Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student (68763 Views)

Covenant University, Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sex Scandal: Osi Osi, Graduate Speaks / Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal / Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by skefulo: 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2018
baba wan try fresh pussy grin
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by skefulo: 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
[quote author=IYANGBALI post=71133908]Prick no sabi born againism grin grin grin[/quol
like ur sense of reasoning
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Born2Breed(f): 2:53pm On Sep 12, 2018
HigherEd:
Dr Oludayo isn't just any lecturer, he is the Registrar and Bishop's well loved protege.
Women likes him and he also likes women... I don't believe he harrassed anyone. He deserves to be sacked!

The past chaplain warned him but he wouldn't listen. They flock around the guy claiming he is their mentor - the girls now competing for attention probably have now destroyed him.

I heard he resigned yesterday night after they kept tagging his wife who he said is in trauma right now...

CU on its own has tried on her part to ensure lecturers can't harrass students. Rules banning students from staff quarters has been enforced, lecturers have been required to open doors when attending to female students, a lecturer who was accused by a unilag grad some months back for harrassing her 10 years ago had his office wired with a CCTV only to be caught banging another married CU lecturer with one child..

But we still have some girls with toothpick legs who go looking for these sexually starved staff(not excusing the useless staff). Oyedepo needs to now intervene and start sacking anybody sackable ....

This isn't the full chat, the part that proves the girl was somewhat a willing participant has been removed by OP.

This guy, you must be a CIA agent.

1 Like

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by CodeTemplar: 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:
is this the best CU could send?
How does he equates to CU here?
You are only proving my initial theory about your comments here.
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by odutolasodiq(m): 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
ZeeBaba17:
OP is just trying to make a mountain out of a molehill cos nothing really inappropriate or sexually suggestive here.
What about the proposal to become an 'intimate ally' ?

2 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
kennygee:
CU graduates are on a roll on twitter. Crazy stories.
any hash tag? How can i see their tweets pls?
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by sylvia2cute(f): 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
Very matured response.but He's only toasting you now. Them no catch am ontop her .so what's the scandal now. Mtcheww
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by erimmy(m): 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
I THINK STUDENTS DON'T USE PHONE IN COVENANT UNIVERSITY. just asking o
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by NSK4U(m): 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2018
totem1:
Nothing may be wrong with what he did, but he was part of a system that punished students for the same behavior

so because he was part of a system that judged wrongly, we should also judge him wrongly?
sir,
two wrongs they say don't make a right
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by NSK4U(m): 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
mm
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by rock003: 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
Administration1:
This is crazy, and unacceptable

While the Bishop is busy trying to win souls for his God, these bastards are trying to undermine his efforts, may all their evil deeds come to limelight and may they be exposed...

You are just yapping nonsense based on half information.
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by crunchyg: 4:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
rosieluv:

Yes I will sad
Send me a Whatasapp message or you give me your digits let me add you
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by perfectface: 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
Gucciblog:
This is unimaginable!! A prestigious covenant university embroiled in a student-lecturer sex scandal?

A bold student has come out to expose one of the prominent lecturers in the institution of his dark plans to bed her, she recorded all the conversations and chat they had as if to say she had wanted to set him up from the start, but the gentleman fell into the trap nicely -

See more screenshots below:

instablog9ja:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnmY7jghl8r/?hl=en
he is reaping what he sowed many years ago. In 2010 my sister almost got expelled for something she didn't do. We ran to Muyiwa thinking he will help us establish the truth, muyiwa sympathised with us and even told us he knew and understood the whole story, even told my mum that one has to play the game in order to excel in the system, we relied on him only for us to learn he wrote the statement against my sister the next day and stood against her all so he could reach this height. God is watching. He has always been a pretentious fellow who does what it takes to climb to greatness. Many days for the thief one day for the owner.

1 Like

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by perfectface: 4:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
odutolasodiq:
thanks jare
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by perfectface: 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
ThatGirlAda:

No he didn't. I'm not a graduate of that university. But my relatives went there. He's a serial womanizer. So this is not news. Anyone that knows him well won't be surprised.
thank you baby. That's the truth. I am an eagle( alumni) and u just said the truth

3 Likes

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by perfectface: 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
Blackzlatan:
Let's be slow to criticize because we do not know tomorrow.

However as a graduate of CU (2012) I wonder why Muyiwa always have the controversial topics or rumour of women surrounding him. Cos while I was in CU, similar thing happened. And I remember him saying he did not do what was alleged. Then I think he was the Dean student Affairs....

And he furthered saying , that even if the story were to be true. Nobody would believe the lady's story against his own story
he is sleezy and cunning, so slippery u can't catch him. He told us to our faces that there is an order in CU and u have to play the game to belong or climb to success
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Naija2mumu(m): 4:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
sehin79:
haba lecturer ask her out she said no.... between 2 consenting adult,there was no sex for marks or anything here.
so an argument could be made on abuse of office here....
come make i send you to law school. U sabi
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by perfectface: 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2018
franchasng:
Some girls are stupidly wicked...why do you want to kill this man and his career even after he acted a gentle man by giving up the chase after u He wasn't desperate....he respected your opinion and stopped pressing further.....or u think as soon as a man gets married, he stops admiring younger pretty girls Even the greatest spiritualists still admire women, so what the hell are u exposing, nonsense angry angry

The thunder that will fire some girls or ladies or women is still doing joint militant training with Boko Haram, ISIS, ISWAP, Al shabab, Aqaeda and Taliban angry angry
shut up. You know next to nothing about the guy. This guy will rusticate any student for a lesser crime. If u know him u would not even comment here.

1 Like

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by totem1(m): 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2018
Please tell that to the students whose life were destroyed by the same guy! Not only he is a part of the dysfunctional system IMO, he's also an enabler and a full participant' passing judgement on offenders and enforcing rules. It's hypocritical to descend on student offenders and still commit the same thing, he had too many stories around him. Is not about him, it's the system. CU is the best school IMO but it needs to be reformed. I hope this can trigger a change.
NSK4U:

so because he was part of a system that judged wrongly, we should also judge him wrongly?
sir,
two wrongs they say don't make a right

1 Like

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by HardMirror(m): 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Go to twitter and read it up.
bro abeg if you have the full chat, i wld appreciate if you share it. I also feel this is not full enough to judge. Thanks
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by bedspread: 5:38pm On Sep 12, 2018
ThatGirlAda:

No he didn't. I'm not a graduate of that university. But my relatives went there. He's a serial womanizer. So this is not news. Anyone that knows him well won't be surprised.
Ada lets be sure of what we saying...

I know Muyiw FADUGBA.. Although it's been Quite and we have not had time together So I cannot vouch for him now.
infact we were Colleagues in CU btw 2002-2006. I use to know him as a Responsible young man... Who was also a Believer.
Whatever the verdict, Muyiwa didn't do good in Having a Chat like that with a student..

I'll try and Reach out to him and other colleagues there to know the Real matter..
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by patrickcollins: 6:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
Oluwaseyi456:
This THING dey happen inside church own university?
I dey happen for church let alone the university
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by blujoi(m): 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2018
Right and it doesn’t strike u as hypocrisy of the highest order that the individual involved has expelled students for approaching a fellow student, for having consenting sexual relationship with fellow adult students? Or is it that the CU students are less African than he is? As a person in a place of authority there are lines u shouldn’t cross, and in this context he represents the owner of Winners Chapel who employed him, or are you in some way insinuating that Winners as a church encourages polygamy? Since they are Africans too. Make me understand please

NSK4U:

yes, I shall continue to defend him.
mind u, this is a part of Africa where a man is entitled to as many wives and girlfriends as he can afford and lecturers are not exception to that!
and a lady too is entitled to either concur or decline any such approach. in this case, the man isn't forcing the lady and thus should not be condemned for his expression of interest.

so try to separate ur individual views from what is legit and lawful. thank u.

1 Like

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Trendirabingi: 10:32pm On Sep 12, 2018
Atigba:

Are you okay?

It is the students that should be wary of these perverts

The teacher students relationships is like that of a father or mother, a teacher is a loco parentis... meaning a teacher takes the place of a parents immediately a child get to the school environment.

A teacher using this opportunity and authority to be discussing intimacy is not only wrong but stup*id

I can understand you schooled in the zoo where anything goes.

I did not school in the zoo

u are a fool, being all concluding to d opinion,..n no other person is more schooled in a zoo dan u who have resulted to insults as soon as u can not comprehend other ppls opinions..n to correct ur arrogant self, i have in no way opined in supporting any randy lecturer or d lecturer in question. But only stating, dat lecturers who find themselves in d temptation of having to discuss intimacy wit most of dis young girls who have even been notorious since their sec. Schl days, whom u call kids, n now in d universities now, to unleash, throwin their Bodies on anyfin, n dis lecturers 2 are not spared,..shld only be wary in d face of ur "lecturer to student relationship"... I have in no way given a go ahead order, or resorted to defending anyone here to warrant ur bile-ing...use ur head not ur heart..n am not sure u also have come accross d notorious randiness of most of dis chaps u call kids..u wld immediately call d school authorities to commence raising commeeties n statutory bodies for councelling male lecturers...wit that not being an excuse...u wld even see d part she had already been asking, "shey his a married man?...is it dat, if he wasnt one, she cld have thrown it on him 2 ?..dats in its self is not d whole debacle..dis is just d part we saw n never know whr it all started...but yet i repeat dat i aint putting any defence for any one, but parents should rein-in most of their daughters, cus wat they do, n how far they go, is no respecter of age or status..n can be aggressively unbelievable...wld any lecturer report any of them to the authorities or put her up for expelling? Wit what many of them see wit their eyes?... No...but cld warn or chase dem away, n dey wld move to the next avaliable lecturer.....d point is d check shld also be on both side, even though d lecturer has d greater responsility...i look at both side of d coin, instead of bringing up d whole ammageddon on d lecturers alone, afterall most lecturers i know, hv ended up marrying their own students n are currently raising their own families...even though dis those not apply to d married n randy ones.... Solution is wat we discuss n not fight..gra gra has brought no solution to dis debacle..my o.p..
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by ZeeBaba17(m): 10:39pm On Sep 12, 2018
odutolasodiq:

Its a yes or no reply and case close, its not as if the lecturer was even insistent or threatening
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by ladyF(f): 11:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
Kai!!! A lot of people will be happy with his downfall. Is this not Fadugba?

Let me head to twitter.... *grabs popcorn* grin
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by ThatGirlAda: 7:25am On Sep 13, 2018
bedspread:

Ada lets be sure of what we saying...

I know Muyiw FADUGBA.. Although it's been Quite and we have not had time together So I cannot vouch for him now.
infact we were Colleagues in CU btw 2002-2006. I use to know him as a Responsible young man... Who was also a Believer.
Whatever the verdict, Muyiwa didn't do good in Having a Chat like that with a student..

I'll try and Reach out to him and other colleagues there to know the Real matter..

2006 is so far away - 12 years ago. My cousin graduated in 2016. Muyiwa is a serial womanizer. Even after his wedding and all, he never stopped. It's not news anymore. I'm quite surprised it has taken this long for them to actually speak up.

I hope more people come forward.
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by david22uu(m): 8:08am On Sep 13, 2018
Administration1:
This is crazy, and unacceptable

While the Bishop is busy trying to win souls for his God, these bastards are trying to undermine his efforts, may all their evil deeds come to limelight and may they be exposed...

abi bishop is trying to win more mumu to pay him more tithe

Introspective Reflections:

EVIL IS DEEP

China is currently the world's leading economic power, in China there is Zero Church!

Finland has the most stable economy in the world today. There are less than twenty churches in Finland!

Switzerland has the second most stable economy in the world.
Switzerland has fewer than thirty churches!

Denmark is the third most stable economy in the world, there are about 23 churches in Denmark.

These countries are considered to have the highest number of atheists, but they are blessed!

Come to Africa, there are more than 10,000 churches per region including 4,000 churches in the city of Yaoundé alone!

4100 churches in the only city of Abidjan!

7000 churches in the only city of Kinshasa!

10,000 churches in the only city of Lagos in Nigeria!
only, which is four hundred and thirty times more numerous than the whole of Switzerland!

In Africa, we have more churches than schools and hospitals combined!

More pastors than doctors.

Everyone is born again!

Everyone is covered with the blood of Jesus!

Jesus even became the husband of all single women (according to them) in revival churches!

Everyone is filled with the Holy Spirit!

However, none of these claims reflect the moral elevation that is hoped for in a society.

We are among the laziest, the most deceiving, the most corrupt, the most hypocritical, the most hateful on the planet today, with all our Jesus and the Holy Spirit!

Our people need to distinguish between religion and stupidity or between spirituality and tradition!

#Think about this✓

1 Like

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Atigba: 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2018
Trendirabingi:
u are a fool, being all concluding to d opinion,..n no other person is more schooled in a zoo dan u who have resulted to insults as soon as u can not comprehend other ppls opinions..n to correct ur arrogant self, i have in no way opined in supporting any randy lecturer or d lecturer in question. But only stating, dat lecturers who find themselves in d temptation of having to discuss intimacy wit most of dis young girls who have even been notorious since their sec. Schl days, whom u call kids, n now in d universities now, to unleash, throwin their Bodies on anyfin, n dis lecturers 2 are not spared,..shld only be wary in d face of ur "lecturer to student relationship"... I have in no way given a go ahead order, or resorted to defending anyone here to warrant ur bile-ing...use ur head not ur heart..n am not sure u also have come accross d notorious randiness of most of dis chaps u call kids..u wld immediately call d school authorities to commence raising commeeties n statutory bodies for councelling male lecturers...wit that not being an excuse...u wld even see d part she had already been asking, "shey his a married man?...is it dat, if he wasnt one, she cld have thrown it on him 2 ?..dats in its self is not d whole debacle..dis is just d part we saw n never know whr it all started...but yet i repeat dat i aint putting any defence for any one, but parents should rein-in most of their daughters, cus wat they do, n how far they go, is no respecter of age or status..n can be aggressively unbelievable...wld any lecturer report any of them to the authorities or put her up for expelling? Wit what many of them see wit their eyes?... No...but cld warn or chase dem away, n dey wld move to the next avaliable lecturer.....d point is d check shld also be on both side, even though d lecturer has d greater responsility...i look at both side of d coin, instead of bringing up d whole ammageddon on d lecturers alone, afterall most lecturers i know, hv ended up marrying their own students n are currently raising their own families...even though dis those not apply to d married n randy ones.... Solution is wat we discuss n not fight..gra gra has brought no solution to dis debacle..my o.p..

Learn to write properly
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Temibabie(f): 8:53pm On Sep 13, 2018
I think he's the registrar too....
Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by AngelicBeing: 5:52am On Sep 14, 2018
david22uu:

abi bishop is trying to win more mumu to pay him more tithe

Introspective Reflections:

EVIL IS DEEP

China is currently the world's leading economic power, in China there is Zero Church!

Finland has the most stable economy in the world today. There are less than twenty churches in Finland!

Switzerland has the second most stable economy in the world.
Switzerland has fewer than thirty churches!

Denmark is the third most stable economy in the world, there are about 23 churches in Denmark.

These countries are considered to have the highest number of atheists, but they are blessed!

Come to Africa, there are more than 10,000 churches per region including 4,000 churches in the city of Yaoundé alone!

4100 churches in the only city of Abidjan!

7000 churches in the only city of Kinshasa!

10,000 churches in the only city of Lagos in Nigeria!
only, which is four hundred and thirty times more numerous than the whole of Switzerland!

In Africa, we have more churches than schools and hospitals combined!

More pastors than doctors.

Everyone is born again!

Everyone is covered with the blood of Jesus!

Jesus even became the husband of all single women (according to them) in revival churches!

Everyone is filled with the Holy Spirit!

However, none of these claims reflect the moral elevation that is hoped for in a society.

We are among the laziest, the most deceiving, the most corrupt, the most hypocritical, the most hateful on the planet today, with all our Jesus and the Holy Spirit!

Our people need to distinguish between religion and stupidity or between spirituality and tradition!

#Think about this✓
Sadly, I agree with some of your points, sad

1 Like

Re: Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student by Trendirabingi: 9:59am On Sep 14, 2018
Atigba:

Learn to write properly
learn 2 comprehend, ur not in an english class n not an english man , no matter how u try, negro..submit to d point, q.e.d.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School / Countries with the highest number of International Students in the United States / Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.