Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

What Would You Do In This Situation. Pls Advise. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do In This Situation. Pls Advise. (5867 Views)

This Is The Reason I Don't Approach Girls Anymore. Pls Advise / Serious Situation,pls. / Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do In This Situation. Pls Advise. by Amakababe(f): 12:50pm On Sep 12, 2018
I'm in big trouble now and I need your opinion guys, what you would do if you were in my shoes.

I'm or I was a mechanical engineering student before i was dropped due to bad grades. I was asked to leave the school. I realised my mistake and know I'll do better now.
All my girlfriends are crossing over and it is only me in the clique who failed.
My parents know already and told me to get jamb form again and buckle up.

I'll be 22 in a few months

I've cried and gotten over it and decided to buy jamb form this year, but my problem is whether to apply to the same school. I have no issues with the school but am only scared of what my mates will say when they see me in 100 level. I'm extremely popular among them.

Pls what would you do, change school or come back to same school. Considering what people will say especially.
Pls give reasons.
Cc jarus
Lalasticlala
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation. Pls Advise. by clarocuzioo(m): 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2018
When you were busy fucling en masse and watching Dr. 9 inch, how will you not have poor grades.
My simple advice, leave that environment, go to another, start afresh and concentrate on your studies, leave Dr. 9inch and enmasse sex for your own good.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation. Pls Advise. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
clarocuzioo:
When you were busy fucling en masse and watching Dr. 9 inch, how will you not have poor grades.
My simple advice, leave that environment, go to another, start afresh and concentrate on your studies, leave Dr. 9inch and enmasse sex for your own good.
Ouch! shocked

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation. Pls Advise. by Dgoz(m): 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2018
I'd say change school

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation. Pls Advise. by futuregovernor: 2:52pm On Sep 12, 2018
Come and date me first
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation. Pls Advise. by CaZmir: 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
[img][/img]

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation. Pls Advise. by reubenobi(m): 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2018
"slay them with sweetness" Are you sure you're a changed person?
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation. Pls Advise. by Amakababe(f): 3:06pm On Sep 12, 2018
Dgoz:
I'd say change school
hello sir. Thanks for d reply.
Please could you help me with a reason or two behind your suggestion
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation. Pls Advise. by sirusX(m): 3:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
Amakababe:
I'm in big trouble now and I need your opinion guys, what you would do if you were in my shoes.

I'm or I was a mechanical engineering student before i was dropped due to bad grades. I was asked to leave the school. I realised my mistake and know I'll do better now.
All my girlfriends are crossing over and it is only me in the clique who failed.

I've cried and gotten over it and decided to buy jamb form this year, but my problem is whether to apply to the same school. I have no issues with the school but am only scared of what my mates will say when they see me in 100 level. I'm extremely popular among them.

Pls what would you do, change school or come back to same school. Considering what people will say especially.
Pls give reasons.

This is the problem...thinking of what others would say about you

If you are really ready for a new leaf, let nobody deter you cz you should come with a focus on what you need to get done

If you need a change of environment, then by all means chose a different school

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation. Pls Advise. by Amakababe(f): 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
sirusX:

This is the problem...thinking of what others would say about you

If you are really ready for a new leaf, let nobody deter you cz you should come with a focus on what you need to get done

If you need a change of environment, then by all means chose a different school
thank you. I don't think I need to change environ. I'm used to how things are done Here so I bliv I have an added advantage know that I know better. Thanks once again.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation. Pls Advise. by samysmoothfresh: 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
This one never even sure whether she go pass the jamb she dey here dey worry wetin her friends go think if she enter 100l again

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation. Pls Advise. by Amakababe(f): 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
This one never even sure whether she go pass the jamb she dey here dey worry wetin her friends go think if she enter 100l again
pls keep quiet. I don't know why you guys take everything for joke. Do you know d tears I have cried after I was asked to leave, do u think its easy. Pls you can ignore if you have nothing to offer. And yes I have never failed jamb, I have written twice with 200+.
Thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation. Pls Advise. by EddieAsuzu: 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2018
Amakababe:

I'll be 22 in a few months

Pls give reasons.

Are you in University of Ilorin? reach me on 08063658249
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation. Pls Advise. by Amakababe(f): 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
EddieAsuzu:

Are you in University of Ilorin? reach me on 08
hey I want to remain anonymous. Pls edit your number. No not unilorin
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation. Pls Advise. by samysmoothfresh: 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
Amakababe:
pls keep quiet. I don't know why you guys take everything for joke. Do you know d tears I have cried after I was asked to leave, do u think its easy. Pls you can ignore if you have nothing to offer. And yes I have never failed jamb, I have written twice with 200+.
Thank you.

theres always a first time for everything babe

and we dont take everything for jokes, we only take clowns and trolls for jokes and last checked, you've been a troll for a long while

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation. Pls Advise. by Amakababe(f): 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

theres always a first time for everything babe

and we dont take everything for jokes, we only take clowns and trolls for jokes and last checked, you've been a troll for a long while
have I ever trolled you?
Ode foolish nonentity.

Pls leave my thread and keep off from anything concerning amaka henceforth else I report you to the mods. Be warned. Rubbish.
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation. Pls Advise. by samysmoothfresh: 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
Amakababe:
have I ever trolled you?
Ode foolish nonentity.

Pls leave my thread and keep off from anything concerning amaka henceforth else I report you to the mods. Be warned. Rubbish.

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation. Pls Advise. by kenny1795(m): 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2018
Amakababe:
hello sir. Thanks for d reply.
Please could you help me with a reason or two behind your suggestion
I know someone who went through this exact phase in futo.... but guess what, he went back started from 100level and now in his final year. his mates are graduates now
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation. Pls Advise. by Amakababe(f): 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2018
kenny1795:
I know someone who went through this exact phase in futo.... but guess what, he went back started from 100level and now in his final year. his mates are graduates now
thanks. In the same futo?
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation. Pls Advise. by id4sho(m): 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
Amakababe:
thanks. In the same futo?
FUTMINNA ko, e dey happen. i had similar situation which I just dropped this comment on nairaland concerning a guy who committed suicide.

what nonsense, arrant nonsense. I had poor grades and carry over which led to force full expulsion from my department (mechanical engineering) and went to a new department(surveying and Geoinformatics) , still had multiple carry overs. I was still determined to graduate with good grades even though I still had to spill. i had a total of 7-8 carryovers.
The good News is that i just landed a FG job. Academic Excellence is highly overrated amongst undergraduates.
#GODWIN

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation. Pls Advise. by Deckline(m): 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
Amakababe:
have I ever trolled you?
Ode foolish nonentity.

Nna shut up. The mods are not to blame for your failure in the university. You see,people like you are the problems in this country. You don't merit the admission list with your brain. You used money and connection causing those who were more intelligent and more deserving than you to be dropped or not admitted. Why are you now telling us now Now you have realised money can not sustain the admission. Why not resort to the usual ways "slayers" of your type row... Sex4mark. I swear,you'd get a 3rd class at best.
#SMH.
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation. Pls Advise. by AlexCk: 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
Sorry to hear.
Shīt happens.

Depends on you, changing schools seems nice, especially if you may get distracted in that same school, or u may feel bad cuz of ur friends being higher.

Just don't mess up this time.
All the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation. Pls Advise. by Amakababe(f): 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
Deckline:

Nna shut up. The mods are not to blame for your failure in the university. You see,people like you are the problems in this country. You don't merit the admission list with your brain. You used money and connection causing those who were more intelligent and more deserving than you to be dropped or not admitted. Why are you now telling us now Now you have realised money can not sustain the admission. Why not resort to the usual ways "slayers" of your type row... Sex4mark. I swear,you'd get a 3rd class at best.
#SMH.
tell the breadwinner of the shïthole you call a family to shut up.
I leave you to keep wallowing in your stupid ways.
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation. Pls Advise. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2018
will b lying if I say I know d feeling, but I can relate using other issues. people are different, 4 some, going back to that school might make them depressed cos of their friends, for others, it pushes them to work harder. what is ur drive? search urself
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation. Pls Advise. by Deckline(m): 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
Amakababe:
I will tell the breadwinner of my shïthole family to shut up.
leave me to keep wallowing in my stupid ways. I know i'm a biitch.
You just made my point!!! Your dead mum is probably still crying in the grave! grin grin
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation. Pls Advise. by Amakababe(f): 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2018
Deckline:

You just made my point!!! Your dead mum is probably still crying in the grave!
never include my mother in any of your childish rants ever ever in your life again.
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation. Pls Advise. by Deckline(m): 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
Amakababe:
never exclude my mother in any of your childish rants ever ever in your life again. You are free to include her

grin grin See this idiott!!
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation. Pls Advise. by Amakababe(f): 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
Deckline:

grin grin See this idiott!!
I repeat. Call me all you want but never include my mother. Try it again if you think am joking and see.
No home training nonsense.
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation. Pls Advise. by Deckline(m): 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
gloria34:
will b lying if I say I know d feeling, but I can relate using other issues. people are different, 4 some, going back to that school might make them depressed cos of their friends, for others, it pushes them to work harder. what is ur drive? search urself
You are a very fine witch... I don't mind flying away with you.
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation. Pls Advise. by Deckline(m): 5:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
Amakababe:
I repeat. Call me all you want but never include my mother. Try it again if you think am joking and see.
No home training nonsense.
Ah ah ah ah! My conscience is already hitting me now. I don't want you to go and join the bread winner of your family so soon by committing suicide! Next time,be careful when quoting people. You started a fight you couldn't finish. I forgive your stupidity!
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation. Pls Advise. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
Amakababe:
have I ever trolled you?
Ode foolish nonentity.

what kinda attitudr is this
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation. Pls Advise. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2018
Amakababe:
Thank you.

So all this while you created this account to defame Amarabae you were just an undergraduate with bad grade? You spent so much time here shitposting about penis and money but never bothered with your grades? So behind all your post here was a sad little guy who was at the point of being thrown out of the university so you channelled your frustration on people here.

This world can be so sad. How are you going to restart? How are you sure you wont make the same mistake?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mention The Most Intelligent Person You Have Ever Encountered. / Conjoined Twins In Vicious Legal Battle Over Right To Masturbate / I Just Lost My Job Because I Was Looking At My Boss Hips , Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.