Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student (68741 Views)

Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks / Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal / Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 12, 2018
The picture here is Muyiwa Fadugba. Has he changed his name or what's going on?

2 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by david22uu(m): 11:11am On Sep 12, 2018
Administration1:

Oga, as a lecturer/school administrator, you don't communicate with students outside the acceptable means of communication. That is twitter for ball's sake!

Is that how he know the thousands of females on campus, or is it only his dick that wants to know her?

and also as a lecturer it is not wrong to ask ur student out... go and read the code and conduct... victimization is whats wrong... the chat showed no atom of victimization at alll... she is trying too be famous...

2 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by mu2sa2: 11:11am On Sep 12, 2018
Administration1:

When you get to see the Bishop, you ask him why?

But For the embattled Registrar, his days as the Registrar CU are numbered!
The registrar is close to the Bishop as can be and the self-appointed man of his god failed to convert him all these years!
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Administration1: 11:12am On Sep 12, 2018
david22uu:

and also as a lecturer it is not wrong to ask ur student out... go and read the code and conduct... victimization is whats wrong... the chat showed no atom of victimization at alll... she is trying too be famous...

It is FORBIDDEN for a lecturer to ask a student out, stop playing with me

6 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by AngelicBeing: 11:12am On Sep 12, 2018
shocked
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by lexy2014: 11:13am On Sep 12, 2018
HigherEd:
Dr Oludayo isn't just any lecturer, he is the Registrar.
Women likes him and he also likes women... As long as he isn't forcing anyone, i don't think it's much of a deal.
so u mean that as a married man, there's nothing wrong in Dr muyiwa having extra marital affairs just because he is d registrar of covenant university? I thought students are expelled 4 lesser offenses which u c nothing wrong with cos u are an oyedepo apologist

6 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Jeromejnr(m): 11:14am On Sep 12, 2018
fkj950ax:

So he is allowed in your opinion, and also, it is okay to chat with students in secret with amoral intentions?

I don't have an opinion.

And anyone can chat with anyone.

1 Like

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by david22uu(m): 11:14am On Sep 12, 2018
Administration1:

It is FORBIDDEN for a lecturer to ask a student out, stop playing with me

who says so... Nawa for u o... when lecturer marry their students... Go and read your code of conduct that's if u are a lecturer at all.
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by joepentwo(m): 11:15am On Sep 12, 2018
Nothing more than impersonation
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by david22uu(m): 11:15am On Sep 12, 2018
lexy2014:
so u mean that as a married man, there's nothing wrong in Dr muyiwa having extra marital affairs?

is it not ur religion dat put it wrong...
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by DavidEsq(m): 11:16am On Sep 12, 2018
bivanJohnaliuz:
i told a friend of mine that this bitch will reveal this chat someday. And here it qoes. She was jealous jux bcoz her 5rnd is more closer to d lecturer than d bitch. Bcoz a lot of gals lyks him and he is very friendly. Na bcoz she no fine him wan chop clean mouth she come yakpa the karma for him head.
Why did u stop there na. U now left us all like dis. Haba! Is no gd o!

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by MobilityExpress: 11:16am On Sep 12, 2018
Male Registrar hugging a female student inside Covenant University? Angel Michael must hear this lipsrsealed
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by legba1(m): 11:17am On Sep 12, 2018
To y'all seeing nothing wrong with the chart...y'all must be kidding...the man was apparently hitting on d babe...and in this context...everything is wrong with it....no two ways to it...haba

1 Like

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Tpresh(f): 11:17am On Sep 12, 2018
Hehehe, it's all about CU this week.
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by sisisioge: 11:18am On Sep 12, 2018
Alright... Pussieess have been causing troubles for men since time immemorial grin
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by lexy2014: 11:18am On Sep 12, 2018
david22uu:

is it not ur religion dat put it wrong...
Did I tell u I practice any religion?
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by dannyrilson1(m): 11:19am On Sep 12, 2018
This school dun cast.
Yeye
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by hush15: 11:19am On Sep 12, 2018
Gucciblog:
This is unimaginable!! A prestigious covenant university embroiled in a student-lecturer sex scandal?

A bold student has come out to expose one of the prominent lecturers in the institution of his dark plans to bed her, she recorded all the conversations and chat they had as if to say she had wanted to set him up from the start, but the gentleman fell into the trap nicely -

See more screenshots below:

instablog9ja:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnmY7jghl8r/?hl=en

i just learnt a few new vocabularies from this post.

i like the words intimate ally. sounds smooth
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by ThatGirlAda: 11:21am On Sep 12, 2018
Hmmm.... Muyiwa Fadugba. A leopard can't change it's spots.

1 Like

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by fortunejames: 11:21am On Sep 12, 2018
Did girl sef, I no c anything 4 dat chat wet go indict dis man. 4 her mind nw she ran yarn say d man dey rush am. Oooppp babe ur way no follow at alll.....
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 12, 2018
fortunejames:
Did girl sef, I no c anything 4 dat chat wet go indict dis man. 4 her mind nw she ran yarn say d man dey rush am. Oooppp babe ur way no follow at alll.....

This one just created an account today today to defend CU. Hahahaha convenant university on damage control grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Oju4190: 11:23am On Sep 12, 2018
What is intimate ally with ur student......the lecturer na bad guy

2 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Kingjames(m): 11:25am On Sep 12, 2018
ladies in this century survives on two profession:

1.) Flesh business- which some slay queen refer to as ' soft work, hassle, runs

2.) Blackmail

but what a WOMAN sow she shall reap.

1 Like

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by brainhack(m): 11:27am On Sep 12, 2018
HigherEd:
Women likes him and he also likes women... As long as he isn't forcing anyone, i don't think it's much of a deal.

If this is true, it is very wrong. This is a married man, In a place like Covenant University; where students are sent home for a month for missing Chapel service.

If this is the registrar’s conduct, what do you expect of the mere lecturers. If you don’t see anything wrong with this.. hmm

7 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by uzolexis(f): 11:32am On Sep 12, 2018
maestroferdi:
She was forming an enchantress...

From the interchange, it appears she was enjoying the attention by the flirtatious comments from her...

Some of women are plain dumb/confused...they want to eat their cake and have it.

Little wonder some end up raped or molested...

You are really stupid for this statement. it's not an insult, its a fact. Only a stupid person can justify rape.

2 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by bedspread: 11:32am On Sep 12, 2018
JESUS CHRIST..
MY CHAIRMAN MUYIWA FADUGBA!!

I hope it's not True!!

It will be a let down on The Chancellor if this is True..

Muyiwa has been someone Papa Loves and Trust since 2004...

"Let Him dt Thinketh he stander Take Heed, Lest he falls"

Father We can't survive these Times without your Grace, Please multiply your Grace on us to Survive the Times...

Alumni 2002

2 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by uzolexis(f): 11:34am On Sep 12, 2018
david22uu:

you forgot the part that he is married. For christ sakes, how can a sane person not see anything wrong with this?

1 Like

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Ogrinzy8: 11:34am On Sep 12, 2018
Damn! There's nothing wrong with the chat up there
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by bedspread: 11:34am On Sep 12, 2018
ThatGirlAda:
Hmmm.... Muyiwa Fadugba. A leopard can't change it's spots.
Ada what do u mean... Has FADUGBA harassed u b4? Pls let's not just say this out of anger... if u are not sure don't say pls..
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by kay7: 11:36am On Sep 12, 2018
The last time I checked, cellphones are not allowed in CU. The Registrar/Lecturer and the student are committing punishable offenses and both should be disciplined.
The former is more guilty as he ought to upkeep the rules.
Having said that, the chat shows some level of indiscretion by the registrar/lecturer

3 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 12, 2018
Ogrinzy8:
Damn! There's nothing wrong with the chat up there
why are guys afriad to comment with your real profile? All this Abandoned and new monickers coming to defend their school.

2 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by oluwasheun94(m): 11:37am On Sep 12, 2018
HigherEd:
please be sensible. If the university aim to be among the top ten in 2020, principal officers should not be sexually irresponsible. And moreover; people are not just calling him out for sexual perverseness they are callinhmg him out for abuse of power. Once again pls be sensible

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2 Lesbians Caught At Redeemers University / Mbang Confidence Campaigns For SUG Elections In UNICAL With Free Football Views / Breaking News:weac Release This Year Ssce Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.