Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

In Need Of Advice From Experienced Wives, Mothers, men Or Couples - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In Need Of Advice From Experienced Wives, Mothers, men Or Couples (10208 Views)

Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? / Why Do Wives' Mothers Dominate Their Daughters' Marital Homes / The Top 10 Youngest Mothers In History And Their Ages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: In Need Of Advice From Experienced Wives, Mothers, men Or Couples by babythug(f): 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2019
Florence725:
Well i have come to update this thread after a year. The lady came registered her in lesson which she took for granted. go today, tomorrow she will tell you she is not going. Started making bad friends for just the short period she stayed. She came with tattered clothes and rags as pants. Got new sets for her. A big tin of milk i get she will finish it within two days. note this is something she cannot even eat at home. I talk and talk, shout, advice but she wouldnt listen. She will say im sorry ma i will say no problem this is food you can eat as much as you want but please food must not waste people are hungry outside...The people around even noticed her misbehaving and adviced me. well me i pity people a lot. After one Month she stayed, hubby told her she is going back home she was crying didnt want to go again. Begging to stay back as for me, my mind was made up. Baby is doing well in creche and since she left, her mum only called me once to say thank you that her daughter is refreshed...the girl in question is not smart to even carry phone to call me and say thank you ma. Anyways all i did was for God i didnt do anything in order to get help in return. It is God that rewards.....

I asked her why she want to stay back she said her mum always tell her no money and that to eat is a problem. well i had pity on her but my pity should not put me in trouble. she is better off with her parents, she is young and will decide on her own when she grows up. In all, i say thank you Jesus... grin grin grin

I guess you wanted to experience first hand what these things can be like which was why you still went ahead to accommodate her!

Again I say be thankful the issues you experienced were no more than these “minor” talk today shout tomorrow issues! Many people in these scenarios have worse tales to share and vice versa!

All is well that ends well I guess wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help! My Wife Delivered Through CS / , / Pregnant Women In Work Places

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.