Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) (22755 Views)

Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) / The Bad State Of Mile 2-Tincan Road That Lagos State Govt Will Be Repairing / The Bad State Of Tincan-Apapa Wharf Road (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by Gordonz07(m): 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2018
Those aspiring for leadership positions need to be checked in the psychiatric before allowing them to run for any position. Someone like David Mark keeps on storing cash like he is a bank. No viable projects on ground for even his people. I tire for some of these leaders undecided
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2018
There is Nothing on ground to show That ,David Mark is from that ,yet he wants to President of Nigeria
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by Maket: 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2018
Originality007:

is mark the president?
Not but representing this zone for wasted 20years.
This is Federal road across the town leading to Enugu.

I took this road last week and all I could do was to shake my head and weep for the people.
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by Maket: 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2018
Nbote:
Oya let mo.rons com and blame PDP as usual....
And you think it was better during the PDP era?
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 6:08pm On Sep 11, 2018
Almaiga:
David Mark is a Senator for 19 years and a Senate president for 8 years yet, he couldn't lobby for Federal projects in his State. And he wants to contest for President.

Nigerian's are wiser now.
So what happen to those bad roads on our streets blaming us for not lobbing?
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by successjohnny(m): 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2018
Yet people are still contesting and been voted for. Where is David Mark? Terrible
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by xjiggy: 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2018
For those defending David Mark, can u kindly explain to the whole of Nairaland what constituency projects he's been collecting money to execute for 19yrs? Or is Otukpo not under his constituency again? As Senate president for 8yrs of a PDP govt, I'm sure he had the ear of the President. What was he whispering to the President for 8yrs?

2 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by onlytiles(m): 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2018
and politicians will just look for a good portion to mount their campaign bill board

looking fumigation and pest control expert. PEST SOLUTIONS INTEGRATED SERVICES should be the name to remember for industrial and domestic
fumigation and pest control services.
contact us today on 08169606527 (Watsapp enabled)
like our page on Facebook @ pest solutions integrated services
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by Maket: 6:12pm On Sep 11, 2018
kollinz1234:
My dear op this govt is an all round failure and u know when the head is bad, the entire body is bad.

If u see the bad federal road here in jos plateau state from Dogon Karfe to the main market Terminus, u will just manage ur bad federal road your thing.
You lie small, if not around the photo take, where there is railway no part of this road is as worst as that of Otukpo
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 11, 2018
meforyou1:
and who is the president of nigeria for the 3 years?
Mr. Man you a disaster

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by KENFERDYOORI(m): 6:14pm On Sep 11, 2018
That road needs urgent attention.
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by izzieman: 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2018
The contract for this road was allegedly awarded to the former Senate President's wife, money collected but not done. If you are Idoma and are here defending those thieves, Alekwu K'Idoma fire you!

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by Almaiga: 6:20pm On Sep 11, 2018
Kingspin:
So what happen to those bad roads on our streets blaming us for not lobbing?

Why do you think most regions/ States clamor for special positions such as; President, VP, SP, Speaker, Minister e.t.c. It is believed that, those occupying such positions will bring the Government closer to their people. By lobbying for FG projects to be sighted in their Region, State, Constituency, L.G, Town, Village as the case might be.
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by izzieman: 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2018
meforyou1:
and who is the president of nigeria for the 3 years?

The contract for this road was allegedly awarded to the former Senate President's wife, money collected but not done. If you are Idoma and are here defending those thieves, Alekwu K'Idoma fire you!
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by Trendishine: 6:22pm On Sep 11, 2018
Dis demonic individuals in government, especially those in fed government wld surely meet Dia Waterloo with the wickedness they exhibit year after year.. This road , and every state it connects are feeling d anguish dis road brings wit itself..aba portharcourt is even more demonically bad Dan this one, oyigbo express from IMO- river into portharcourt is at its total damnation n have become holes.. Some China craps came there and poured dis huge heap of sand, eroded by water n d place has become an even more destroyed disaster n dis is d only road ppl from oyigbo, aba n other states through dat boundry take into portharcourt.. God wld punish the current politicians in d fed government office of Nigeria today.. . They wld suffer ten thousand times Wat Nigerians are suffering in d state, especially rivers,.. God wld punish buhari n members of his cabinet who have chosen to be wicked n heartless to d east n demonically negligent of the welfare of those within d south south n south east, including d middle belt ppl of dis cesspit of a country, it's not far,.. By dis time next year they wld know where they wld find themselves... I have never seen a government as wicked and clueless like dis government n Nigerian politicians, buying forms for 45million n still clamoring 4 anoda term.. Thunder wld fire all of them, n lit them and those forms ablaze... By next year, we wld know who is government n who are d owners of dis boundaries...
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by J2381: 6:22pm On Sep 11, 2018
And somebody was senate president for 8 years oh!
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by izzieman: 6:24pm On Sep 11, 2018
amoduokoh:
Some idiots will blame David Mark.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
izzieman:

I'm an Idomaman, I must say you are stup1p for laying a curse to your generation.
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
Chibuzoc:
When you boycott the election it will bring them to the table, instead of you begging the will be the one doing the begging.

Everybody fight for yourself and help the nearest person, if na for niaja govt forget am

Remember September 14 for those that it may concern cool cool
Keep your IPOB ideas to yourself and your likes, true Nigerians are talking here
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by Bambambiglo: 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
Ingocof:
And David mark was the senate president for eight good years, this is his home town

Mumu.. That is a federal road. You should direct that dumb post to buhari ode
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by Chibuzoc(m): 6:52pm On Sep 11, 2018
Yyeske:
Keep your IPOB ideas to yourself and your likes, true Nigerians are talking here

For those it may concern please remember to sit at home grin grin

True nigerian, i'm a true Biafran we don't need to fight, you can be who you want to be wink wink
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2018
Almaiga:

Why do you think most regions/ States clamor for special positions such as; President, VP, SP, Speaker, Minister e.t.c. It is believed that, those occupying such positions will bring the Government closer to their people. By lobbying for FG projects to be sighted in their Region, State, Constituency, L.G, Town, Village as the case might be.
Doing that particular road then the the rest roads can go to hell. So what if the FG does that road for the people? I guess the North for producing many president is well develop then the rest Nigeria. Open thy conscious eyes.

I have always say the best leaders Nigeria can get is someone who love Nigeria and the people.
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by Alezy(m): 6:58pm On Sep 11, 2018
Pusyiter:
Don't shift the goal post. David Mark is a woeful failure
this is true
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by eodavids(m): 7:08pm On Sep 11, 2018
No, the current polical officeholders of Idoma land do not deserve another chance, including senator David Alechenu Mark.

Let fresh individuals be elected so they will impress the electorate by fixing problems of this nature which the present politicians have turned blind eye to.
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by Almaiga: 7:09pm On Sep 11, 2018
Kingspin:
Doing that particular road then the the rest roads can go to hell. So what if the FG does that road for the people? I guess the North for producing many president is well develop then the rest Nigeria. Open thy conscious eyes.

I have always say the best leaders Nigeria can get is someone who love Nigeria and the people.

What is this man saying?

Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 7:14pm On Sep 11, 2018
Almaiga:

What is this man saying?
Go back seat and wait for D Mike
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by hardeytarhyour(m): 7:28pm On Sep 11, 2018
David Mark presided on Senate for good 8years and this is his home town.
Imagine he can provide adequate infrastructure for his ordinary home and now he saying he can handle Nigeria,.
ALSO, to talk frankl,y the present Federal government also bear responsibility for abandon their role or let me say does this area doesn not have representative
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by smartmom(f): 7:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
owukpa:
THIS IS OTUKPO
This is Otukpo, Benue State the heart of Idoma Land begging for Federal Government attention.
The worst of it is that it is the same road that connect Benue to Enugu, Ebonyi, Anambra and all the South South States.
Question?
Do political aspirants seeking for elective positions deserve our votes?

SOURCE>>>http://www.idomavoice.com/2018/09/shame-the-sorry-state-of-otukpa-idoma-traditional-headquarters.html
And it's ironically called Federal road. Such a shame!
Re: The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) by smartmom(f): 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2018
For all those blaming the present government, be informed that that road did not just start detoriating in the past 4 years. Past regimes have ignored that road and our able leaders have not done enough to push for repairs. It's a shame. And yes, I am an Otukpo indIrene so I should know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Killed As Car Rams Into Tree In Adamawa (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Receives Letter Of Approval For Lekki Airport / Helicopters Providing Aerial Support For Abuja-kaduna Train Passengers - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.