Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Am I Wrong? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Wrong? (4831 Views)

I Miss Nigeria...I Regret Leaving It For America, Am I Wrong? / Was I Wrong... I Need An Honest Opinion. / Was I Wrong To Send This Hooker Back Home? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Wrong? by Babacele: 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2018
for the love of me, you should know that something fundamental is wrong. As a platonic friend I think I deserve the respect to know whose pic is on your public window not to talk of being your lover. So which is easier: explaining who the lady in question is within few minutes or fighting not to reveal her identity for 48 or more hours?

3 Likes

Re: Am I Wrong? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 11, 2018
victorian:

It's her buisness, as long as she is girlfriend and lover.

Assuming they are just friends, then it's non of her buisness.
Any bf who says it's non of my buisness? Hmmmm.. Hmmmm.

The guy should just kiss our relationship goodbye. What rubbish?

Well anyways non of my past exs have ever said such to me

It's very rude to say to someone, u claim u care about and supposedly love.

Owk
Re: Am I Wrong? by Lonestar124: 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
Op, don't build a wall of jealousy in your relationship, if you want it to last long.
Re: Am I Wrong? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2018
Dude is being distracted. Another lady is getting his attention.

This happens to men a lot as they are moved by what they see.And it takes longer than 5 months to get a guy really committed to a lady. If you want your relationship to work, give him space. I'm not saying you should allow him to cheat, what I meant is.Let him decide.

Don't choke him, do what you use to do before the fight, show him love but at the same time let him understand you won't condone cheating.

If he comes back to his senses , good. if not, move on.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Wrong? by highpriestess: 5:47pm On Sep 11, 2018
gloria34:
go ahead pls
you are wasting your time with that guy.
like he doesn't care about your dps or your affairs with others?

He doesn't take you serious and he feels you can also cheat aswell since the relationship isn't serious.
I can't even date a guy that's not jealous of my every move.He's not into you, please do well to understand this.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Wrong? by victorian(f): 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2018
highpriestess:

you are wasting your time with that guy.
like he doesn't care about your dps or your affairs with others?

He doesn't take you serious and he feels you can also cheat aswell since the relationship isn't serious.
I can't even date a guy that's not jealous of my every move.He's not into you, please do well to understand this.

Exactly! He feels she can cheat cos he cheats without blinking an eye. And he doesn't care if she does cheat. All he's after is sex, then if she breaks up with him no wahala, if she doesn't he comes back and keeps fucking.. nothing real about him jare.
He's still sowing his oats with other ladies out there.

4 Likes

Re: Am I Wrong? by JennyJuggs: 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2018
Op just use ur head. That's not a guy you can trust a 100% with ur heart. Watch him closely. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Am I Wrong? by highpriestess: 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2018
victorian:

Exactly! He feels she can cheat cos he cheats without blinking an eye. And he doesn't care if she does cheat. All he's after is sex, then if she breaks up with him no wahala, if she doesn't he comes back and keeps fucking.. nothing real about him jare.
He's still sowing his oats with other ladies out there.
gbam, op needs to understand this.

how can your so called boyfriend not care about who's on your dp or what he puts as his dp?
it's crystal clear he doesn't consider her feelings aswell, maybe he thinks they are just friends with benefit, if I'm the op, I will just have to take a long walk out of that shiity relationship.

onething with dating small boys without brain.

4 Likes

Re: Am I Wrong? by highpriestess: 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2018
marialavina, how was the journey you earlier told me of.grin goodevening sis.smiley
Re: Am I Wrong? by victorian(f): 6:23pm On Sep 11, 2018
highpriestess:

gbam, op needs to understand this.

how can your so called boyfriend not care about who's on your dp or what he puts as his dp?
it's crystal clear he doesn't consider her feelings aswell, maybe he thinks they are just friends with benefit, if I'm the op, I will just have to take a long walk out of that shiity relationship.

onething with dating small boys without brain.

Exactly! But it's not only small boys who behave such way.

Have seen guys in their 30s behaving like that as well.. After much pressure to know where I stand in the relationship. He will then come clean and say well? I am still taking baby steps to understand you and feel where am I, as a man going in this relationship. I don't want to make any promises for now.. But u know what let's be friends of benefit, and enjoy the moment cos I love the feeling when am inside of you. Please let's leave it as friends of benefit .

I will be like what? Upon all the sweet toasting and all.. Pretending he has the same goals as mine... With all the words that at his age, He can't be fooling around. Now he is saying friend of benefits. Are u kidding me? Some guys will never make it in this life, that's for sure.

That's coming from the mouth of a 33years old guy, who has a good job, stays in a flat but still unsure about what he wants between him and a lady he wooed by himself. He's still unsure if he wants a serious relationship or not. Can u imagine? The story has changed from he needs a serious relationship to friends of benefit.. Lol

God!

Op, for your sanity better move on.. We are saving u heartbreaks here.

4 Likes

Re: Am I Wrong? by highpriestess: 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2018
victorian:

Exactly! But it's not only small boys who behave such way.

Have seen guys in their 30s behaving like that as well.. After much pressure to know where I stand in the relationship. He will then come clean and say well? I am still taking baby steps to understand you and feel where am I, as a man going in this relationship. I don't want to make any promises for now.. But u know what let's be friends of benefit, and enjoy the moment cos I love the feeling when am inside of you. Please let's leave it as friends of benefit .

I will be like what? Upon all the sweet toasting and all.. Pretending he has the same goals as mine... With all the words that at his age, He can't be fooling around. Now he is saying friend of benefits. Are u kidding me? Some guys will never make it in this life, that's for sure.

That's coming from the mouth of a 33years old guy, who has a good job, stays in a flat but still unsure about what he wants between him and a lady he wooed by himself. He's still unsure if he wants a serious relationship or not. Can u imagine? The story has changed from he needs a serious relationship to friends of benefit.. Lol

God!

Op, for your sanity better move on.. We are saving u heartbreaks here.
loool.
men behaving like babies.

they don't always know what they want.grin
op, if you have eyes see this and walk away in full before he breaks you into pieces .

3 Likes

Re: Am I Wrong? by victorian(f): 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
highpriestess:

loool.
men behaving like babies.

they don't always know what they want.grin
op, if you have eyes see this and walk away in full before he breaks you into pieces .

Am telling you! Some men are so clueless and confused.. throwing away gold and picking sand instead ... Smiles... I look back and I shake my head at such mentality.
And I didn't regret leaving his sorry assz!

1 Like

Re: Am I Wrong? by Rosebloom: 8:02pm On Sep 11, 2018
gloria34:
Met a guy April this year, we seem to have a lot in common and I really like this guy. we started dating and things have been going fine until last week. I travelled to Lagos in June (work related), in July, he went to port for NYSC camp (now at his ppa there). communication has been fine and all seem normal until he used a girl's picture (a corp member) as his d.p. if it had been his status on what's app, I would have considered it a birthday wish but it's on his d.p and there was no congratulation or birthday message to it. I waited for two days and he didn't remove the pix, I confronted him about it. he told me its non of my business, he can use anybody's pix 4 his d.p and I have no right to question him since he has never done same to me.
I got angry, we quarrelled and didn't talk 4 two days. I got fed up, apologized and he also did. we resolved it and he took down d pix but maintained his stand that I should not question him about his d.p.
though, we are good now, I feel kind of scared. I can't seem to trust him like I did few weeks back, we spoke last yesterday which is not normal (we talk and chat everyday). I feel reluctant to call him, I really want things to work out for us but I feel I am taking d wrong step

Hope this ain't coming late.

Now to the case in point, he can use plenty pishos as d.p, mine o, other girls o. He sees it as nothing.

All these story is sha just to tell you he might really mean nothing by the picture he kept on his dp. Nysc is a time you meet a lot of people and mingle a lot, most cheat but the responsible ones don't.

I can't vouch for your guy, but the guy I just told you about is the gentlest of all men I've been in such close proximity to.

Trust your guy if there are no other pointers to him cheating.

Modification: he shouldn't find it a herculean task explaining the picture to you. He is being deliberately shady, and that doesn't bode well for a long term relationship.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Wrong? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2018
highpriestess:
marialavin, how was the journey you earlier told me of.grin
goodevening sis.smiley
You changed! cheesy

It was postponed sis till tomorrow. Told you I hate traveling cry

Evening Sis , how was your day?
Re: Am I Wrong? by highpriestess: 8:26pm On Sep 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
You changed! cheesy
It was postponed sis till tomorrow. Told you I hate traveling cry

Evening Sis , how was your day?
oh yeah. cheesy tomorrow then, safe trip in addy. evening sis, my day went well. Na to eat and sleep.grin yours ?
Re: Am I Wrong? by Babacele: 8:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
Rosebloom:

Hope this ain't coming late.

Had this friend when I was serving, dude was my neighbor too, we like shared same living room, bath and loo. Practically roomies.

Now to the case in point, he can use plenty pishos as d.p, mine o, other girls o. He sees it as nothing.

His phone camera was better than mine, so I took lotta pictures with his and he never deleted them unless I did. He goes home with this same phone and when he comes back, I see his girl's pictures on his phone, meaning she saw mine too and I don't know if it was ever an issue, he never mentioned it.

All these story is sha just to tell you he might really mean nothing by the picture he kept on his dp. Nysc is a time you meet a lot of people and mingle a lot, most cheat but the responsible ones don't.

I can't vouch for your guy, but the guy I just told you about is the gentlest of all men I've been in such close proximity to.

Trust your guy if there are no other pointers to him cheating.
would it be difficult for your NYSC guy to explain to his gf that " it is my fellow corp member and next door neighbor -Rosebloom's pic that is on my DP" with some explanations as regards the circumstances leading to such proximities supposedly meant for special folks?
Re: Am I Wrong? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2018
highpriestess:
oh yeah. cheesy tomorrow then, safe trip in addy. evening sis, my day went well. Na to eat and sleep.grin yours ?
Thanks Sis.

Lol, abi Nah. I'm eating now self. come and join me. My day was great smiley
Re: Am I Wrong? by lilmax(m): 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2018
woman

your guy isn't ready for a relationship yet, that is, he isn't mature for one

I'd advice you to dump him

you should have standard, wtf is "its non of your business"? babe move on and find someone serious

its not about him cheating but the ability to communicate instead of making confidence look like being proud and inconsiderate

1 Like

Re: Am I Wrong? by marvinsync(m): 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
gloria34:
Met a guy April this year, we seem to have a lot in common and I really like this guy. we started dating and things have been going fine until last week. I travelled to Lagos in June (work related), in July, he went to port for NYSC camp (now at his ppa there). communication has been fine and all seem normal until he used a girl's picture (a corp member) as his d.p. if it had been his status on what's app, I would have considered it a birthday wish but it's on his d.p and there was no congratulation or birthday message to it. I waited for two days and he didn't remove the pix, I confronted him about it. he told me its non of my business, he can use anybody's pix 4 his d.p and I have no right to question him since he has never done same to me.
I got angry, we quarrelled and didn't talk 4 two days. I got fed up, apologized and he also did. we resolved it and he took down d pix but maintained his stand that I should not question him about his d.p.
though, we are good now, I feel kind of scared. I can't seem to trust him like I did few weeks back, we spoke last yesterday which is not normal (we talk and chat everyday). I feel reluctant to call him, I really want things to work out for us but I feel I am taking d wrong step

u were not wrong oh !!!!

I'm a guy so trust me that guy is not very bright!

using another girl as ur dp while ur dating someone else?
and ur response is "don't question me"
wtf?

is he saying if the roles where switched he would not question u too ? or be bothered? if so
which kin relationship be dat?

listen slowly but surely set ur mind to end the relationship , now im not saying u must end it I'm saying , be open to the possibility of it or putting it better get ready for the end so that if it does happen u won't cry ( sorry if that was a bit sexist)

cause that guy is messing up and it will most likely get worse

2 Likes

Re: Am I Wrong? by AdaAde(f): 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2018
My dear, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.

1 Like

Re: Am I Wrong? by Rosebloom: 8:54pm On Sep 11, 2018
Babacele:
would it be difficult for your NYSC guy to explain to his gf that " it is my fellow corp member and next door neighbor -Rosebloom's pic that is on my DP" with some explanations as regards the circumstances leading to such proximities supposedly meant for special folks?

It wouldn't.
I already typed before I thought that part through... the issue is not about the picture but the reticence to explain it.
Re: Am I Wrong? by Yuneehk(f): 8:54pm On Sep 11, 2018
You'll soon find out you're dating yourself. If you're not happy in your relationship, if your relationship makes you worried sick, sad, depressed, take the BOLD step and cut it off. You would feel terrible, but with time, you'll get used to not having him around, and feel better. Goodluck smiley

3 Likes

Re: Am I Wrong? by marvinsync(m): 8:54pm On Sep 11, 2018
victorian:

Assuming they are just friends, then it's non of her buisness. Any bf who says it's non of my buisness? Hmmmm.. Hmmmm.

ur head is there joor
*thumbs up*

2 Likes

Re: Am I Wrong? by peacezy555: 8:55pm On Sep 11, 2018
gloria34:
are u sure we ain't dating d same guy. my situation is just the same as urs. plz where was he based before he went for his nysc

2 Likes

Re: Am I Wrong? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 11, 2018
gloria34:
none that I know of. we've been good till d d.p issue
Have you had sex with him before?
Re: Am I Wrong? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2018
AdaAde:
My dear, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.
Smh
Re: Am I Wrong? by AdaAde(f): 9:05pm On Sep 11, 2018
Rextayne:
Smh

Who is this one undecided , or are you the op's unfaithful boyfriend undecided

1 Like

Re: Am I Wrong? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 11, 2018
AdaAde:

Who is this one undecided , or are you the op's unfaithful boyfriend undecided
I love you
Re: Am I Wrong? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2018
Are u sure u guys are really dating?? It could all be in ur head dat u both are in a relationship. Could be he was jus being friendly with u and u mistking dat for a relationship. Just forget dat guy..he's not into u. By the way challenging him and asking him about d identity of d girl on his watsap dp was a very wrong move.
Re: Am I Wrong? by AdaAde(f): 9:20pm On Sep 11, 2018
Rextayne:
I love you

Thank you!
But remember, Jesus loves you more.
Re: Am I Wrong? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 11, 2018
AdaAde:

Thank you! But remember, Jesus loves you more.
I'm serious here sweetheart
Re: Am I Wrong? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 11, 2018
victorian:

Assuming they are just friends, then it's non of her buisness.
Any bf who says it's non of my buisness? Hmmmm.. Hmmmm.

they might just be paddies and op is mistaken that for dating. That could explain why d guy acted like dat when op was asking him about the identity of d girl on his watsap dpcheesy. Tell me which normal guy will tell his girlfriend dat it aint her business to watever female's pix he puts on his dpcheesy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Sleeps With Driver To Catch Cheating Husband (See Photos + Reaction) / Why Do We Hate Singlle Mothers? / Signs He Is Catching Feelings For You And Falling Hard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.