Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,734 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) (22752 Views)

Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) / The Bad State Of Mile 2-Tincan Road That Lagos State Govt Will Be Repairing / The Bad State Of Tincan-Apapa Wharf Road (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by jonadaft: 7:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
amoduokoh:

Your generation is cursed forever, starting from today. Whenever anything is bad in Idomaland, you blame David Mark. Forgetting the fact that he is JUST A LEGISLATOR.

You bastard keeps blaming presidency for the dilapidated roads in your zone.

General (State) Hospital Otukpo was in bad condition, you blamed David Mark.

No Potable water in Idomaland or Otukpo it's David.

No any Federal presence in Otukpo, it's David Mark.

It's a shame that idiots like you live among humans.
With bastards like you alive, there's no hope for this country. Fools like you don't deserve a second chance. You are a waste!

It will never be well with you and your entire generation.
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
Jonathan:

It's a shame that idiots like you live among humans.
With bastards like you alive, there's no hope for this country. Fools like you don't deserve a second chance. You are a waste!

It will never be well with you and your entire generation.

Scum! What a shameful upbringing you had.
I regrets wasting my time on a WASTE like you.

Every asshole is now a journalist on Social Media.

Don't ever quote me again f0ol.
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by jonadaft: 10:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
amoduokoh:

Scum! What a shameful upbringing you had.
I regrets wasting my time on a WASTE like you.

Every asshole is now a journalist on Social Media.

Don't ever quote me again f0ol.
E no go better for Oloriburuku
What concerns journalist in this matter now? You must be a very stupìd retárd.

Calling a spade a spade is what we're talking about.

May it not be well with you and that miserable rogue David Mark.
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
Jonathan:

E no go better for Oloriburuku
What concerns journalist in this matter now? You must be a very stupìd retárd.

Calling a spade a spade is what we're talking about.

May it not be well with you and that miserable rogue David Mark.

Running mouth �
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by Ingocof(m): 9:57am On Sep 14, 2018
emmie14:

Leave David Mark out of this rubbish. That is the road to south east so it gets no attention. Little mind didn't tell them that north driver apply the road also.

sorry my brother, this dilapidation didn't start this tenure, I was in otukpo in 2012 and their roads are nothing to write home about and to make the matter worse it was when he was presiding over the senate and there was much money, he could have added that as the constituency project or lobby the mister president to get it done, it is a failure on his part.
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by Ingocof(m): 10:02am On Sep 14, 2018
Bambambiglo:

Mumu.. That is a federal road. You should direct that dumb post to buhari ode

Don't you have enough sense to talk without insulting another person? the dilapidation of that road didn't start during this tenure if you care to know, I know otukpo quite well and I remember I was there in 2012 and the roads were bad, he was the Senate president and a close ally of the president, he has enough of money for his constituency project and other means of imparting his community,get it right, the only good he did was to land his helicopter in his compound, ask anyone from otukpo.

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by Ingocof(m): 10:06am On Sep 14, 2018
Originality007:

is mark the president?

He is not and can never be, the dilapidation of that road didn't start during this tenure, while mark was presiding over the senate for good eight years otukpo has no good road network, don't just hate but speak with facts, I was in otukpo during his reign has the senate president but he has no impact on his community except to land his helicopter right inside his compound, pls check the fact before you comment.

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by Ingocof(m): 10:10am On Sep 14, 2018
meforyou1:
and who is the president of nigeria for the 3 years?

The fact is that the dilapidation of that road didn't start during this tenure, while mark was presiding over the senate for good eight years otukpo has no good road network whatsoever, ask anyone from otukpo and they will tell you if as a Senate president the road from gboko was nothing to write home about, I am not a supporter of Buhari nor his APC but Mark had no impact whatsoever over there except to land his helicopter in his compound without plying the road.

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by emmie14: 4:45pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ingocof:

sorry my brother, this dilapidation didn't start this tenure, I was in otukpo in 2012 and their roads are nothing to write home about and to make the matter worse it was when he was presiding over the senate and there was much money, he could have added that as the constituency project or lobby the mister president to get it done, it is a failure on his part.
Brother am not blaming Buhari alone? As at 2012 Nigeria is already 52yrs old? David Mark was senate president and not the commander in chief. Goodluck Jonathan is from south South. Those roads deserve dual carriage.
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by emmie14: 4:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ingocof:

He is not and can never be, the dilapidation of that road didn't start during this tenure, while mark was presiding over the senate for good eight years otukpo has no good road network, don't just hate but speak with facts, I was in otukpo during his reign has the senate president but he has no impact on his community except to land his helicopter right inside his compound, pls check the fact before you comment.
Nigeria was 52years old as at 2012. What happened with those years. Is Gowon not a middle beltan? Gowon till dated deserve better honour than Mark. Doesn't it mean that a particular region must have there sons as senate president before federal government will use the country's wealth judiciously?
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by smartmom(f): 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2018
izzieman:

The contract for this road was allegedly awarded to the former Senate President's wife, money collected but not done. If you are Idoma and are here defending those thieves, Alekwu K'Idoma fire you!
I heard same. Very sad. No need though to invoke cursesis on your ayine! wink. They may not know better
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by smartmom(f): 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2018
Ingocof:

Don't you have enough sense to talk without insulting another person? the dilapidation of that road didn't start during this tenure if you care to know, I know otukpo quite well and I remember I was there in 2012 and the roads were bad, he was the Senate president and a close ally of the president, he has enough of money for his constituency project and other means of imparting his community,get it right, the only good he did was to land his helicopter in his compound, ask anyone from otukpo.
You are accurate
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by khiaa(f): 3:29am On Sep 22, 2018
Alezy:
this is true

Have I missed your birthday?
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by Alezy(m): 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2018
khiaa:

Have I missed your birthday?
u know u did....why ask?
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by khiaa(f): 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2018
Alezy:
u know u did....why ask?

I knew your birthday was in September but I couldn't remember the day. When was it? Anyways...... Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday my dear Alex, Happy Birthday to you. I hope you enjoyed your special day and may God grant all your wishes.

Once again, Happy belated Birthday to my special one. smiley
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by Alezy(m): 11:21pm On Sep 23, 2018
khiaa:

I knew your birthday was in September but I couldn't remember the day. When was it? Anyways...... Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday my dear Alex, Happy Birthday to you. I hope you enjoyed your special day and may God grant all your wishes.

Once again, Happy belated Birthday to my special one. smiley
14th
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by khiaa(f): 2:52am On Sep 24, 2018
Alezy:
14th

Are you upset with me? sad How did you celebrate your special day?
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by Alezy(m): 6:11am On Sep 24, 2018
khiaa:

Are you upset with me? sad How did you celebrate your special day?
m I not supposed to? Anyway, m not pissed. Didn't celebrate at all
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by khiaa(f): 8:49am On Sep 24, 2018
Alezy:
m I not supposed to? Anyway, m not pissed. Didn't celebrate at all

How can I make it up to you? sad cry
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by Alezy(m): 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2018
khiaa:

How can I make it up to you? sad cry
start by replying my msg. U say I don't send u msg, but when I do, it remains unreplied for weeks even when I told u here on NL u got mail, u acted like u didn't see
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by khiaa(f): 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2018
Alezy:
start by replying my msg. U say I don't send u msg, but when I do, it remains unreplied for weeks even when I told u here on NL u got mail, u acted like u didn't see

I'm sorry my love, I will check later, my lunch break is over. kiss kiss kiss I'll be in touch soon.
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by khiaa(f): 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2018
Alezy:

You got mail. kiss
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2018
khiaa:

You got mail. kiss

see you men, dem dey die for you now oogrin any get married assap so I can give you my giftsgrin
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by khiaa(f): 6:49am On Oct 02, 2018
Alezy:
14th

You got mail. smiley
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by Alezy(m): 4:19pm On Oct 02, 2018
khiaa:

You got mail. smiley
replied
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by khiaa(f): 5:49am On Oct 23, 2018
Alezy:
this is true

You have mail sweetheart. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagosians Cross A Highway Without The Pedestrian Bridge - Man Laments / Five Killed As Car Rams Into Tree In Adamawa (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Receives Letter Of Approval For Lekki Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.