Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

I Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating, Should I Tell Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating, Should I Tell Her? (1546 Views)

I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating / Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day / My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating, Should I Tell Her? by cutelukz: 1:06am On Sep 12, 2018
What would you do if you were in her shoes? Tell her?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5QfN0aqfKU
Re: I Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating, Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 2:45am On Sep 12, 2018
What happened to minding ur fûcking business undecided

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating, Should I Tell Her? by cutelukz: 9:32am On Sep 12, 2018
lol...what are friends for
dairykidd:
What happened to minding ur fûcking business undecided
Re: I Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating, Should I Tell Her? by rhythyson: 10:50am On Sep 12, 2018
which one be your own??

Re: I Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating, Should I Tell Her? by raquel97: 12:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
Same here. I caught my bestie's boyfriend cheating with another friend of mine and it has been doing me to tell her for the past few weeks, though I have evidence grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating, Should I Tell Her? by uniqUN(m): 12:52pm On Sep 12, 2018
raquel97:
Same here. I caught my bestie's boyfriend cheating with another friend of mine and it has been doing me to tell her for the past few weeks, though I have evidence grin
see, let things unfold itself. In the end, she'll find out one way or another. Ok, how are you sure she's not also cheating on him? Heck, you sef, you know wetin your own boyfriend too dey do too? We all know how relationships works (esp in naija) nau. Only 10% are ordained from heaven. And, unfortunately, those are the ones we term 'mumu'.
Re: I Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating, Should I Tell Her? by DebbieG: 12:58am On Sep 18, 2018
I would tell her. I would also want my friend to tell me.
Re: I Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating, Should I Tell Her? by Nobody: 2:25am On Sep 18, 2018
raquel97:

Use guerilla mail its a disposable email it can never be traced to you, I use it to send stuff like this to people.
Re: I Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating, Should I Tell Her? by chiommy123(f): 6:12am On Sep 18, 2018
She may not believe you and the guy can easily confuse her since there's no concrete evidence
Re: I Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating, Should I Tell Her? by Malissa1(f): 7:17am On Sep 18, 2018
For me I'll not tell my friend because I don't want my friends to tell me about my own boyfriend....because it maybe the person tell you about your guy is the one try so hard going out with your boyfriend.... Sometimes we don't have to believe everything our friends say to us
Re: I Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating, Should I Tell Her? by cutelukz: 2:26am On Sep 22, 2018
pcguru1:

Use guerilla mail its a disposable email it can never be traced to you, I use it to send stuff like this to people.

isn't it better to tell the person to his/her face. going through this your method get as e be o
Re: I Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating, Should I Tell Her? by cutelukz: 2:33am On Sep 22, 2018
Malissa1:
For me I'll not tell my friend because I don't want my friends to tell me about my own boyfriend....because it maybe the person tell you about your guy is the one try so hard going out with your boyfriend.... Sometimes we don't have to believe everything our friends say to us

Not every friend who tells you the truth wants your man.
Some of them are just watching out for you.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating, Should I Tell Her? by cutelukz: 2:34am On Sep 22, 2018
chiommy123:
She may not believe you and the guy can easily confuse her since there's no concrete evidence

What if you have? would you still tell her?
Re: I Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating, Should I Tell Her? by Ay77(m): 9:41am On Sep 22, 2018
raquel97:
Same here. I caught my bestie's boyfriend cheating with another friend of mine and it has been doing me to tell her for the past few weeks, though I have ievidence grin

You don't have to tell your friend about it !!!... just stomach it
Re: I Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating, Should I Tell Her? by Malissa1(f): 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2018
cutelukz:

Not every friend who tells you the truth wants your man.
Some of them are just watching out for you.

you're right tho but out of 50% friends the good once is just 20%

(1) (Reply)

Can Any Lady Make Me Understand????.... / Nairaland Guys Bitter About Ladies / I Accidentally Left A Condom In The Living Room.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.