Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) (37126 Views)

Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) / Burial Photos Of Father Jude Egbom / Killers Of Father Jude Egbom, Imo Catholic Priest, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Flammzy: 1:43pm On Sep 12, 2018
RIP Rev. Jude,We the entire Amucha community will surely apprehend the murderers
We know you as a devoted and strong Catholic
I pray that your soul to rest in peace
And I pray for your soul to be accepted in heaven

cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Organs(m): 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2018
herich:

You reason like a fool

You and your folks are the biggest fools. You forever blame all others for all your issues and inadequacies. That is why they keep repeating themselves because you lie to each other, and lie again and again and keep going round in the same circle. Example is this IPOB nonsense, Power hungry Ojukwu led you all to war over a lie and ran away, he was pardoned and came back and said he made a mistake, but, idiots like you still believe that lie and keep re-circulating it. Mumu united IPOB. In this case, just like the Ozobulu massacre in Church, you wouldve ordinarily blamed it on Buhari's sent fulani herdsmen and guess what, it will continue, but now, because you are telling the truth, those responsible will be caught and sentenced and it will stop. Get that into your mumu brain, anofia.
Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by herich(m): 6:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
Organs:

You and your folks are the biggest fools. You forever blame all others for all your issues and inadequacies. That is why they keep repeating themselves because you lie to each other, and lie again and again and keep going round in the same circle. Example is this IPOB nonsense, Power hungry Ojukwu led you all to war over a lie and ran away, he was pardoned and came back and said he made a mistake, but, idiots like you still believe that lie and keep re-circulating it. Mumu united IPOB. In this case, just like the Ozobulu massacre in Church, you wouldve ordinarily blamed it on Buhari's sent fulani herdsmen and guess what, it will continue, but now, because you are telling the truth, those responsible will be caught and sentenced and it will stop. Get that into your mumu brain, anofia.
One would be wondering the cause of your frustration, stupidity and foolishness.
Armed robbers murdered a priest and there was never involvement of your killer herdsmen and you're complaining.
Why showing your unnecessary frustration since your herdsmen were not mentioned as the murderers of the priest.
Stop being foolish, sir.
Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Organs(m): 7:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
herich:

One would be wondering the cause of your frustration, stupidity and foolishness.
Armed robbers murdered a priest and there was never involvement of your killer herdsmen and you're complaining.
Why showing your unnecessary frustration since your herdsmen were not mentioned as the murderers of the priest.
Stop being foolish, sir.

Ok, i believe english comprehension and misunderstanding is the issue here. This is what i meant, pls read this slowly....... I said, since it was rightly blamed on armed robbers, those robbers will be caught because the public, police etc all will be looking for armed robbers and they will be caught and taken off the streets and we will not have them committing crimes again. But, prior to this time, Armed robbers will do this and you and your mumu united folks will blame an imaginary fulani herdsmen, you will even boast that an igbo man cannot be a priest killing armed robber, and that it must be the handiwork of Buhari's fulani herdsmen, since it is in their nature. Now guess what? the igbo robbers are free and they will strike again, and again and again since hatred is not allowing you to look at the cause of your problems. Do you understand it now Oya send me kola...
Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by herich(m): 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Organs:

Ok, i believe english comprehension and misunderstanding is the issue here. This is what i meant, pls read this slowly....... I said, since it was rightly blamed on armed robbers, those robbers will be caught because the public, police etc all will be looking for armed robbers and they will be caught and taken off the streets and we will not have them committing crimes again. But, prior to this time, Armed robbers will do this and you and your mumu united folks will blame an imaginary fulani herdsmen, you will even boast that an igbo man cannot be a priest killing armed robber, and that it must be the handiwork of Buhari's fulani herdsmen, since it is in their nature. Now guess what? the igbo robbers are free and they will strike again, and again and again since hatred is not allowing you to look at the cause of your problems. Do you understand it now Oya send me kola...
Can you understand yourself.
You have a very big problem!
Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Organs(m): 8:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
herich:
[color=#006600][/color]
Can you understand yourself.
You have a very big problem!

Inbox me, let me call you directly.
Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by herich(m): 12:59am On Sep 13, 2018
Organs:

Inbox me, let me call you directly.
Bigotry has reduced you to stupidity.
Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Santoschibyk1: 11:34am On Sep 13, 2018
How about my brother Ekene AKA Don kings who was Killed in the incident, may his gentle soul rest in peace, we miss you so much Ekene. cry

Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Ximenes45(m): 1:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
Please if you do not know what happened,do not share your version as a public news. The robbers opened fire on him as soon as he came out from the salon. There was no negotiations over the car keys or something.
...and please it is 'Egbom'.

Fada m,I'm still in tears.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Domestic Staff Murders Employer, Mother, 2 Days After Employment [Photo] / 3 Nigerian Students Busted For Running Online 'love Scam' In Malaysia (pic) / Okada Rider And Passenger Exchange Blows Over N50 Change (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.