Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) (37145 Views)

Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) / Burial Photos Of Father Jude Egbom / Killers Of Father Jude Egbom, Imo Catholic Priest, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by IYANGBALI: 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2018
Only mumu dey argue with the man wey carry gun
Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by herich(m): 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2018
NextBuhari:
Exactly. The story would have read "suspected Fulani herdsmen murder Catholic priest".
Why should Fulani herdsmen murder a Catholic priest, again! For what reason.
All over the world, it's a known fact that armed robbers are murderers.
So in this case, armed robbers, murdering someone is not a big deal but Fulani herdsmen, killing/murdering people should be a big deal.
Or don't you think so?
Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by herich(m): 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
Organs:
Hmm, this is surprising... Imagine, a priest was killed in Imo state and it was not blamed on Fulani Herdsmen Waoh.... well maybe, now, we are now moving in the right direction. The fact that it was not blamed on Fulani herdsmen means they will catch the killers soon. Change is actually happening, but very slow.
You reason like a fool
Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Fairboy(m): 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2018
kennygee:
Where we dey go for this country?
Hell
Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Bollinger(m): 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2018
CaptainG00D:
They killed a priest? shocked
They don buy market.

Rip Priest

Nothing go happen.
Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by francisbiz: 6:18pm On Sep 11, 2018
carzola:
As a devoted and strong Catholic
I pray for his soul to rest in peace
And I pray for his soul to be
Accepted in heaven.

Now lemme say the truth why
Will a rev father who is trained
Like a monk hold on to material
Things

You see a Catholic priest is not permitted
To own anything

All this diluted rev fathers
Have brought down the image
Of a great church if not the greatest church in
Existence
Your judgement is very premature
Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by ukandi1(m): 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2018
Kingosytex:
this is barbaric!!! Nigeria is gradually turning into "the land of blood"
Rest In Peace Fr. Jude

Inasmuch as I try to avoid certain comments, I must say this......
I have observed that it's only Christian leaders that get killed every time in Nigeria. No harm has come to leaders of d other religion. It's been Christian leaders all d way and no one is suspecting anything.

I feel a grand conspiracy.. it's clear.
No wahala
Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Moji12(f): 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2018
Abeg ooo, I don't understand something, who was there when d robbery actually took place? How did we know he struggled with them cos from the report the person dat was supposed to b d witness was shot as well. Errrrrm except na d thief they report himself. RIP Father
Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by bonasco10: 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2018
I'm very sad for his demise and I'm more pissed by this report that he resisted when asked for the car keys.. First off, he is my parish priest I'm from amucha.
What you should know about Fr Jude is that he is one of the most outspoken priest I've ever know. He fears no authority, his willingness to call out evil or wrong is second to non. He is very fearless and soccum to no one. He tells you as it is right in your face.
This is a clear case of assassination noting more. What is car that he will refuse to give. He was shot more than 9 times. It's clearly an assassination. Pls correct that impression.
RIP Fr Jude. Last I spoke with him was February this year.

4 Likes

Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Emma1Oj(m): 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2018
He shld v just gave them the �
Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Emma1Oj(m): 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2018
He shld v just gave them the car
Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2018
ukandi1:

Inasmuch as I try to avoid certain comments, I must say this......
I have observed that it's only Christian leaders that get killed every time in Nigeria. No harm has come to leaders of d other religion. It's been Christian leaders all d way and no one is suspecting anything.

I feel a grand conspiracy.. it's clear.
No wahala

i think u have a point

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Dforest(m): 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
Requiescat in pacem, "Igirigiogu".

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 11, 2018
Very Ugly man, he should have Just given the crimimals the car keys And take thithe money from his gullible church members to buy Another Car.

were was his God anyway? why did Jesus not save him?
Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by sexuential: 7:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A Catholic priest, Rev Fr. Jude Egbuom, was murdered by gunmen in Nkwerre in the Nkwerre Local Government Area of Imo State on Monday night. The attackers were reported to have made away with his vehicle.

The gunmen equally murdered a young man whose identity could not be ascertained immediately. The man was said to be with the priest in his vehicle when the criminals struck.

He was attacked around 8pm when he went to a barber’s shop on Anara-Nkwerre Road in Nkwerre town.

He reportedly resisted giving the car keys to his killers, which angered them.

The cleric was immediately shot together with the other victim in his vehicle ,while the criminals fled.

The priest until his death in charge of St Patrick’s Catholic Parish, Amucha, in the Njaba LGA of the state.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/catholic-priest-rev-fr-jude-egbuom-murdered-by-gunmen-in-imo.html

Chai, this story line isn't true. The young man killed along wasn't even with the Reverend and He didn't even struggle with them to release his key.
Get ur story right from eye witnesses and not them say.

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by cogonnaya(m): 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2018
This is the parish priest of my village parish, this is a man that gave me the sacrament of matrimony. He is a man that is filled with life and compassion. I am very much dumbfounded by some comments here, we are talking about a man of God. “A catholic priest”, we can only pray for his gentle, loving, compassionate and priestly soul to RIP. “RIP Father Jude”
Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:20pm On Sep 11, 2018
Fulani herdsmen killing Christians as usual.
Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by tolase220(m): 7:26pm On Sep 11, 2018
HIS BLOOD CALLS FOR JUSTICE. NOW! RIP FATHER.
Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 7:30pm On Sep 11, 2018
carzola:
Accepted in heaven.

Things

To own anything

Existence

Haha! You don't know half of it. They marry wives these days. A certain Rev Sister from one of the SE states owns a big filling station and hotel. The boys no longer refer the reverends. Seriously speaking may he largesse has to go round. May he RIP Amen.
Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by elmodee7(m): 9:04pm On Sep 11, 2018
may the souls of the faithful depends rest in peace. amen
Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Davidoya: 9:09pm On Sep 11, 2018
gypsey:
Very Ugly man, he should have Just given the crimimals the car keys And take thithe money from his gullible church members

were was his God anyway? why did Jesus not save him?

Lol..You sound like the one that will serve Jesus with all your might , soul and with every single breath you v got ..whenthe time comes people will see you and think you are mad.
Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by elmodee7(m): 9:24pm On Sep 11, 2018
carzola:
As a devoted and strong Catholic I pray for his soul to rest in peace And I pray for his soul to be Accepted in heaven.

Now lemme say the truth why Will a rev father who is trained Like a monk hold on to material Things
You see a Catholic priest is not permitted To own anything
All this diluted rev fathers Have brought down the image Of a great church if not the greatest church in Existence

if you don't know him don't judge him
Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by mandax: 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2018
carzola:
Accepted in heaven.

Things

To own anything

Existence

It's only in Nigeria that Catholic Priests have become private property owners. Some even have secret wife or concubine(s) who make children with them.
RIP Priest.
Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by mandax: 9:54pm On Sep 11, 2018
Assassins suspected, not mere armed robbers.

An armed robber does not shoot to kill his victim, but shoot to demobilize his victim, unless by accident or robber who smoked drugs.

The police need to concentrate on assassination.
Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by mandax: 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2018
herich:

Why should Fulani herdsmen murder a Catholic priest, again! For what reason.
All over the world, it's a known fact that armed robbers are murderers.
So in this case, armed robbers, murdering someone is not a big deal but Fulani herdsmen, killing/murdering people should be a big deal.
Or don't you think so?

Clap for your intelligence, your IQ level. Must you comment?
Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by ojmetrix(m): 11:21pm On Sep 11, 2018
tossie101:

Lols its typo. Thank so much. They for don kill me today if it gets to FP
thanks hunn it on fp

1 Like

Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by herich(m): 11:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
mandax:

Clap for your intelligence, your IQ level. Must you comment?
Keep on clapping for your Fulani killer herdsmen, despite their incessant killing in Benue,taraba, jos and other northern communities.
You have no human sympathy.
Shameless fool.
Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Paulosky1900: 2:02am On Sep 12, 2018
carzola:
As a devoted and strong Catholic I pray for his soul to rest in peace And I pray for his soul to be Accepted in heaven.

Now lemme say the truth why Will a rev father who is trained Like a monk hold on to material Things
You see a Catholic priest is not permitted To own anything
All this diluted rev fathers Have brought down the image Of a great church if not the greatest church in Existence
true talk my brother
Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Gkemz: 2:34am On Sep 12, 2018
These criminals no longer has regard for the annointed men of God. May God bring them into repentance but if they refuse to repent may God bring his judgement upon them.
Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:27am On Sep 12, 2018
Davidoya:

Lol..You sound like the one that will serve Jesus with all your might , soul and with every single breath you v got ..whenthe time comes people will see you and think you are mad.
And you sound like you are Mad Already. grin

Jesus doesn"t exists, it's all in your Imagination.
Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by DTutu1: 7:27am On Sep 12, 2018
[font=[b][/b][quote][/quote]Sans Unicode]As a devoted and strong Catholic
Accepted in heaven.

Things

To own anything

Existence

My Brother we understand the point U are trying to make but what if the entire story didn't happen the way the writer presented it.
Re: Reverend Father Jude Egbuom Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos) by fkelly(m): 7:33am On Sep 12, 2018
Dear reporter, pls how did u get to know that they asked for the car keys first? bearing in mind that the only witness died in the incident as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Invictus Obi Accuses FBI Of Searching His Phones, Laptops Illegally / Slay Mamas Caught On CCTV Stealing From A Store / Four Nigerians Arrested In Italy For Sex Trafficking With Rituals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.