Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,237 members, 7,957,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:41 PM

Incredible Facts They Never Told You About IBADAN - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Incredible Facts They Never Told You About IBADAN (34329 Views)

Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) / Incredible Facts They Never Told You About IJEBU * / 15 Incredible Facts About Air Travel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Incredible Facts They Never Told You About IBADAN by Ivanmykel(f): 10:57pm On Sep 13, 2018
aywhy93:

Probably the places where you hang out. Ibadan has a lot of high standard hideouts and locations where you'll forget you're even in Nigeria but people don't know most of these places and also there is restricted access. Have you been to IITA Ibadan before? I can show you around when I'm in Ibadan, if you don't mind. Cheers!

Probably, thanks.
Re: Incredible Facts They Never Told You About IBADAN by Ivanmykel(f): 11:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
ItzBIM:

I assume you are not Yoruba, because I wonder why you would want to converse in a foreign mans language rather than your own. Isn’t that mental slavery ?

It's like you don't read to understand, since I don't speak or understand Yoruba how on earth am I supposed to communicate with them without speaking English? What has mental slavery got to do with this? Did I ever call them local for speaking their native language? I speak my native language fluently anytime I'm in the East and I think everyone should be proud of theirs. It's like you feel like exchanging words with someone, check the next post coz I don't have such time.
Re: Incredible Facts They Never Told You About IBADAN by curlarpy: 12:16am On Sep 14, 2018
Thebwoy:
United village of brown roofs
Ibadan ni mi, mio le hide ree.....

D brown roofs shows d civilization in Ibadan don tey, when ur forefathers are still leaving in the grass house in d bush���

1 Like

Re: Incredible Facts They Never Told You About IBADAN by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 14, 2018
creamy1990:
is that the only thing you were brought up to do in life?

Sorry if you found that insensitive, but I always have a great time in Ibadan.
Re: Incredible Facts They Never Told You About IBADAN by yemex04(m): 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
NaijaMutant:
Ibadan with all its glory is still covered with brown roofs grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What an irony grin

the brown roof is what makes it unique..it's an ancient city and if you have been there and stayed for a while, you will discover that the city boast of both the rural and urban settlement..it's all about the uniqueness of that city..all that the OP wrote about it are true..

1 Like

Re: Incredible Facts They Never Told You About IBADAN by yemex04(m): 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
NaijaMutant:
Ibadan with all its glory is still covered with brown roofs grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What an irony grin

The brown roof is what makes it unique..it's an ancient city and if you have been there and stayed for a while, you will discover that the city boast of both the rural and urban settlement..it's all about the uniqueness of that city..all that the OP wrote about it are true..

1 Like

Re: Incredible Facts They Never Told You About IBADAN by Hsurdbespoke: 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2019
I would like to relocate to ibadan from abeokuta cos of the population and market... Do I sew from apartment house or rent a roadside shop to attract potential customers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Car Plunges Off A Bridge With 4 People Inside In Akure This Morning (Photos) / Lagos Begins Commercial Water Transportation, As Sanwo-Olu Launches Speed Boats / Murtala Mohammed International Airport Undergoes Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.