Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,570 members, 7,955,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:14 PM

Am I Wrong? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Wrong? (5011 Views)

I Miss Nigeria...I Regret Leaving It For America, Am I Wrong? / Was I Wrong... I Need An Honest Opinion. / Was I Wrong To Send This Hooker Back Home? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Wrong? by Fourwinds: 5:08am On Nov 15, 2018
SilentWisper:
well technically it's none of her business. Since she's not his wife undecided
I'm a guy... What you wrote is totally wrong and evil in the highest order.... Don't bite what u can't eat...
Re: Am I Wrong? by Diamond23(f): 5:34am On Nov 15, 2018
My dear many tinz dey happen 4 camp.....boyfriends denying der girlfriends Nd girlfriends denying der boyfriends.husbands denying wives Nd wives denying husbands. Only few remain faithful nd loyal, if it continues just peacefully take a walk to avoid d Unkonw.
Re: Am I Wrong? by schumastic(m): 5:49am On Nov 15, 2018
victorian:

Exactly! But it's not only small boys who behave such way.

Have seen guys in their 30s behaving like that as well.. After much pressure to know where I stand in the relationship. He will then come clean and say well? I am still taking baby steps to understand you and feel where am I, as a man going in this relationship. I don't want to make any promises for now.. But u know what let's be friends of benefit, and enjoy the moment cos I love the feeling when am inside of you. Please let's leave it as friends of benefit .

I will be like what? Upon all the sweet toasting and all.. Pretending he has the same goals as mine... With all the words that at his age, He can't be fooling around. Now he is saying friend of benefits. Are u kidding me? Some guys will never make it in this life, that's for sure.

That's coming from the mouth of a 33years old guy, who has a good job, stays in a flat but still unsure about what he wants between him and a lady he wooed by himself. He's still unsure if he wants a serious relationship or not. Can u imagine? The story has changed from he needs a serious relationship to friends of benefit.. Lol

God!

Op, for your sanity better move on.. We are saving u heartbreaks here.

Sometimes in cases like this, the attitude of the girl might be what the guy can't deal with, reason why he is stepping aside. I only blame him for the friends with benefit part statement.
Re: Am I Wrong? by Nobody: 5:53am On Nov 16, 2018
omocalabar, sorry 4 mentioning u here, my email is not accessible right now.
Re: Am I Wrong? by omocalabar(m): 6:19am On Nov 16, 2018
gloria34:
omocalabar, sorry 4 mentioning u here, my email is not accessible right now.
whatsapp me then 08061107290
Re: Am I Wrong? by TOMSY(f): 11:36pm On Dec 08, 2018
SilentWisper:
Owk
Bobo
Re: Am I Wrong? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
What is wrong with some crazy guys this days.... undecided..

He is your boyfriend!!...in relationships there are commitments and responsibilities, he is answerable to you and vice versa. He owe you an explanation to what a lady's pic is doing on his status for 2 days!! And not this immature act he just displayed. Trust me... That guy is eyeing someone else and he is very immature.

Advice:
Don't act desperate for his attention, give him his space and keep ur options to other guys open, until he is ready to take you serious. What's wrong with small boys this days!!!

Almost new infinix hot 6 for sell. Without accessory. For sale 39k slightly negotiable.... The fone is very new... Call 08051974465. Phone is 99% neat. 100% funtional
Re: Am I Wrong? by demarc001: 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2018
gloria34:
none at all. this is d first time we are even having a serious argument

Hi, viewed your profile and would like to ask you something, can we chat 08025834431
Re: Am I Wrong? by castro316: 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2019
well technically it's none of her business. Since she's not his wife undecided
STFU. WHY R U PEOPLE SELFISH? AFTER TELLING HER LIES THEY WILL BE TOGETHER HE STILL POSTS PICS OF ANOTHER KNOWING FULLY WELL SHE WILL SEE IT? THATS DISRESPECT OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. IF YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER DOES IT TO YOU WILL YOU TAKE IT? YOU ARE FORMING ALL MACHO GIVING SOMEONE ELSE ADVICE YOU CANT TAKE. IF YOU DONT LOVE YOURSELF DONT SPREAD WICKEDNESS AROUND

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Insults Boyfriend Calls Him Ugly Fool After Birthday Surprise Went Horribly / Ladies Now Using Sex To Pay House Rent Due To Lockdown / I Love Her So Much But She's Too Demanding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.