Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,306 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Nairaland Guys Bitter About Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Guys Bitter About Ladies (1560 Views)

Why Are Siofra And Jennyclay Always Bitter About The Preek Gender? / Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) / The Truth Is Usually Bitter About Women Cheating More Than Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Guys Bitter About Ladies by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
Hey!! why are Nairaland guys bitter about ladies. Here are some reasons that may trigger such

(1) Being rejected: guys that have been rejected by ladies may see Nairaland as a football field to vent their anger.

(2) Not being the pioneer of cheating: some guys may get angry because a lady who cheated on her guy didn't have the affair with them but someone else.

(3) Past break ups: memories of the past; such as being gilted, could also make guys want to tear down the romance section of nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys Bitter About Ladies by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:48pm On Apr 10, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys Bitter About Ladies by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 11, 2019
read now
Re: Nairaland Guys Bitter About Ladies by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:38am On Apr 11, 2019
Quite a good observation. I do notice it as well. They are so bitter, abusive, they talk down on the female gender, possess a terrible ego/pride, etc. I tot male ego should come as a result of achievement, exposure, etc, but no. I can. You did find even the wretched ones aiming at ladies with foul language. I try to wonder if they are just acting the nasty character out, or if indeed most nija men are like that.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys Bitter About Ladies by Preshy561(f): 6:41am On Apr 11, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Quite a good observation. I do notice it as well. They are so bitter, abusive, they talk down on the female gender, possess a terrible ego/pride, etc. I tot male ego should come as a result of achievement, exposure, etc, but no. I can. You did find even the wretched ones aiming at ladies with foul language. I try to wonder if they are just acting the nasty character out, or if indeed most nija men are like that.
They have turned it upside to the number of women they've slept with, or the number of alcohols they've consumed.

They are slowly drowning in frustration without knowing this.

Thanks @emboldened

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys Bitter About Ladies by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:44am On Apr 11, 2019
Abi o, too bad. May God help them.
Preshy561:

They have turned it upside to the number of women they've slept with, or the number of alcohols they've consumed.

Thanks @emboldened

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Bitter About Ladies by CaptainMitch: 6:55am On Apr 11, 2019
Preshy561:

Thanks @emboldened

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys Bitter About Ladies by Jaqenhghar: 6:55am On Apr 11, 2019
olsome:
Hey!! why are Nairaland guys bitter about ladies. Here are some reasons that may trigger such

(1) Being rejected: guys that have been rejected by ladies may see Nairaland as a football field to vent their anger.

(2) Not being the pioneer of cheating: some guys may get angry because a lady who cheated on her guy didn't have the affair with them but someone else.

(3) Past break ups: memories of the past; such as being gilted, could also make guys want to tear down the romance section of nairaland.

...and you put up this thread to score cheap points with them shey
Re: Nairaland Guys Bitter About Ladies by Preshy561(f): 7:03am On Apr 11, 2019
[quote author=CaptainMitch post=77443174][/quote]
Chiarman. grin

Beer parlour thread.
Re: Nairaland Guys Bitter About Ladies by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 11, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

...and you put up this thread to score cheap points with them shey
Why not take your breakfast instead of complaining

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys Bitter About Ladies by CaptainMitch: 7:22am On Apr 11, 2019
I know say you go dey frequent there with male moniker
Preshy561:

Chiarman. grin

Beer parlour thread.
Re: Nairaland Guys Bitter About Ladies by Preshy561(f): 7:32am On Apr 11, 2019
CaptainMitch:
I know say you go dey frequent there with male moniker
Male moniker kor.
Female moniker ni.

To start seeing those derogatory remarks you guys hurl on females abii?
Funny.
Re: Nairaland Guys Bitter About Ladies by CaptainMitch: 7:55am On Apr 11, 2019
I don't disrespect no lady, I can only speak for myself dear.
Preshy561:

Male moniker kor.
Female moniker ni.

To start seeing those derogatory remarks you guys hurl on females abii?
Funny.
Re: Nairaland Guys Bitter About Ladies by Jaqenhghar: 8:01am On Apr 11, 2019
olsome:
Why not take your breakfast instead of complaining
What has breakfast got to do with this? SMH

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Bitter About Ladies by Preshy561(f): 8:18am On Apr 11, 2019
CaptainMitch:
I don't disrespect no lady, I can only speak for myself dear.
Not talking of you.

Just a good number of guys there.
Goodmorning.
Re: Nairaland Guys Bitter About Ladies by CaptainMitch: 8:26am On Apr 11, 2019
True na their business sha, have you gone to camp yet?
Preshy561:

Not talking of you.

Just a good number of guys there.
Goodmorning.
Re: Nairaland Guys Bitter About Ladies by Preshy561(f): 8:28am On Apr 11, 2019
CaptainMitch:
True na their business sha, have you gone to camp yet?
Our school had issue with nysc, so it's been sorted out.
Hopefully, this June. cry

They didn't release any list in Batch A.
We are hoping on Batch B. sad
Re: Nairaland Guys Bitter About Ladies by CaptainMitch: 8:29am On Apr 11, 2019
Ok fine girl, I hope you are posted to Abuja eventually wink you will be fine
Preshy561:

Our school had issue with nysc, so it's been sorted out.
Hopefully, this June. cry

They didn't release any list in Batch A.
We are hoping on Batch B. sad
Re: Nairaland Guys Bitter About Ladies by Preshy561(f): 9:00am On Apr 11, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Ok fine girl, I hope you are posted to Abuja eventually wink you will be fine
Lol.
Okay, thank you.
Re: Nairaland Guys Bitter About Ladies by cheesmooth(m): 9:40am On Apr 11, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
correction pls some guys are bitter i have sisters too so every gender is not perfect , nairaland guys if you have any problem with e.g marykay1 pls call the name face that person stop this all girls this all girls that ..... sometimes i feel if some nairaland guys be gay , boys and girls have their bad sides

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Bitter About Ladies by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 11, 2019

Re: Nairaland Guys Bitter About Ladies by MelaninGold(f): 10:28am On Apr 11, 2019
SmellySperm:

You sperm is really smelly. I can even perceive it from here. Hope you use condoms so you don't infected anyone.
***Spits***
Re: Nairaland Guys Bitter About Ladies by IronPants: 10:35am On Apr 11, 2019
olsome:

Thanks lady, but I think you just triggered what is going to be one of the most messy di.ck VS pus.sy E-warfare.
Get your gears ready. Your proficiency in English plus the skillful use of sarcasm might just be the right weapon you need to come out victorious.
Re: Nairaland Guys Bitter About Ladies by IronPants: 10:44am On Apr 11, 2019
MelaninGold:

You sperm is really smelly. I can even perceive it from here. Hope you use condoms so you don't infected anyone.
***Spits***
Infect not infected
Re: Nairaland Guys Bitter About Ladies by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 11, 2019
MelaninGold:

***Spits***
work on ur mouth odour*

learn to write good English"infect" not infected

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Guys Bitter About Ladies by MelaninGold(f): 11:38am On Apr 11, 2019
SmellySperm:

work on ur mouth odour*

learn to write good English"infect" not infected
It's still better than smelly sperm.
Re: Nairaland Guys Bitter About Ladies by MelaninGold(f): 11:43am On Apr 11, 2019
[quote author=IronPants post=77448909]
Infect not infected [/quote

It's called a typographical error. If you use a smart phone you would know how it can be sometimes. Thanks.
Re: Nairaland Guys Bitter About Ladies by faithfull18(f): 11:52am On Apr 11, 2019
In case you haven't noticed, a good number of them are boys under the age of 20, a few kiddults among them too.

They can't even approach the opposite sex in the real world, so they come online to troll females to fill the void.

Lastly, they do it to get attention and likes from their fellow fish brains.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Bitter About Ladies by mrblessed(m): 12:08pm On Apr 11, 2019
MelaninGold:

It's still better than smelly sperm.
Who says typing bad English in a forum like does not stink? You? It is not a typographical error; it is error of ignorance.
Re: Nairaland Guys Bitter About Ladies by MelaninGold(f): 12:16pm On Apr 11, 2019
mrblessed:
Who says typing bad English in a forum like does not stink? You? It is not a typographical error; it is error of ignorance.
Pained pussy niggas everywhere. Male bitches. Bleep off my mention. Piece of poo.
Re: Nairaland Guys Bitter About Ladies by mrblessed(m): 12:30pm On Apr 11, 2019
MelaninGold:

Pained pussy niggas everywhere. Male bitches. Bleep off my mention. Piece of poo.
Oops! Resorting to poorly written vituperations against admitting the kindergarten error you made, says a lot about you. It is not a gender warfare; it's about your lame understanding of the English language.

It is a shame you aren't a self-aware lady. It is self-defeating for you as a lady call a male "pussy nigger" or "male bitch." The impression you create that is everything about your gender is associated with weakness, shallow-minded, and cheap. Maybe you embody these vices, but I am sure majority of these ladies do not.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Me Tackle These / Why Does This Happen To Me Alot / Ladies: What's Reason Behind Responding To Chats After Hours?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.