Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Am I Wrong? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Wrong? (4823 Views)

I Miss Nigeria...I Regret Leaving It For America, Am I Wrong? / Was I Wrong... I Need An Honest Opinion. / Was I Wrong To Send This Hooker Back Home? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Wrong? by Homeboiy: 9:26pm On Sep 11, 2018
op is a biatch

single mom looking for whom to arrest with her fake love

If I be that guy, the way I go take break your heart go fear people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Wrong? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:28pm On Sep 11, 2018
gloria34:
he's fine, resumed kg1 yesterday. feel bad I am not home
Follow your instincts Hun....If I were in your shoes, I'll silently move on! I mean this guy is so disrespectful and obviously not the serious type...I tag his type as time wasters! A serious man who truly cares about you will not disrespect you this way, not to talk more of not calling you for days. Please stop dating boys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Wrong? by victorian(f): 9:28pm On Sep 11, 2018
lefulefu:
they might just be paddies and op is mistaken that for dating. That could explain why d guy acted like dat when op was asking him about the identity of d girl on his watsap dpcheesy. Tell me which normal guy will tell his girlfriend dat it aint her business to watever female's pix he puts on his dpcheesy.

I wonder o...

Such guy must-have alot of guts and arrogance to pull such stunt off.

Such a rude and I don't care answer.

1 Like

Re: Am I Wrong? by Homeboiy: 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
victorian:

My dear with this mentality of you want to this to work? U will really take shit from the guy.
The guy is also interested in the babe he used as his dp.. He's stringing both of u along.
For a guy, u are dating to say it's non of your buisness whom he uses as dp is just warming up, his arrogance and authoritative attitude towards u.
With time, u will realise what am saying.
Better retreat , set him.loose and be patient to date a better guy.

This one will just break your heart in a selfish and non chalant way at the end . The signs are glaring already.

why won't she make the relationship work?

She's a single mom looking for whom to love her

nonsense, you want make the guy leave tear rubber come dey drive tokunbo

1 Like

Re: Am I Wrong? by victorian(f): 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2018
Homeboiy:

why won't she make the relationship work?

She's a single mom looking for whom to love her

nonsense, you want make the guy leave tear rubber come dey drive tokunbo

You sef!
Take it easy with the bashing, biko
Shes a made a mistake once been a single mum. But this time? She must be very careful whom she gives her heart to.
Don't fall victim twice, and don't become another single mother for another guy this time. Ain't worth it.

1 Like

Re: Am I Wrong? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 11, 2018
victorian:

My dear with this mentality of you want to this to work? U will really take shit from the guy.
The guy is also interested in the babe he used as his dp.. He's stringing both of u along.
For a guy, u are dating to say it's non of your buisness whom he uses as dp is just warming up, his arrogance and authoritative attitude towards u.
With time, u will realise what am saying.
Better retreat , set him.loose and be patient to date a better guy.

This one will just break your heart in a selfish and non chalant way at the end . The signs are glaring already.
i understand. thanks
Re: Am I Wrong? by Homeboiy: 9:40pm On Sep 11, 2018
victorian:

You sef!
Take it easy with the bashing, biko
Shes a made a mistake once been a single mum. But this time? She must be very careful whom she gives her heart to.
Don't fall victim twice, and don't become another single mother for another guy this time. Ain't worth it.

madam you won't understand

She's been loyal because she's a second hand
Re: Am I Wrong? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 11, 2018
victorian:

Exactly! But it's not only small boys who behave such way.

Have seen guys in their 30s behaving like that as well.. After much pressure to know where I stand in the relationship. He will then come clean and say well? I am still taking baby steps to understand you and feel where am I, as a man going in this relationship. I don't want to make any promises for now.. But u know what let's be friends of benefit, and enjoy the moment cos I love the feeling when am inside of you. Please let's leave it as friends of benefit .

I will be like what? Upon all the sweet toasting and all.. Pretending he has the same goals as mine... With all the words that at his age, He can't be fooling around. Now he is saying friend of benefits. Are u kidding me? Some guys will never make it in this life, that's for sure.

That's coming from the mouth of a 33years old guy, who has a good job, stays in a flat but still unsure about what he wants between him and a lady he wooed by himself. He's still unsure if he wants a serious relationship or not. Can u imagine? The story has changed from he needs a serious relationship to friends of benefit.. Lol

God!

Op, for your sanity better move on.. We are saving u heartbreaks here.
glad to have a family here. thanks sis
Re: Am I Wrong? by victorian(f): 9:40pm On Sep 11, 2018
gloria34:
i understand. thanks

You are welcome dear

God will strengthen u and keep u away from time wasters, gigolos, and arrogant men and boys in Jesus name amen.

Be focused on making yourself better , pray and be patient . You will smile at the end.

1 Like

Re: Am I Wrong? by victorian(f): 9:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
gloria34:
glad to have a family here. thanks sis

Anytime dear
Re: Am I Wrong? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 11, 2018
peacezy555:
are u sure we ain't dating d same guy. my situation is just the same as urs. plz where was he based before he went for his nysc
Delta state. warri precisely
Re: Am I Wrong? by Temibabie(f): 9:44pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hi dear don't expect much from him so you won't get hurt at the end of the day,he doesn't seem like a matured person to me,a matured guy wouldn't do that if he truly loves you,don't bother yourself too much cos of him,if he truly cares,he knows what to do

1 Like

Re: Am I Wrong? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2018
victorian:

I wonder o...

Such guy must-have alot of guts and arrogance to pull such stunt off.

Such a rude and I don't care answer.

she is not his girlfriend.which guy go rude to im babe like dat.

1 Like

Re: Am I Wrong? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 11, 2018
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

;;;
highpriestess:

you are wasting your time with that guy.
like he doesn't care about your dps or your affairs with others?

He doesn't take you serious and he feels you can also cheat aswell since the relationship isn't serious.
I can't even date a guy that's not jealous of my every move.He's not into you, please do well to understand this.
u have said it allcheesy.i had feel foolish asking any lady in my watsap list whose the guy she has uploaded on her dpcheesy.wich one go come be my own for insidecheesy.
Re: Am I Wrong? by SmilingMary(m): 10:03pm On Sep 11, 2018
victorian:

Am telling you! Some men are so clueless and confused.. throwing away gold and picking sand instead ... Smiles... I look back and I shake my head at such mentality.
And I didn't regret leaving his sorry assz!

My worry is you, for thinking that having a good job, living in a comfortable flat, having a car, makes someone/anyone "mature"... Maturity is in the content, not the container. You too left productive seeds, went ahead to pick stones.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Wrong? by SmilingMary(m): 10:07pm On Sep 11, 2018
Hmmm,
The truth is this, April to when he left for service was a waiting period, and he saw you as a stop-gap fun, now he is a bit free and among his peers, now he has seen what he "likes", soft sexy fellow Corp members, he's carried away. He's still a young man trying to decipher between needs and wants. You ain't in his priorities. I also feel you having a baby is also scary to him. He won't tell you this.

4 Likes

Re: Am I Wrong? by victorian(f): 10:07pm On Sep 11, 2018
SmilingMary:

My worry is you, for thinking that having a good job, living in a comfortable flat, having a car, makes someone/anyone "mature"... Maturity is in the content, not the container. You too left productive seeds, went ahead to pick stones.

No need worrying about me, cos am perfectly fine.
And news flash! He doesn't have a car, am the one with the car, changing from Chrysler to SUV.
So, I left an empty soul, filled with stones and no value whatsoever. he was surprised I wanted to date him, as he doesn't have a car but for me? A guy having no car is irrelevant. His flat sef is not even a complete flat. It's Mini flat . The job sef is not even up to 150k salary. But I overlooked all that. I thought about his age, felt if he can fend for himself, that means he won't be a leech on me.. And to all fairness he wasn't a leech.

Anyways, the last time we bumped into each other. He's still the way he is. Nothing has changed in his life. Same ol, same ol.

So save your worries.
Re: Am I Wrong? by Babacele: 10:10pm On Sep 11, 2018
Rosebloom:

It wouldn't.
I already typed before I thought that part through... the issue is not about the picture but the reticence to explain it.

Bingo!

1 Like

Re: Am I Wrong? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 11, 2018
Homeboiy:
op is a biatch

single mom looking for whom to arrest with her fake love

If I be that guy, the way I go take break your heart go fear people

Guy you wicked!
Which kind talk be this?

1 Like

Re: Am I Wrong? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 11, 2018
victorian:

You are welcome dear

God will strengthen u and keep u away from time wasters, gigolos, and arrogant men and boys in Jesus name amen.

Be focused on making yourself better , pray and be patient . You will smile at the end.

Na them who be that?
Re: Am I Wrong? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 11, 2018
SmilingMary:

Oil de your head

1 Like

Re: Am I Wrong? by Babacele: 10:20pm On Sep 11, 2018
Homeboiy:

madam you won't understand

She's been loyal because she's a second hand

I don't think so for she said he knew right from the start what her status is. Why do beautiful singles get gilted?
Re: Am I Wrong? by Homeboiy: 10:22pm On Sep 11, 2018
Babacele:
I don't think so for she said he knew right from the start what her status is. Why do beautiful singles get gilted?

If u be the guy, will u love op with all your heart knowing fully she's a single mom?

swear
Re: Am I Wrong? by SmilingMary(m): 10:25pm On Sep 11, 2018
victorian:

No need worrying about me, cos am perfectly fine.
And news flash! He doesn't have a car, am the one with the car, changing from Chrysler to SUV.
So, I left an empty soul, filled with stones and no value whatsoever. he was surprised I wanted to date him, as he doesn't have a car but for me? A guy having no car is irrelevant. His flat sef is not even a complete flat. It's Mini flat . The job sef is not even up to 150k salary. But I overlooked all that. I thought about his age, felt if he can fend for himself, that means he won't be a leech on me.. And to all fairness he wasn't a leech.

Anyways, the last time we bumped into each other. He's still the way he is. Nothing has changed in his life. Same ol, same ol.

So save your worries.

You probably don't get my message, but all the same, glad you cool. No hard feelings

2 Likes

Re: Am I Wrong? by Babacele: 10:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
Homeboiy:

If u be the guy, will u love op with all your heart knowing fully she's a single mom?

swear
Emmanuel Macron married an old Granny? Why did he? Yes I can if she shares my most dearly sympathies or ideals.
Re: Am I Wrong? by Homeboiy: 10:54pm On Sep 11, 2018
Babacele:
Emmanuel Macron married an old Granny? Why did he? Yes I can if she shares my most dearly sympathies or ideals.

OGA "This is Nigeria " not France
Re: Am I Wrong? by vicben27(m): 11:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
Well YOU have to think this through, how serious is he about you as a person? as he said anything about spending his life time with you? You are still innocent and fragile from all l can see, just trade carefully in order not to get hurt. lf he values and respect's you he wouldn't have post such a picture. or take that long to bring it down.guard your heart in Order not too get hurt.

1 Like

Re: Am I Wrong? by highpriestess: 3:05am On Sep 12, 2018
lefulefu:
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

;;;
u have said it allcheesy.i had feel foolish asking any lady in my watsap list whose the guy she has uploaded on her dpcheesy.wich one go come be my own for insidecheesy.
Lol, grin you sef see am shey?

op no wan hear the truth.
Re: Am I Wrong? by highpriestess: 3:07am On Sep 12, 2018
MariaLavina:
Thanks Sis.

Lol, abi Nah. I'm eating now self. come and join me. My day was great smiley
Lol, I didn't see this ontime.grin
courtesy of early sleep.

don't forget to call me to join today's dinner.smiley
Re: Am I Wrong? by Babacele: 5:41am On Sep 12, 2018
Homeboiy:

OGA "This is Nigeria " not France
You think so. Why do beautiful singles get gilted? If i may ask again please.
Re: Am I Wrong? by eddyghali(m): 6:25am On Sep 12, 2018
gloria34:
Met a guy April this year, we seem to have a lot in common and I really like this guy. we started dating and things have been going fine until last week. I travelled to Lagos in June (work related), in July, he went to port for NYSC camp (now at his ppa there). communication has been fine and all seem normal until he used a girl's picture (a corp member) as his d.p. if it had been his status on what's app, I would have considered it a birthday wish but it's on his d.p and there was no congratulation or birthday message to it. I waited for two days and he didn't remove the pix, I confronted him about it. he told me its non of my business, he can use anybody's pix 4 his d.p and I have no right to question him since he has never done same to me.
I got angry, we quarrelled and didn't talk 4 two days. I got fed up, apologized and he also did. we resolved it and he took down d pix but maintained his stand that I should not question him about his d.p.
though, we are good now, I feel kind of scared. I can't seem to trust him like I did few weeks back, we spoke last yesterday which is not normal (we talk and chat everyday). I feel reluctant to call him, I really want things to work out for us but I feel I am taking d wrong step

Madam, did you read a thread about how NYSC destroys relationships? If you want yours to continue fine, pay less attention to that and put him on toes constantly reminding him how responsible he is and with a bright future after serving. Take communication to him, make him feel silly and appear the leader in the game. Babe apply 48 laws of power in your dealings and win most of your battles. maybe you should PM me for more, but dont.
Re: Am I Wrong? by JohnDuke101: 6:41am On Sep 12, 2018
gloria34:
Met a guy April this year, we seem to have a lot in common and I really like this guy. we started dating and things have been going fine until last week. I travelled to Lagos in June (work related), in July, he went to port for NYSC camp (now at his ppa there). communication has been fine and all seem normal until he used a girl's picture (a corp member) as his d.p. if it had been his status on what's app, I would have considered it a birthday wish but it's on his d.p and there was no congratulation or birthday message to it. I waited for two days and he didn't remove the pix, I confronted him about it. he told me its non of my business, he can use anybody's pix 4 his d.p and I have no right to question him since he has never done same to me.
I got angry, we quarrelled and didn't talk 4 two days. I got fed up, apologized and he also did. we resolved it and he took down d pix but maintained his stand that I should not question him about his d.p.
though, we are good now, I feel kind of scared. I can't seem to trust him like I did few weeks back, we spoke last yesterday which is not normal (we talk and chat everyday). I feel reluctant to call him, I really want things to work out for us but I feel I am taking d wrong step

I don't know the manner you "confronted" him which made him tell you it is none of your business. Positioning might be the issue here. I think he has a right to use anybody's picture as dp. When he does, you need to find out who the person is.

Once in a while I use my brother or female cousin's pictures as dp. I do this continually for weeks sometimes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do We Hate Singlle Mothers? / Help: Fucking A Man In My Dream / Should I Engage In Yahoo Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.