Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed (28249 Views)

"Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo / Five Killed In Anambra As Troops Repel Unknown Gunmen Attack / Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People (2) (3) (4)

Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by shizzle1: 3:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
srclark:
we have to put hands together to say a big NO to situations like this it is bad enough you travel home to spend time with your loved ones you cant even sleep in your fathers house the same neighborhood you grew up in for fear of the unknown (kidnap,robbery,assassination),you have to put up in a nice and secure hotel (another expenses that is enough to discourage you from embarking on the trip ) it is still me and you that would feel and pay the external cost on the long run .We as Nigerians should not fail to report any form of violence or crime in our immediate neighborhoods and do a follow up to make sure the police do their work accordingly,God help us all.
that is why they should have been burnt to ashes so that they will now begin to do their work professionally as it should be.

You are taking all this long jargons because it wasn't your brother or close relative that was shot dead by the useless Nigerian police. An innocent man was gunned down for no justifiable reason by a Senseless trigger happy policeman and you expect the youths not to react. If one or two of the police men was/were killed , next time they would think twice before pulling the trigger on innocent souls.

I still maintain one of them should have been lynched or even killed to teach them some sense
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by Samakus(m): 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2018
adadike:
Buhari, tell Idris to stop sending those Fulani terrorists on police uniform to the east. they are very murderous and they are d ones killing my brothers! Buhari give us state police now. Onye obuna za afa nnia!

Ima akwukwo nnem. Ekenekwaam gi maka na odighi ofere.

Ehe.... echezom igwa gi na obi gi bugodi dachii. kam putakwa cheesy cheesy

Gwanum ebe ino kam mara na anyi aga aru ofuma. Anom na Igweocha
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by deboysben(m): 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
Similar scenario happened at Nnewichi nnewi today

Riot for the death of the guy that was killed during yam festival (afia oru) last two weeks.
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by Thetruth15(m): 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
Na them dey rush us

Them no want am grin grin
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by DilyAtlantis: 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2018
This type of movement is what Nigerians need to do against our leaders. If only we can rise and block Aso Rock, demand resignation of all political officials and recreate Nigeria with New Constitution and working plan for the nation. Nigeria has no blue print, they just wake up and start thinking about what to do. They will not find anything because they are not prepared, then, they are left with looting. Money is too much and no plan with it, so, it gets looted.
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by Jflex07(m): 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
olasco2035:
Igbo amaka.......Igbos are ntin BT tout
you irritate me.. useless ewedu afonja skull miner.
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by Gaddafiyusf(m): 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2018
[quote author=nzeobi post=71128296]see the police threatening ipob running away from ordinary villagers [/quote

That is called tactical retreat. To avoid bloodshed.
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by babajero(m): 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
olasco2035:

here is one of them
please have you done owo mi da today? That is the only way you survive.
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by Whalewale(m): 4:06pm On Sep 12, 2018
Is that a "Police station" structure?..
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by adadike(f): 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2018
Samakus:

Ima akwukwo nnem. Ekenekwaam gi maka na odighi ofere.

Ehe.... echezom igwa gi na obi gi bugodi dachii. kam putakwa cheesy cheesy

Gwanum ebe ino kam mara na anyi aga aru ofuma. Anom na Igweocha
Awka
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by olasco2035: 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
Jflex07:
you irritate me.. useless ewedu afonja skull miner.
e pain u abi.....we all knw that Igbos is group of criminal people that are always disgracing Nigeria both within and outside the country
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by olasco2035: 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Don't mind the Ibos. We yoruba muslims would have donated more of our yoruba brothers to be killed by the police in spirit of patriotism so that Hausa can give we yorubas presidency. grin
stupid people with undiluted brain everywhere..... so u mean they did the right thing abi....u can also join them do the same thing..... and who cares with ur presidency or no presidency...
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by Roger3D(m): 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
adadike:
Buhari, tell Idris to stop sending those Fulani terrorists on police uniform to the east. they are very murderous and they are d ones killing my brothers! Buhari give us state police now. Onye obuna za afa nnia!
Lol. The army were at Aba the hometown of Nnamdi Kanu your so called dilector today, intimidating all the IPOB clowns who were compelled to take down their Biafran flags while you are here warning Buhari on social media. Biafrans and making mouth eh grin
cc LZAA and the crew

Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by CSTR1005: 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2018

Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by Photizooo(m): 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2018
[quote author=SolutionMee post=71127997]cheesy
That's why I like and envy Dubai police. They can never run from a bloody civilian, not to talk of an ordinary civilian that was only armed with machetes. The NPF should learn how to defend their profession. Our profession come first before our lives.[/quot
Anuofia
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by LZAA: 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2018
CSTR1005:
[pequote author=Roger3D post=71137866] Lol. The army were at Aba the hometown of Nnamdi Kanu your so called dilector today, intimidating all the IPOB clowns who were compelled to take down their Biafran flags while you are here warning Buhari on social media. Biafrans and making mouth eh grin
cc LZAA and the crew
You expect them to confront an army armed with military weaponry?

Is that what you call bravery.? Why didn't your Yoruba fore fathers confront the army when coupists were finishing your leaders?

Bravery would be the Army confronting Boko Haram that are as armed as they are.

One small niger boy made our hero ratak ambassador
Chai afonja grin
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by LZAA: 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
Roger3D:
Lol. The army were at Aba the hometown of Nnamdi Kanu your so called dilector today, intimidating all the IPOB clowns who were compelled to take down their Biafran flags while you are here warning Buhari on social media. Biafrans and making mouth eh grin
cc LZAA and the crew

Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by mercydaniel: 5:52pm On Sep 12, 2018
SolutionMee:
That's why I like and envy Dubai police. They can never run from a bloody civilian, not to talk of an ordinary civilian that was only armed with machetes. The NPF should learn how to defend their profession. Our profession come first before our lives.
u try eeen, before ur life?when d person dies now, d family go come dey suffer thank u
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by Roger3D(m): 6:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
[quote author=LZAA post=71138420][/quote] I no see you for Aba today o grin

Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by LZAA: 6:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
Roger3D:
I no see you for Aba today o grin

Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by IgboTyphoon: 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2018
SolutionMee:
That's why I like and envy Dubai police. They can never run from a bloody civilian, not to talk of an ordinary civilian that was only armed with machetes. The NPF should learn how to defend their profession. Our profession come first before our lives.

Bloody civilian?? Our beautiful Igbo sons are not bloody. Murderous Fulani clowns should vacate the East. We want our own Igbo policemen
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by brownbib(m): 7:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
Nigeria Police is really becoming an issue of concern.
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by LZAA: 7:32pm On Sep 12, 2018
Angelanest:
There was pandemonium early this morning following a clash between angry Awkuzu youths and the Nigerian Police Force, Oyi Division, over the death of a motorcyclist popularly known as Okada rider.

According to reports, the Okada rider was mistakenly killed by the police officers during a patrol in the community yesterday evening.

The death did not go down well with the youths in the community as they mobilised themselves and stormed a police station. Some officers who were on duty - reportedly took to their heels to avoid being caught up in the attack as the villagers overran the station.

Following the directive of the state governor, Willie Obiano, to the Honourable Commissioner for Transport, Hon. Uchenna Okafor, peace has been restored in the community.

The commissioner met the angry youths who had already overrun the police station and urged them to calm down as he told that the police officers responsible for the Okada rider's death will be brought to justice. .

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/youths-clash-with-police-in-oyi-anambra-over-death-of-okada-rider.html
Police and military just set up silly patrols to extort the very ppl who they are to protect
Smh
Meanwhile Roger3D and sarkin...

Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
AlphaStyles:
because u see police running you think the same thing will happen to the military?

Anyways; Friday the 14th is a general strike SIT- AT-HOME strike in the United States of Biafra.
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by AlphaStyles(m): 8:21pm On Sep 12, 2018
Jolar101:

Anyways; Friday the 14th is a general strike SIT- AT-HOME strike in the United States of Biafra.
lmao as a southerner i dont care if u people like you can sit inside and never come outside again you guys wont be missed i know that the sensible ones would ignore this rubbish NATIONAL SIT AT HOME DAY LMAO grin
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by vindisick: 8:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
BigSarah:
See these lazY youThs, why not flex that muscle during python dance undecided
Stop being silly. You're no longer a child
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2018
AlphaStyles:
lmao as a southerner i dont care if u people like you can sit inside and never come outside again you guys wont be missed i know that the sensible ones would ignore this rubbish NATIONAL SIT AT HOME DAY LMAO grin

If I ask you the meaning of "southerner" you say are; you won't be able.

I challenge you to comment here the meaning of southerner.
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by Sarkin: 9:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
LZAA:

Police and military just set up silly patrols to extort the very ppl who they are to protect
Smh
Meanwhile Roger3D and sarkin...
I hope the Biafran secret service is efficient and capable?
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by LZAA: 9:24pm On Sep 12, 2018
Sarkin:
I hope the Biafran secret service is efficient and capable?
Very much wink

Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by AlphaStyles(m): 9:35pm On Sep 12, 2018
Jolar101:

If I ask you the meaning of "southerner" you say are; you won't be able.

I challenge you to comment here the meaning of southerner.
southerner is a native or inhabitant of the south even pri 5 student knows this mtcheew grin
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
AlphaStyles:
southerner is a native or inhabitant of the south even pri 5 student knows this mtcheew grin

What is the full meaning of south?

California-Based Nigerian Queried By The Nigeria Police (video) / Nigerian Man Scammed 100 US Lonely Women. Will Be Jailed For 27 Years / Police Exhume 6 Decomposing Bodies Including Kidnap Victims In Benue (Graphic)