Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student (68786 Views)

Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks / Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal / Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by deebrain(m): 10:44am On Sep 12, 2018
Mere flirt chat has now become sex scandal.

The girl in question has issues.
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by AgentGoat: 10:44am On Sep 12, 2018
I no see any offense here though

1 Like

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by kenechi072: 10:44am On Sep 12, 2018
maticdamian:
This is a Lie you can't be talking to your Lecturer Like that when you're not mad

Rubbish! If a lecturer reduces himself to trash, you can talk to him anyhow you like! A whole covenant university! Nawa ooh! I just hope it is not an innocent man they are trying to rubbish. It doesn't really look like sexual harrassment to me, though! It's not like there was threat of failing her for not accepting. Seems like the man took her rejection well. Its just a conji filled mumu married man looking for sex and nothing more

10 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by nanakgh(m): 10:44am On Sep 12, 2018
The jig is...
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Opinionated: 10:45am On Sep 12, 2018
Comments on this thread ehn
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by NigPatriot(m): 10:45am On Sep 12, 2018
"He is only human" isn't an excuse to abuse power. Everyone gets guilty of shooting shots, but then at some level of position you hold, petty acts like this are debauchery. i don't believe in judging people, but criticizing acts like this are very necessary. You want to test the true character of a man? Give him power!

4 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by asawanathegreat(m): 10:45am On Sep 12, 2018
Somebody should explain more on sex scandal here? I haven't seen anything relating to sex in that chart.

4 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Throwback: 10:46am On Sep 12, 2018
HigherEd:
Dr Oludayo isn't just any lecturer, he is the Registrar.
Women likes him and he also likes women... As long as he isn't forcing anyone
, i don't think it's much of a deal.

He likes women as a Registrar in a school that has problems with its students having sex during their own holidays in their parents' house that should not concern the school?

A religious school were the registrar is committing fornication and adultery for which the same registrar rusticate students at will?

The sane world must always beware of religious fanatics.

Even Jesus Christ knew that the fanatical Pharisees were hypocrites of a design that was not of God.
They place a yoke on the people that they could not bear themselves.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Patrickilogu(m): 10:46am On Sep 12, 2018
this week is all about CU, more stories to unfold
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 12, 2018
Ever8054:
dont understand...the chat I see here seems to be 2 adult chatting and noting suggest your claim,op...
hahaha covenant university in damage control mode since yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Les: 10:47am On Sep 12, 2018
New word alert 'intimate ally' cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by CSTR1005: 10:48am On Sep 12, 2018
These girls are the ones attracting this.

You need to see the way they visit young lecturers in their office and cars at random and talking nonsense.
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by franchasng: 10:48am On Sep 12, 2018
Some girls are stupidly wicked...why do you want to kill this man and his career even after he acted a gentle man by giving up the chase after u He wasn't desperate....he respected your opinion and stopped pressing further.....or u think as soon as a man gets married, he stops admiring younger pretty girls Even the greatest spiritualists still admire women, so what the hell are u exposing, nonsense angry angry

The thunder that will fire some girls or ladies or women is still doing joint militant training with Boko Haram, ISIS, ISWAP, Al shabab, Aqaeda and Taliban angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by NigPatriot(m): 10:49am On Sep 12, 2018
Jeromejnr:
They tryna frame Fadugba.

I know he behaved anyhow when I was in skul.

But I dont blive d chat.

He knows better than to chat openly with a student like that.

From the chat, the lady seemed to have outwitted him, she led him on, made him spill out some tea, then she burst his nut at the end.

6 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 12, 2018
HigherEd:
Dr Oludayo isn't just any lecturer, he is the Registrar.
Women likes him and he also likes women... As long as he isn't forcing anyone, i don't think it's much of a deal.

He's making an advance on a student, whether male or female, it's illegal. You're blinded by your school that's why you can never think logically. You know he's wrong that's why you suggesting he likes "Women" as if those women are not students of the school. A married man at that? You should never send a massage like that to a female as long as you're married. Why would you want to be intimate with another female when you have a wife? Why would you even defend such a thing? And to think you're a product of CU. You have no morals.

22 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Administration1: 10:52am On Sep 12, 2018
david22uu:

the man did nothing wrong... what if the man was tryin to know the kind of student she was

Oga, as a lecturer/school administrator, you don't communicate with students outside the acceptable means of communication. That is twitter for ball's sake!

Is that how he know the thousands of females on campus, or is it only his dick that wants to know her?

2 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 12, 2018
Administration1:

Oga, as a lecturer/school administrator, you don't communicate with students outside the acceptable means of communication. That is twitter for ball's sake!

Is that how he know the thousands of females on campus, or is it only his dick that wants to know her?

They are just damage control working overtime.
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Shehunoshewhat: 10:53am On Sep 12, 2018
Ghen ghen
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Throwback: 10:53am On Sep 12, 2018
franchasng:
Some girls are stupidly wicked...why do you want to kill this man and his career even after he acted a gentle man by giving up the chase after u He wasn't desperate....he respected your opinion and stopped pressing further.....or u think as soon as a man gets married, he stops admiring younger pretty girls Even the greatest spiritualists still admire women, so what the hell are u exposing, nonsense angry angry

The thunder that will fire some girls or ladies or women is still doing joint militant training with Boko Haram, ISIS, ISWAP, Al shabab, Aqaeda and Taliban angry angry

But same school and same Registrar has been rusticating students known to be having sexual relations, even if such happened while they were on holiday in their parents home.

Fanatics and hypocrisy, a tyrants curse.

13 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Administration1: 10:53am On Sep 12, 2018
mu2sa2:
Why didn't the Bishop win the soul of those closest to him first? I read an interview sometime ago where the Bishop claimed that he converted his Muslim father to Christianity on his deathbed. The old man was hail and hearty, and lived as a Muslim only for somebody to come and bloat - ah, I used my mighty anointing to save my father from hell fire just before he breathed his last. Haba, why?

When you get to see the Bishop, you ask him why?

But For the embattled Registrar, his days as the Registrar CU are numbered!
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by hustla(m): 10:53am On Sep 12, 2018
Ever8054:
dont understand...the chat I see here seems to be 2 adult chatting and noting suggest your claim,op...

Guy that's Muyiwa Fadugba
He's the Right hand man of Oyedepo when it comes to CU
He's so holier than thou it's irritating

2 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by maklelemakukula(m): 10:56am On Sep 12, 2018
Les:
New word alert 'intimate ally' cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
The word is too catchy grin
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by kapelvej: 10:57am On Sep 12, 2018
Administration1:
This is crazy, and unacceptable

While the Bishop is busy trying to win souls for his God, these bastards are trying to undermine his efforts, may all their evil deeds come to limelight and may they be exposed...

has this got anything to do with the Bishop
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by maestroferdi: 10:58am On Sep 12, 2018
NigPatriot:

From the chat, the lady seemed to have outwitted him, she led him on, made him spill out some tea, then she burst his nut at the end.
She was forming an enchantress...

From the interchange, it appears she was enjoying the attention by the flirtatious comments from her...

Some of women are plain dumb/confused...they want to eat their cake and have it.

Little wonder some end up raped or molested...

2 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by summerky: 10:59am On Sep 12, 2018
This fine man that you're exposing I don't even see anything wrong that chat some girls can pretend sha
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Bollinger(m): 10:59am On Sep 12, 2018
Ever8054:

You can read but cannot comprehend jack shiit. Why is a married lecturer asking a female student to become an intimate ally? Or don't you understand what intimate means?

6 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 12, 2018
summerky:
This fine man that you're exposing I don't even see anything wrong that chat some girls can pretend sha
This same man expelled a student for having consensual sex with another student. And this same man, a married man, is trying to intiate sex with a female student in his school. So he has to force her before it becomes a crime? We have lost our moral compass in this country. Not sure people even know the difference between good and evil anymore.

19 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 12, 2018
Intimate ally grin grin grin
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Glink2018(m): 11:07am On Sep 12, 2018
Oluwaseyi456:
This THING dey happen inside church own university?

Abeg, no bring church mata into this.
Everybody is entitled to his or her own life.
Discuss the issue don't generalize
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by fkj950ax(m): 11:08am On Sep 12, 2018
Jeromejnr:
They tryna frame Fadugba.

He knows better than to chat openly with a student like that.

So he is allowed in your opinion, and also, it is okay to chat with students in secret with amoral intentions?

2 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by GuntersChain(m): 11:08am On Sep 12, 2018
See langua, he wants to be an intimate ally.
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Phemi93(m): 11:09am On Sep 12, 2018
EVILFOREST:

Is Lord forever

and ever....Amen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Countries with the highest number of International Students in the United States / Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student / Anambra University Lecturer Appears In Ph.d Class As ‘Transgender’ (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.