Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
The world is full of evil...
Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by tossie101(f): 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
ojmetrix:

Touch not my annointed and do my prophet no
no harm miss

Lols its typo. Thank so much.
They for don kill me today if it gets to FP
Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 4:14pm On Sep 11, 2018
carzola:
As a devoted and strong Catholic
I pray for his soul to rest in peace
And I pray for his soul to be
Accepted in heaven.

Now lemme say the truth why
Will a rev father who is trained
Like a monk hold on to material
Things

You see a Catholic priest is not permitted
To own anything

All this diluted rev fathers
Have brought down the image
Of a great church if not the greatest church in
Existence

I can understand your point but let me tell you sometin, May God never allow us to encounter such incident... We are all humans, everybody have the beast side in him or her, how we manage to control it n put it on a hidden mode is what make a different. urgent issue like dat can be terrible to decide on what to do within a trivial time. I, myself is wondering why the Catholic priest hold on to that but God know the best..

May God forgive him of all his sins and accept him in His Paradise... Amin
Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:14pm On Sep 11, 2018
undecided RIP
Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by tossie101(f): 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2018
obinna58:

But the priest is already dead what more trouble could they be when the priest has already passed through worst

They are in trouble if u dnt know
Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Shortyy(f): 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2018
carzola:
Accepted in heaven.

Things

To own anything

Existence
If you have ñothing to say, it's better you don't say anything at all.
Priests go on a lot of missionary works and visits. You don't expect them to trek to those places, do you? Or you expect them to enter public buses where the level of robbers might even be high? You are no Catholic please.

3 Likes

Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by NextBuhari: 4:19pm On Sep 11, 2018
Bevista:
Had this same act happened in some other part of the country, the entire narrative on this thread would've been completely different.
Exactly. The story would have read "suspected Fulani herdsmen murder Catholic priest".

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by DeBiafran: 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2018
Stop talking from ur anux. U can be a Muslim or traditionalist while claiming to b Catholic.....thats ur biz but pls stop feeding the public trash.

The first car a Catholic priest gets after ordination is given to him by the church and HE OWNS IT

Catholic priests are today allowed to build houses in their families. Since u are "a devoted and strong Catholic " am sure u know the reason.

Devoted Catholic my toe!

carzola:
Accepted in heaven.

Things

To own anything

Existence
Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by bigpastor(m): 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2018
Just like that!!!!!!
From the barber's shop to the morgue!
I barbed my hair on Sunday, can't imagine going to the mortuary from there
What a news!!!!!!
What pain!!!!!
Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by comodo: 4:23pm On Sep 11, 2018
Car no be your own. Church bought it for you. Why holding unto it??. I am just angry.
Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by okwute82: 4:23pm On Sep 11, 2018
And who is there to confirm that he refuse to give them car key,we are always quick to judge
[/quote][Qquote author=carzola post=71105383]As a devoted and strong Catholic
Accepted in heaven.

Things

To own anything

Existence
Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2018
kennygee:
Where we dey go for this country?
E be like we dey go back to 1914..
Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by obinna58(m): 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2018
tossie101:

They are in trouble if u dnt know
Stupid belief
I'm not justifying the killing either
Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by GloryGloryRufus(m): 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2018
Rest in peace padre, if the story is valid, he should have allowed them take his car away before they got angry and strikes. In less than one month the parishioners get him another car. Some tragedy can be avoided as I usually say. Tt is well, Sinners shall not go free.
Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by tossie101(f): 4:28pm On Sep 11, 2018
obinna58:

Stupid belief
I'm not justifying the killing either
k
Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Kagarko(m): 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2018
Bevista:
Had this same act happened in some other part of the country, the entire narrative on this thread would've been completely different.

God Bless You My Brother.

Our Enemies are one and the same. Supposed it happened here in the north the story would have been PMB And Islam.

God Bless Nigeria and Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by themanderon: 4:33pm On Sep 11, 2018
Those guys have brought terrible curses upon themselves and their unborn children. How can you just snuff out life you cannot create? All for some useless material possession that will fade out in no time?
Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by madgoat(m): 4:37pm On Sep 11, 2018
carzola:
Accepted in heaven.

Things

To own anything

Existence

Shut up there. What do you know about priests.
Diocesan priests even though they take vows of poverty can own properties, but of course not with greed and accumulating wealth etc. Priests that belong to religious orders for example Dominicans, Jesuits, Franciscans etc cant personally own properties.
If you dont knw facts, stop posting rubbish online.
Priests are not monks. Monks live in a congregation excluded from the outside world and cannot own a single property.

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 11, 2018
This is MADNESS
Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by pavoda: 4:44pm On Sep 11, 2018
undecided undecided undecided You don buy Generational Job!
Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by micflo28(m): 4:46pm On Sep 11, 2018
A black mass imminent for the urchins. Their end is near and it will be very disastrous if they do not beg for forgiveness. Just like royalty, the blood of an innocent priest is too sacred to shed. They have closed in on their waterloo. Rip Padre.
Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by webtutorr: 4:46pm On Sep 11, 2018
TrumpDonald2:
Why do people keep making this same mistake? Why argue with someone holding a gun who is not a police officer? Why refuse handing over a property that you can replace in the nearest future. Now you lost both your life and the car. Let's learn from peoples mistake.

RIP Padre.

you are right broo, life is unmeasurable to properties.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Chukazu: 4:50pm On Sep 11, 2018
Okorocha is a suspect...
Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by slivertongue: 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2018
THE EVIL THAT MEN DO LIVE WITH THEM...
Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Iykecollins(m): 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2018
A very fiery preacher, You won't stop listening to him. Worked in my local Parish, very painful.
Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by OneCorner: 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2018
Igbo herdsmen
Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Organs(m): 5:00pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hmm, this is surprising... Imagine, a priest was killed in Imo state and it was not blamed on Fulani Herdsmen Waoh.... well maybe, now, we are now moving in the right direction. The fact that it was not blamed on Fulani herdsmen means they will catch the killers soon. Change is actually happening, but very slow.
Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Spain007(m): 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2018
TrumpDonald2:
Why do people keep making this same mistake? Why argue with someone holding a gun who is not a police officer? Why refuse handing over a property that you can replace in the nearest future. Now you lost both your life and the car. Let's learn from peoples mistake.

RIP Padre.

even if its a Police officer once d bullet is released they call it ACCIDENTAL DISCHARGE...

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by PAQ(m): 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2018
carzola:
Accepted in heaven.

Things

To own anything

Existence

He resisted intimidation and oppression by the robbers, he stood his ground till death, not affraid of the consequences, not because of the material thing! Its just sad an innocent person had to die because of his stubbornness.

I dont know him but am sure while alive that Reverend was one hell of a man. RIP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thief Beaten & Burnt To Death In Abuja This Morning / EFCC Arrests Five Fake Satellite TV Operators (Photos) / Kano Police Recover Body Of Girl Killed By Kidnapper After Taking N500K Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.