Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,047 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:06 PM

When You Praise Him... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When You Praise Him... (219 Views)

Why Do You Praise The Name Of Jesus Christ? / 8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe / Praise Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You Praise Him... by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 5:46am On Sep 12, 2018
When You Praise Him...

Diverse Miracles take Place!

He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel. Psalm 103:7 

When you let praise happen, God makes known His ways to you, giving you direction.

Most of the time, He speaks to you in the heat of praise; then His acts (diverse miracles) take place!

We were busy praising God in a service recently, and the lump on a little girl's head disappeared! That is the act of God.

At another time, we were in a miracle service and I challenged the people, saying, "You have miracle hands!"

A lady received that, and in the heat of the praise session, she danced her way to the children's church, where her daughter was, laid her hands on her and the lumps behind her ears vanished!

The ways of God exploded inside her and she took steps, because she was on the highways of God!

A teenage boy came to church in the painful throes of blood cancer.

While the high praises of God was going on, he could not sit still any longer. He asked his parents to help him get up.

With great and painful effort, he began to dance, and that was it! All the devils that wanted to destroy his life were destroyed and he was made whole!

He was up on the platform that same day to testify of his healing.

When God steps in (as you praise Him), every negative thing steps out.

A lady gave a testimony of how she and her children got home one night from service, and had nothing to eat.

So she served everyone water and they just sang praises to God, drank the water and went to bed.

The following morning, someone knocked on their door and gave her 4,000 naira! 

Friend, your surest access to miracles is knowing what to do to have them.

Praise is a common factor in working all manner of miracles.

Understanding The Power Of Praise.

However to enjoy this benefits you MUST be born again...

A Sinner's Prayer for Salvation and Baptism in the Holy Spirit

Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21).

I am calling on You. I pray and ask Jesus to come into my heart and be Lord over my life according to Romans 10:9-10.

"If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." I do that now.

I confess that Jesus is Lord, and I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead.

I am now reborn! I am a Christian—a child of Almighty God! I am saved!

You also said in Your Word, "If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: HOW MUCH MORE shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?" (Luke 11:13).

I'm also asking You to fill me with the Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit, rise up within me as I praise God. I fully expect to speak with other tongues as You give me the utterance (Acts 2:4).

(Begin to praise God for filling you with the Holy Spirit. Speak those words and syllables you receive—not in your own language, but the language given to you by the Holy Spirit. You have to use your own voice. God will not force you to speak.)

Now you are a Spirit-filled believer. Continue with the blessing God has given you and pray in tongues each day. You'll never be the same!

Please share❤

I C M...

We Are The Liberation Army, Reloaded!

Helpline, +2348126401351

Jesus is Lord!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Realities Of Spiritual Warfare. / "Welcome To Your Month Of Possession And Fruitiness In Christ Jesus” / Weapon Of Fasting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.