Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student (68777 Views)

Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks / Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal / Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by CodeTemplar: 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
kapelvej:
has this got anything to do with the Bishop
It will eventually be tracked back to the Bishop. Too many people have their focus on Bishop and they will easily link him to all these.
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Atigba: 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ever8054:
dont understand...the chat I see here seems to be 2 adult chatting and noting suggest your claim,op...

Lecturers has no right whatsoever to chat intimately with students.

Your job is to teach students the subject you are assigned to teach. Any further interactions should be base on acedemic issue or assigment on university webmail.

The man should be dismiss immediately.

3 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by ThatGirlAda: 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2018
bedspread:
Ada what do u mean... Has FADUGBA harassed u b4? Pls let's not just say this out of anger... if u are not sure don't say pls..

No he didn't. I'm not a graduate of that university. But my relatives went there. He's a serial womanizer. So this is not news. Anyone that knows him well won't be surprised.

5 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2018
I am a CU graduate and to be honest, I am speechless.

Oyedepo needs to look into this, Funny enough papa may not respond. Then when I was still in school, he was always saying that he does not read newspapers and listen to what people has to say about him. I know the man is really trying his best, but the people he put in charge are just trying to be mini gods. Muyiwa and most of the management team were 2 sets before my set, and I expect them to be more understanding since they were once students in the school. I really don't understand what they are doing, including Azubuike.

I can remember how they almost expelled my younger brother and sister because they saw a video of my sister's birthday party in her laptop. The party was done during the holiday. So they wanted to expel everyone in the video. My mom ran to school immediately and she was able to sort things out.

Covenant University is a good school academically, but the people running the school ain't doing what Oyedepo wants them to do.

5 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Trendirabingi: 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2018
Atigba:

Lecturers has no right whatsoever to chat intimately with students.

Your job is to teach students the subject you are assigned to teach. Any further interactions should be base on acedemic issue or assigment on university webmail.

The man should be dismiss immediately.
dis lecturer collect ur babe?... D way u dey rant don dey very personal..hmm..lol
This lecturers shld start getting very wary of all dis girls, including those ones flocking around them...anything cld hv resulted to dis steps, many of dis girls have a lot of fins manipulating dia minds..so they have to be very careful wat they engage wif dis dangerously randy little girls...
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 12, 2018
CodeTemplar:
I have observed some of your comments and your primary concern seem to be how to give the worst possible interpretation you can to this whole issue. Everything is still open to interpretations at the end of the day.
Okay, let's see some of the possible interpretation you may have for this issue. First start by explaining in what context was the phrase "Intimate Ally" used in? what could it possibly mean? is it a code word for worship or something? I'd like to hear from you.

1 Like

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
Klinee:
Mumu!!!!!!!!!!!
Ordinary common sense, you completely lack it in your brain
grin grin grin grin grin grin lwkmd
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by CodeTemplar: 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
uzolexis:

You are really stupid for this statement. it's not an insult, its a fact. Only a stupid person can justify rape.
The bitter truth is some female invite rape upon themselves with wrong signals. Men are visually stimulated to a large extent and will easily interpreted any slight sexual gesture as consent.
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Whalewale(m): 1:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
MamaTuoyo:
I am a CU graduate and to be honest, I am speechless.

Oyedepo needs to look into this, Funny enough papa may not respond. Then when I was still in school, he was always saying that he does not read newspapers and listen to what people has to say about him. I know the man is really trying his best, but the people he put in charge are just trying to be mini gods. Muyiwa and most of the management team were 2 sets before my set, and I expect them to be more understanding since they were once students in the school. I really don't understand what they are doing, including Azubuike.

I can remember how they almost expelled my younger brother and sister because they saw a video of my sister's birthday party in her laptop. The party was done during the holiday. So they wanted to expel everyone in the video. My mom ran to school immediately and she was able to sort things out.

Covenant University is a good school academically, but the people running the school ain't doing what Oyedepo wants them to do.

Spot on.

There seems to be a disconnect between the people running/managing the place and Pst Oyedepo. I remember Muyiwa as a holy/ Pst Oyedepo protogee. Now it seems he was just forming demi god. I wouldn't be surprised if other students present and past come forth with more daring stories. This might be the tip of the iceberg

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Pacesetter123(m): 1:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
My father told me to always hear from both parties in dispute b4 commenting on the issue.So i nid to hear from the mr lecturer first.From the chat,the girl was the first person to use inappropriate word 'intimacy.y' wen she bot 'intimacy.y food'from trade fair.Another issue is that,the girl should expose the questions she was asked cos the man said he would av like to also ask her some questions.The next statement she made was-yea,i am.What was she responding to.No one knows.And she has confirmed already that she is into an intimate relationship with the man,though unsatisfactory by one of the parties.So wot is she complaining abt now?
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by jarmy: 1:24pm On Sep 12, 2018
HigherEd:
Dr Oludayo isn't just any lecturer, he is the Registrar and Bishop's well loved protege.
Women likes him and he also likes women... I don't believe he harrassed anyone. He deserves to be sacked!

The past chaplain warned him but he wouldn't listen. They flock around the guy claiming he is their mentor - the girls now competing for attention probably have now destroyed him.

I heard he resigned yesterday night after they kept tagging his wife who he said is in trauma right now...

CU on its own has tried on her part to ensure lecturers can't harrass students. Rules banning students from staff quarters has been enforced, lecturers have been required to open doors when attending to female students, a lecturer who was accused by a unilag grad some months back for harrassing her 10 years ago had his office wired with a CCTV only to be caught banging another married CU lecturer with one child..

But we still have some girls with toothpick legs who go looking for these sexually starved staff(not excusing the useless staff). Oyedepo needs to now intervene and start sacking anybody sackable ....

This isn't the full chat, the part that proves the girl was somewhat a willing participant has been removed by OP.
If this isn't the full test, give us the full text or we don't believe you
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by CodeTemplar: 1:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:
Okay, let's see some of the possible interpretation you may have for this issue. First start by explaining in what context was the phrase "Intimate Ally" used in? what could it possibly mean? is it a code word for worship or something? I'd like to hear from you.

intimate
adjective
1. closely acquainted; familiar.
2. private and personal.
noun
1. a very close friend.
intimate
verb
1. state or make known.
What if he was looking for a mole ( informant ) among the female students who could rat out the bad ones among them? This is common strategy in getting information about people.
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
Let's be slow to criticize because we do not know tomorrow.

However as a graduate of CU (2012) I wonder why Muyiwa always have the controversial topics or rumour of women surrounding him. Cos while I was in CU, similar thing happened. And I remember him saying he did not do what was alleged. Then I think he was the Dean student Affairs....

And he furthered saying , that even if the story were to be true. Nobody would believe the lady's story against his own story

1 Like

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by spiritedtete: 1:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
All is see was a man been caught in a trap. He is definately guilty...

This chat means he has been bedding the students... And there was no way to expose him.

However he sure knows this is against the school rules. And most ironic thing is that his head of the system.

"Registra" muyiwa just pooed on the alter he preaches on. And the poo is now smelling everywhere.

It is well with you sir.

My advise...you are ruined in Nigeria already... Get Canada visa after you settle this with your wife.

1 Like

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Atigba: 1:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
Trendirabingi:
dis lecturer collect ur babe?... D way u dey rant don dey very personal..hmm..lol
This lecturers shld start getting very wary of all dis girls, including those ones flocking around them...anything cld hv resulted to dis steps, many of dis girls have a lot of fins manipulating dia minds..so they have to be very careful wat they engage wif dis dangerously randy little girls...

Are you okay?

It is the students that should be wary of these perverts

The teacher students relationships is like that of a father or mother, a teacher is a loco parentis... meaning a teacher takes the place of a parents immediately a child get to the school environment.

A teacher using this opportunity and authority to be discussing intimacy is not only wrong but stup*id

I can understand you schooled in the zoo where anything goes.

I did not school in the zoo

3 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by jarmy: 1:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
CodeTemplar:
It will eventually be tracked back to the Bishop. Too many people have their focus on Bishop and they will easily link him to all these.
The same way Nigerians link problems in the nation to president Buhari.
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by CodeTemplar: 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2018
jarmy:
If this isn't the full test, give us the full text or we don't believe you
Go to twitter and read it up.
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by blujoi(m): 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
Do we wonder why Nigeria is so messed up? because the people who live in it are messed up upstairs? You can see men and women defending this lecturer, trying to justify this. As a man/woman, there should be a line you shouldn’t cross especially if you are in a position of authority. As a married lecturer should u be having such discussions with your student? Is there any discussion about her academics or anything to encourage her towards being a better Christain? That’s why we have the sort of leaders we have and a country filled with the most despicable and wicked humans!!! Continue defending rubbish!!

2 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Prestoex(m): 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
Just read about him this morning,when some one that took covenant University to court said he won the case. It's interesting, to start reading about him being involved with another matter so soon.
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
npower app instructor!!
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by NSK4U(m): 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2018
it's normal young lady from d facts on ground, it's an adult to adult chat, nothing suggests coercion for anything, And no evidence of claim, therefore I'm dismissing this charge.
advice to female students keep setting sex traps to male lecturers, maybe they don't have veins in them. olosho everywhere!
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by maestroferdi: 1:59pm On Sep 12, 2018
uzolexis:

You are really stupid for this statement. it's not an insult, its a fact. Only a stupid person can justify rape.
You know what you are up against when minors being spoonfed by their parents come online to cast aspersions and throw up tantrum....

I hope you are among those moving about almost nude and looking for some unstable characters to molest you?

Even someone with half the volume of a normal brain endowment should know that the world is not only populated by good people and take heed accordingly...

What do we call people who senselessly flaunt possessions like money/wealth so as to attract thieves? We call them dumb...

They say some women/ladies have pea-sized brain...Prove them wrong by displaying some brain power.

I cant stand low IQ people....
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by rosieluv(f): 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2018
[quote author=crunchyg post=71130413][/quote]
Yes I will sad
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by automatix: 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
kennygee:
CU graduates are on a roll on twitter. Crazy stories.
i just got one on my whatsapp stories and I couldn't stop laughing.

Oyedepo will surely step up soon.
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by automatix: 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2018
Administration1:
This is crazy, and unacceptable

While the Bishop is busy trying to win souls for his God, these bastards are trying to undermine his efforts, may all their evil deeds come to limelight and may they be exposed...

I see lots of people losing their jobs this week or this month cos of this.

A lot of them are just surrounding baba cos of money.

Nothing else.

My friend took loan on behalf of someone to do a job for one of oyedepos project, that one is one hold cos of one of the contractors told a lie.

I and she friend also have a project on our hand now that needs funds, he can't go to the person that gave e him the loan cos the first one hasn't been paid.

A close neighbor to same friend wanted to invest in the business buy Oyedepo, just the first one loan was collected for, hasn't been paid and so the man can't help us with funds to run the business.

I and this same friend has another separate project linked to baba and due to the lie that had stalled others, we can't even start with them.

You see how most of these evil men surrounding him have affected lives?

Now, oyedepo will have to start investigation on everything and before it will get to our side for clearance , the year would have ended.

Many of the men affected took loans, they have school fees to pay, they have rents to pay and many more.
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by NSK4U(m): 2:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
blujoi:
Do we wonder why Nigeria is so messed up? because the people who live in it are messed up upstairs? You can see men and women defending this lecturer, trying to justify this. As a man/woman, there should be a line you shouldn’t cross especially if you are in a position of authority. As a married lecturer should u be having such discussions with your student? Is there any discussion about her academics or anything to encourage her towards being a better Christain? That’s why we have the sort of leaders we have and a country filled with the most despicable and wicked humans!!! Continue defending rubbish!!

yes, I shall continue to defend him.
mind u, this is a part of Africa where a man is entitled to as many wives and girlfriends as he can afford and lecturers are not exception to that!
and a lady too is entitled to either concur or decline any such approach. in this case, the man isn't forcing the lady and thus should not be condemned for his expression of interest.

so try to separate ur individual views from what is legit and lawful. thank u.
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 12, 2018
CodeTemplar:

What if he was looking for a mole ( informant ) among the female students who could rat out the bad ones among them? This is common strategy in getting information about people.
is this the best CU could send?

2 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Xisnin(m): 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2018
These randy men won't learn.
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by cyrilamx(m): 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
Administration1:
This is crazy, and unacceptable

While the Bishop is busy trying to win souls for his God, these bastards are trying to undermine his efforts, may all their evil deeds come to limelight and may they be exposed...

Same is happening to celibate priest. It goes to show marriage does stop a randy man. for those asking catholic priests tp be allowed to marry.. they see the result now. Pope Francis is fighting a great battle to rid the Catholic Church of abusive priests. i think Bishop Oyedepo should start wielding the hammer against erring associates.
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2018
NSK4U:
it's normal young lady
from d facts on ground, it's an
adult to adult chat,
nothing suggests coercion for anything,
And no evidence of claim,
therefore I'm dismissing this charge.

advice to female students
keep setting sex traps to male lecturers,
maybe they don't have veins in them.
olosho everywhere!

Sadly, your jurisdiction does not have the right to try this case. grin
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by totem1(m): 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2018
Nothing may be wrong with what he did, but he was part of a system that punished students for the same behavior
NSK4U:

yes, I shall continue to defend him.
mind u, this is a part of Africa where a man is entitled to as many wives and girlfriends as he can afford and lecturers are not exception to that!
and a lady too is entitled to either concur or decline any such approach. in this case, the man isn't forcing the lady and thus should not be condemned for his expression of interest.

so try to separate ur individual views from what is legit and lawful. thank u.
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by IYANGBALI: 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
Prick no sabi born againism grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School / Countries with the highest number of International Students in the United States / Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.