Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:15 AM

See What Lagos Residents Face Everyday And Pretend All Is Well (pics) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See What Lagos Residents Face Everyday And Pretend All Is Well (pics) (59531 Views)

Fuel: Lagos Residents Decry Transport Fare Hike / Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown / This Is What Lagos Looks Like On Weekends - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Lagos Residents Face Everyday And Pretend All Is Well (pics) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
So you guys have bad roads like this even when you had the best governors yet be complaining about Aba. Idiats
Re: See What Lagos Residents Face Everyday And Pretend All Is Well (pics) by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 1:20pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ehiscotch:
Have you ever asked any lagosian plying that route and they attested to all being well?

You all would just come with you generalization, whether because of hate or jealousy I really do not understand.

Not everywhere is developed in any state in any country.

My friend will you keep kweyt, I've used that road for 8 years now started from Benin Republic to Lagos and I can tell you that Lagos has failed.

Let me ask you,where are the large amount of money they collect from stamps to illegal extortion. We all are customers and we need a clean store.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Lagos Residents Face Everyday And Pretend All Is Well (pics) by MyExpression(m): 1:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

We don pass that stage madam. grin
Prove these are pictures of Lagos and not Aba.
I know you're not well traveled.
That right there, is your dearly beloved and highly elated Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: See What Lagos Residents Face Everyday And Pretend All Is Well (pics) by tollyboy5(m): 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2018
baxton25:

My friend in those villages you'll get mansion, and it's a big lie the roads are not what you're saying......or look nearby they'd be a city around. .....but before you open your mouth and talk jagons come to imude, etegbin, shibiri, muwo, etc and know if weather you will not see worse case than the enugu example you've just used, funny enough they are inside the great lagos....you all are forgetting that lagos was ones the capital city of nigeria..... yet the infrastructure...... infact in lagos there should be light and good road everywhere but... ambode keep stealing as commanded by his godfather Tinubu.... I spent 3hrs yesterday from the great lagos island to osapa london....
I've seen your tribalshit here since. my friend you are very dumb. nothing is wrong with shibiri road etegbin is more like a new site I've been in Ojo for over twenty years fashola really worked on those places due to the fact I believe sosan his first deputy was from etegbin. the topic here is about badagry express way. post pictures of bad shibiri road and I'll burst your head with pics. fakers
Re: See What Lagos Residents Face Everyday And Pretend All Is Well (pics) by deebrownneymar: 1:59pm On Sep 12, 2018
farano:
Chai, below are pictures of what we Lagosians face every morning when going to work and evening when coming back from work.. We really need a savior in Lagos state cry

IYANOBA/BADAGRY EXPRESS ROAD

What do you mean by that? Small pikin dey worry you.
Re: See What Lagos Residents Face Everyday And Pretend All Is Well (pics) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
ibroauthen:

You should go and command them to continue working during the rainy season. Maybe you will be the one to pay for the extra charges
Those roads will remain like that even after the dry season.

1 Like

Re: See What Lagos Residents Face Everyday And Pretend All Is Well (pics) by highness25(m): 3:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
farano:
Chai, below are pictures of what we Lagosians face every morning when going to work and evening when coming back from work.. We really need a savior in Lagos state cry

No wonder Tinubu wants Ambode out. Lols
Re: See What Lagos Residents Face Everyday And Pretend All Is Well (pics) by Thojan(m): 4:11pm On Sep 12, 2018
What would you have them do
Re: See What Lagos Residents Face Everyday And Pretend All Is Well (pics) by mobash12: 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2018
farano:

To be sincere if am not rich i cant live in lagos.i.prefer doing my hustling in ib
Re: See What Lagos Residents Face Everyday And Pretend All Is Well (pics) by richeeyo(m): 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2018
Arda1000:
yea unless its the sun that causes erosion foool
That's the part i wanted you to spill out
I thought you said the sun rises from that bush
How come the soil is been washed away while your sun is shining
Re: See What Lagos Residents Face Everyday And Pretend All Is Well (pics) by ibroauthen(m): 6:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
comshots:
Those roads will remain like that even after the dry season.
Let's wait till then before you jump to conclusion. We still have some months to go.

Note: I stay around that place, I know the texture of the ground around there and I know if truly work is going on there or not.
Re: See What Lagos Residents Face Everyday And Pretend All Is Well (pics) by fowoyokolawole(m): 6:21pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ehiscotch:
Have you ever asked any lagosian plying that route and they attested to all being well?

You all would just come with you generalization, whether because of hate or jealousy I really do not understand.

Not everywhere is developed in any state in any country.
Do you know of the Mandela effect
Re: See What Lagos Residents Face Everyday And Pretend All Is Well (pics) by 2buffagain(m): 6:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
Later when Trump calls the country a shithole they will be vexing. grin

1 Like

Re: See What Lagos Residents Face Everyday And Pretend All Is Well (pics) by OfficialAPCNig: 8:05pm On Sep 12, 2018
webincomeplus:

LOL! Lagos is man's land. The same old stupid card played by beasts of no homeland.
Ok. You now can kill yourself.
Re: See What Lagos Residents Face Everyday And Pretend All Is Well (pics) by nku5: 9:43pm On Sep 13, 2018
Jointhemiltons2:

Their roads are like this even when they had the best governors but they’ll still come and jump on Aba threads

Who dash them best governor? When the likes of Peter Obi are being counted who can call Tinubu or Fashola? They aren't even average

1 Like

Re: See What Lagos Residents Face Everyday And Pretend All Is Well (pics) by Sagamite(m): 7:09am On Sep 14, 2018
moonraker:

Sagadi baba, I hail thee from afar

I dey salute, bro. cheesy
Re: See What Lagos Residents Face Everyday And Pretend All Is Well (pics) by dayleke: 11:33pm On Oct 10, 2018
Hey Farano

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia / Airplane Runs Into Ditch During Takeoff In Lagos / 5 Common Visa Interview Mistakes That Can Ruin Your Chances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.