Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria (4154 Views)

Signal Is The Fastest Growing App In The World! More Than WhatsApp Now. / Which Network Provider In Nigeria Has The Fastest Internet Connection? / Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
dmcdad:

You're not alone bruv... I have money that they have failed to convert to data. Infact, I have a friend who has 35K in his line. He did the Family Plan (17500) twice and still no data activation.

I spent 58 minutes calling their CC last week. My airtime got exhausted even before they answered. I was like... WTF!!! For almost an hour calling with my money, and no response. It was more than annoying.

When ur activation fails, calling them is a BIG waste of time because even themselves don't know how to fix it, its a system glitch. If u have money to waste to call them then u can keep calling, but until the system corrects itself, absolutely nothing can be done. In my case I called, got tired, demanded to talk to a supervisor, after lots of persistence I spoke with one supervisor who promised to resolve it within a few hours. She even called me back after a few hours to let me know they were working on it. All na lie, it still took 12 days before I got activated.

The bottom line is once activation fails, its a system failure and there's nothing any ntel staff can do about it. If u like go to their office there's nothing anyone can do.
Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by dmcdad: 11:26pm On Sep 13, 2018
greenhulk:

When ur activation fails, calling them is a BIG waste of time because even themselves don't know how to fix it, its a system glitch. If u have money to waste to call them then u can keep calling, but until the system corrects itself, absolutely nothing can be done. In my case I called, got tired, demanded to talk to a supervisor, after lots of persistence I spoke with one supervisor who promised to resolve it within a few hours. She even called me back after a few hours to let me know they were working on it. All na lie, it still took 12 days before I got activated.

The bottom line is once activation fails, its a system failure and there's nothing any ntel staff can do about it. If u like go to their office there's nothing anyone can do.
I'm really tired.. If not for the obvious fact that their unlimited plans are the cheapest, why would I be facing this much frustration?

1 Like

Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by ollah2: 11:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
dmcdad:

I'm really tired.. If not for the obvious fact that their unlimited plans are the cheapest, why would I be facing this much frustration?

Exactly and streaming don spoil me else would have dumped their ass for another network. The funniest thing is, they activated me for few hours 3 days ago and deactivated me again. They claimed the issue is double activation yet can't be fixed. No be small something
Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by dmcdad: 11:36pm On Sep 13, 2018
ollah2:

Exactly and streaming don spoil me else would have dumped their ass for another network. The funniest thing is, they activated me for few hours 3 days ago and deactivated me again. They claimed the issue is double activation yet can't be fixed. No be small something
They really need to get their acts together. I'm tired of this abeg. Deducted money from my account without subbing me sef. I no dey even bother about that one. Make them just sub me with money wey i get.
Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by ollah2: 11:44pm On Sep 13, 2018
dmcdad:

They really need to get their acts together. I'm tired of this abeg. Deducted money from my account without subbing me sef. I no dey even bother about that one. Make them just sub me with money wey i get.

Do you know the most annoying thing? Their TL is always about activating people almost every 3-5 mins but they won't answer you and when they do, they tell you an automated message.
Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by honsule(m): 12:49am On Sep 14, 2018
greenhulk:

Bro, instant activation is NOT guaranteed for anyone. Their system has a glitch and at random it would refuse to activate u.When that happens to u no amount of calls or tweets or facebook message can resolve it. U just have to wait, sometimes 1-2-3 or even 4 weeks before it gets resolved. It has happened to me and I know someone who's N17,500 has been hanging for 3 weeks even after countless calls. The thing no sure for anybody, once the glitch hits u then u are in for a really long wait as even Ntel staff themselves don't know how to fix it until the system corrects itself.

sorry about your experience. mine was instantly after about 12 minutes call. still wondering the type of maintenance they are doing on their website that is taking them time. They are not just serious. they should just make their customer care line free. i had to call then twice same day before i was able to speak with C.C Agent
Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by honsule(m): 12:51am On Sep 14, 2018
ollah2:

double activation? cheesy cheesy cheesy first time of hearing this. This Ntel guys ehn
Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by human6320: 6:21am On Sep 14, 2018
dljbd1:

Confirmed....I just subscribed for 1k now and contacted them via twitter.
Thanks
You re welcome boss
Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by ollah2: 7:24am On Sep 14, 2018
honsule:

double activation? cheesy cheesy cheesy first time of hearing this. This Ntel guys ehn

Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 14, 2018
ollah2:

Eeya sorry. In my case it got to a point that I even spoke to the same agent 2 times. Like first time I spoke to him he said the issue will be resolved within 24 hours, after series of calls up to the 5th day I happened to speak with the guy again and I shouted at him that he should remember we spoke 5 days ago and he told me 24 hours. Bros I really shower at them, threatened them and all that but nothing was done, that was when I knew there's nothing those staff could do, they system had to correct itself.

I really miss Ntel because it gives me freedom of doing whatever I like worhiut worrying about exhausting my data, but I'm not just ready to go through this route again, inaging paying 17,500 and waiting 2 weeks for activation, that's unacceptable. Spectranet has been good so far, first month 12,500 they gave me 80gb plus free unlimited browsing between 1am-7am. 2nd month now they gave me 68gb for same amount. Not bad.
Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by ollah2: 8:11am On Sep 14, 2018
greenhulk:

Eeya sorry. In my case it got to a point that I even spoke to the same agent 2 times. Like first time I spoke to him he said the issue will be resolved within 24 hours, after series of calls up to the 5th day I happened to speak with the guy again and I shouted at him that he should remember we spoke 5 days ago and he told me 24 hours. Bros I really shower at them, threatened them and all that but nothing was done, that was when I knew there's nothing those staff could do, they system had to correct itself.

I really miss Ntel because it gives me freedom of doing whatever I like worhiut worrying about exhausting my data, but I'm not just ready to go through this route again, inaging paying 17,500 and waiting 2 weeks for activation, that's unacceptable. Spectranet has been good so far, first month 12,500 they gave me 80gb plus free unlimited browsing between 1am-7am. 2nd month now they gave me 68gb for same amount. Not bad.

Wow!! What a low from ntel and it's really annoying. I have gotten so used to ntel that I prefer streaming CNN and Sky sports than watching it on cable. I would stream anything without the fear of running out of data but I'm using glo 3G presently and it's like hell. Not speed wise but data size. I'm really annoyed, my netflix and Amazon prime is just running and can't use it much due to limited data.

Spectranet seem to have a good deal but it won't work on my mtn Wi-Fi and buying a new one for it is a no for now. Are you you getting this much data because you returned to them or a new customer or just bonanza or what?

Ntel really need to keep their shiit together

1 Like

Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 14, 2018
ollah2:

Wow!! What a low from ntel and it's really annoying. I have gotten so used to ntel that I prefer streaming CNN and Sky sports than watching it on cable. I would stream anything without the fear of running out of data but I'm using glo 3G presently and it's like hell. Not speed wise but data size. I'm really annoyed, my netflix and Amazon prime is just running and can't use it much due to limited data.

Spectranet seem to have a good deal but it won't work on my mtn Wi-Fi and buying a new one for it is a no for now. Are you you getting this much data because you returned to them or a new customer or just bonanza or what?

Ntel really need to keep their shiit together

An old modem I got last year specifically for my ps4 online gaming. I got it because it's NAT type 2 and the ping is very good compared to Ntel which is NAT type 3 making it difficult to connect to online opponents. Turned out it was too slow so I used it for only 1 month. After almost a year I had to go back to subscribe, first month they had double subscription promo, so instead of 40gb they gave me 80gb. 2nd month they said the promo was over but they still have me 68gb instead of 40.

Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by ollah2: 8:44am On Sep 14, 2018
greenhulk:

An old modem I got last year specifically for my ps4 online gaming. I got it because it's NAT type 2 and the ping is very good compared to Ntel which is NAT type 3 making it difficult to connect to online opponents. Turned out it was too slow so I used it for only 1 month. After almost a year I had to go back to subscribe, first month they had double subscription promo, so instead of 40gb they gave me 80gb. 2nd month they said the promo was over but they still have me 68gb instead of 40.

What's the name of the modem? Spectranet gave you to cool welcome party but it appears the drinks and girls are reducing every month.

1 Like

Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by Aldebaran(m): 9:50am On Sep 14, 2018
Hmmm cheesy
Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by Mcbussy(m): 10:52am On Sep 14, 2018
And now I got a reply on facebook that they have activated 2Gb wawu plan. Please, is it not supposed to be 12GB again?.....lemme just use up d data and throw the sim away.
Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by dustmalik: 11:14am On Sep 14, 2018
Mcbussy:
And now I got a reply on facebook that they have activated 2Gb wawu plan. Please, is it not supposed to be 12GB again?.....lemme just use up d data and throw the sim away.
The 2GB wawu plan is actually 12GB.

2 Likes

Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by mikron(m): 11:15am On Sep 14, 2018
dmcdad:

Sure... I've been trying to activate for weeks to no avail. They got my money trapped in my account and won't sub it for data.
not good from a company like ntel, been reading comments of subscribers and intending subscribers here and I must say it's not encouraging for old customers like us to subscribe on ntel anymore, I'm afraid to top up credit not to talk of subscription. They should sit up. I like them but indirectly they are pushing us away
Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
ollah2:

What's the name of the modem? Spectranet gave you to cool welcome party but it appears the drinks and girls are reducing every month.

Its their freedom modem. That one that cannot be unlocked.
Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by human6320: 2:20pm On Sep 14, 2018
human6320:
ntel is a king in 4GLTE internet speed in Nigeria, you don't have to agree!
If you want to subscribe to an internet service provider and you don't know ntel as the fastest internet in Nigeria, then you're missing. If you know you know!
ntel self-care portal (www.myntel.com.ng) has been down for a while, I found it challenging to recharge and activate my date bundle.
Find below a guide on how to recharge and activate your bundle.

How Top-up your line and buy data bundle in minutes using any of the links below:
http://www.quickteller.com/ntel
http://ibank.gtbank.com/ibank3/main.aspx

1- If you're a Wawu subscriber, please ensure to select ntel TOP UP as "WAWU" bundles are unavailable for activation on the platform.
2- Send a Message to ntel via Social Media to request for the WAWU Bundle activation once the top up transaction has been completed.
www.facebook.com/ntelng
www.twitter.com/ntelng
www.intagram.com/ntelng

Here is a list of commonly used ntel Data Plans, which one do you use/prefer and why?

Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by dmcdad: 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
mikron:
not good from a company like ntel, been reading comments of subscribers and intending subscribers here and I must say it's not encouraging for old customers like us to subscribe on ntel anymore, I'm afraid to top up credit not to talk of subscription. They should sit up. I like them but indirectly they are pushing us away
I've never seen such an establishment, ever! Imagine, people are begging you to take their monies and you're blatantly refusing.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by dmcdad: 4:07pm On Sep 14, 2018
ollah2:

Do you know the most annoying thing? Their TL is always about activating people almost every 3-5 mins but they won't answer you and when they do, they tell you an automated message.
Their email nkor? Worst of all! You'll send a message today and if you're lucky, then they'll reply you by sometime next weekend.cheesy
Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by ollah2: 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2018
dmcdad:

Their email nkor? Worst of all! You'll send a message today and if you're lucky, then they'll reply you by sometime next weekend.cheesy

Reply me ke? Dem be powerful people so they can Ignore my mails.

Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by ollah2: 4:13pm On Sep 14, 2018
dmcdad:

I've never seen such an establishment, ever! Imagine, people are begging you to take their monies and you're blatantly refusing.cheesycheesycheesy

Lol. Very funny but true. Three things caused their predicaments

1: WAWU sim aka AWOOF sim
2: cutting out agents for subscription
3: Epileptic and weak system to accommodate large subscribers

Swift need the money but they chose to remain calm despite been one of the pioneer of 4G networks in Nigeria
Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by mikron(m): 5:56pm On Sep 14, 2018
dmcdad:

exactly.Very tiring and irritating
Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by Mcbussy(m): 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
dustmalik:

The 2GB wawu plan is actually 12GB.

Yeah, that's right. Thanks
Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by Slymonster(m): 9:18pm On Sep 14, 2018
Nothing worst than browsing on a foolish network and you can't check your data. Right now i am not browsing and i cant tell which is wrong because my 48gb normally last and added on top when i subscribe again. I only knew, they told me it successful when they subscribe for me, no message to warn me that i have use half or more than half of my data.This is a one chance network. How can they take months to rectify a system.Smh

The only good thing i enjoyed in this network is that it is fast and streaming is good too,although network goes off and on in my area sometimes. Downloading is rubbish especially when i have update on my playstation. I have to use another network for it.
Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by Specyano(m): 6:28am On Sep 15, 2018
someone please help me with wawu sim, i need am
Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by Mcbussy(m): 10:49am On Sep 15, 2018
Specyano:
someone please help me with wawu sim, i need am

Mine is for sale at the right price, 45k grin cheesy
Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by Specyano(m): 12:18pm On Sep 15, 2018
Mcbussy:

Mine is for sale at the right price, 45k grin cheesy
the weed u smoke pass Fela own

1 Like

Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by Stevengold(m): 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2018
Op have u tried Airtel 4G LTE?
Re: ntel Is The Fastest Internet In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2018
Meanwhile spectranet is blazing fast in ikorodu. Wish it can be this fast around Ikeja.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Upgrade Your Infinix Hot 2 Android One To 6.0 Marshmallow / Clockworkmod Recovery Now Available For Itel Phones / I Need A Good Android Between 18k & 25k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.