Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed (28270 Views)

"Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo / Five Killed In Anambra As Troops Repel Unknown Gunmen Attack / Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People (2) (3) (4)

Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by AlphaStyles(m): 6:55am On Sep 13, 2018
Jolar101:

What is the full meaning of south?
mtchew i no get time for all this ur juvenile questions
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by Biggers82(m): 8:17am On Sep 13, 2018
I hope they did not set those thiefs inside is the cell free ?
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by srclark: 9:01am On Sep 13, 2018
shizzle1:
that is why they should have been burnt to ashes so that they will now begin to do their work professionally as it should be.

You are taking all this long jargons because it wasn't your brother or close relative that was shot dead by the useless Nigerian police. An innocent man was gunned down for no justifiable reason by a Senseless trigger happy policeman and you expect the youths not to react. If one or two of the police men was/were killed , next time they would think twice before pulling the trigger on innocent souls.

I still maintain one of them should have been lynched or even killed to teach them some sense
two wrongs can never make a right ,and obviously it was not intentional these things are bound to happen ,so burning down the police station where is the sense in that
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by srclark: 9:02am On Sep 13, 2018
nwakibie3:

what has this got to do with the topic of discussion
i only replied a comment that was encouraging the burning down of a police station ,it is not right with the state of security of the nation as a whole not having a functional police station in a neigbourhood is totally out of it.It is only a dumb person that wont grab the point
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by Ebukawaylaid(m): 9:14am On Sep 13, 2018
BigSarah:
See these lazY youThs, why not flex that muscle during python dance undecided

Some people sha, get bad mouth.
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 13, 2018
AlphaStyles:
mtchew i no get time for all this ur juvenile questions

See British caliphate came to forces you people answer what you don't what its means.

When supreme leader H.E. Nnamdi Kanu and Biafran scientists resulted that Nigeria is zoo; you people doubting.

Now you know.

14th is tomorrow, sit at home to avoid stories that touched.
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by Samakus(m): 10:07am On Sep 13, 2018
adadike:
Awka

Nwanyi Awka n'evu. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I will dm you ka amara na ya bu ihe oga ekwe omume. Choo sammy samakus na facebook. Udo diri gi
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by shizzle1: 10:19am On Sep 13, 2018
srclark:
two wrongs can never make a right , and obviously it was not intentional these things are bound to happen ,so burning down the police station where is the sense in that
Nwokem what are you saying?

You call something that happens every now and a mistake? It is purely an act of indiscipline and unprofessionalism and not mistake. A mistake of erratic shooting/killing can happen once in 2 years (in developed countries ofcourse), compared to a country like Nigeria where 2 months can never go bye without hearing of a senseless police killing like this.

This is one senseless killing too many, and you here telling me what not as if you are new to happenings in Nigeria . Pray you don't get to lose a loved one or relative through police insensitivity, brutality and/or callousness

And I never said the station should be burnt, but that the guilty police man or men should be lynched and even possibly killed too Instantly, only then will their colleagues learn to be more disciplined and professional in their line of duty. I stand by this position anytime, anyway.

Good day
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by srclark: 11:33am On Sep 13, 2018
shizzle1:
Nwokem what are you saying?

You call something that happens every now and a mistake? It is purely an act of indiscipline and unprofessionalism and not mistake. A mistake of erratic shooting/killing can happen once in 2 years (in developed countries ofcourse), compared to a country like Nigeria where 2 months can never go bye without hearing of a senseless police killing like this.

This is one senseless killing too many, and you here telling me what not as if you are new to happenings in Nigeria . Pray you don't get to lose a loved one or relative through police insensitivity, brutality and/or callousness

And I never said the station should be burnt, but that the guilty police man or men should be lynched and even possibly killed too Instantly, only then will their colleagues learn to be more disciplined and professional in their line of duty. I stand by this position anytime, anyway.

Good day
on no account should anyone or group of persons burn down a police station no matter what transpired,so oga stop saying jargons
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by SuperBlack: 11:46am On Sep 13, 2018
vertueptime:

Na dem Sabi violence abi
Na me u d ask?
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by AlphaStyles(m): 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2018
Jolar101:

See British caliphate came to forces you people answer what you don't what its means.

When supreme leader H.E. Nnamdi Kanu and Biafran scientists resulted that Nigeria is zoo; you people doubting.

Now you know.

14th is tomorrow, sit at home to avoid stories that touched.
choi see english i bow for u and u know the meaning of supreme leader? as u old so u cant differentiate between north and south? u even finish primary school so? now i know u people dnt have brains at all and easy to manipulate na mental slavery dy worry una if una like sit down no come outside na una sabi NIGERIA nd the REST OF THE WORLD wont miss you all

Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 13, 2018
AlphaStyles:
choi see english i bow for u and u know the meaning of supreme leader? as u old so u cant differentiate between north and south? u even finish primary school so? now i know u people dnt have brains at all and easy to manipulate na mental slavery dy worry una if una like sit down no come outside na una sabi NIGERIA nd the REST OF THE WORLD wont miss you all

Nigerians zombies don't want IPOB yet they want to go.

We are Biafrans we are not Nigerians.
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by AlphaStyles(m): 12:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
Jolar101:

Nigerians zombies don't want IPOB yet they want to go.

We are Biafrans we are not Nigerians.
Show me ur country for map? show me ur passport? show me ur currency? show me ur schools built by biafra gov? show me ur military? mtcheew u all are nmandi kanu slaves continue mtcheew
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 13, 2018
AlphaStyles:
Show me ur country for map? show me ur passport? show me ur currency? show me ur schools built by biafra gov? show me ur military? mtcheew u all are nmandi kanu slaves continue mtcheew

You must Sit At Home tomorrow, unless you are not living in Biafra.

Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by AlphaStyles(m): 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2018
Jolar101:

You must Sit At Home tomorrow, unless you are living in Biafra.
I am in my house come and force me to stay inside na mtchew
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2018
AlphaStyles:
I am in my house come and force me to stay inside na mtchew

That's what you should do, stay at home. grin

Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by AlphaStyles(m): 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2018
Jolar101:

That's what you should do, stay at home. grin

mtcheew and since u people have ur money return all our naira na lets see how u people survive na
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
AlphaStyles:
mtcheew and since u people have ur money return all our naira na lets see how u people survive na

Nigeria stole our pounds.

Ask Godswill Akpabio, buhari, Gowon and others criminals in nigeria government.
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by AlphaStyles(m): 1:40pm On Sep 14, 2018
Jolar101:

Nigeria stole our pounds.
Ask Godswill Akpabio, buhari, Gowon and others criminals in nigeria government.
lmao cant u reprint it? lmao
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 14, 2018
AlphaStyles:
lmao cant u reprint it? lmao

After referendum.

Happy Sit-At-Home grin
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by srclark: 11:39pm On Feb 06, 2019
nwakibie3:

what has this got to do with the topic of discussion
burning the station was totally not called for only criminals will support burning down a station
Re: Youths Overrun Police Station In Anambra. As Okada Man Is Killed by Hoodbilonia: 10:49am On Feb 07, 2019
Afonjas can never do such
Nah

Man In Military Uniform Seen Intimidating Other Road Users With A Gun / How Oyo Occultic Fraudsters Duped German Based Woman Of N81 Million. Photos / Man Killed 68-yr-old Father To Befriend His Daughter