Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? (5777 Views)

My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen / See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me / My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? by Isabelle16(f): 2:21pm On May 25, 2022
This morning, my boyfriend, my first and only boyfriend texted me the message bellow:

"Anyday anytime, feel free to dump me without hesitation if you no longer love me.Don't forget to inform me quickly when you take such decision".

I'm still figuring out what that means.I begin to doubt his love for me.I'm restless.Did he actually love me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:23pm On May 25, 2022
He just cheated on you.. feeling guilty and all about his action..
Pls it's only my opinion..might be wrong..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 25, 2022
He still loves u, but u are not giving him the attention he deserves, so he's notifying u that he's noticed ur unruly behaviour and if u re no longer interested in the relationship kukuma tell him on time..

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? by PerfectStranger(m): 2:25pm On May 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
[s]He just cheated on you.. feeling guilty and all about his action..
Pls it's only my opinion..might be wrong..[/s]
He just realized Nigerian girls are not to be trusted. Nigga cares for his peace of mind.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? by ojuu4u(m): 2:36pm On May 25, 2022
Instead to be eating ur cake and still having it, he gives you full freedom to take action without pity him.

1 Like

Re: See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? by VictorUSA1: 2:43pm On May 25, 2022
That's because he just realized ladies are all useless regardless of their origin.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? by Ballzproblemm: 2:43pm On May 25, 2022
Isabelle16:
This morning, my boyfriend, my first and only boyfriend texted me the message bellow:

"Anyday anytime, feel free to dump me without hesitation if you no longer love me.Don't forget to inform me quickly when you take such decision".

I'm still figuring out what that means.I begin to doubt his love for me.I'm restless.Did he actually love me?
last thing wey suppose they your mind na boyfriend, Nigeria hard anybody wey choose to leave your life let him/her go ,
Re: See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? by Blunttruth: 2:45pm On May 25, 2022
Isabelle16:

He does not want to be led on.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:45pm On May 25, 2022
Isabelle16:

its obvious he believes you dont love him...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? by Isabelle16(f): 2:52pm On May 25, 2022
VictorUSA1:
That's because he just realized ladies are all useless regardless of their origin.
My crushgrin
Re: See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? by VictorUSA1: 2:55pm On May 25, 2022
Isabelle16:
My crushgrin
grin
Re: See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 25, 2022
Isabelle16:

C that guy doesn't give a Bleep about you,reason am now e go be like na u dey force am 2 luv u...like u no b anything him don do clean mouth and him no care,make u Bleep off...he is making jest of u,probably told his guyz and they laughed it off while e typed it in their midst...and dem dey hail am "my gee,bad guyyy!!" u better get sense now b4 ur eye clear,no beta no look back and just break up so u fit get dignity 4 him eye....

1 Like

Re: See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? by 40fy: 5:08pm On May 25, 2022
Sure doesn't love you!! Come to me, come to daddy before it's too late!! I've got love to give!!
Re: See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? by Nonexisting: 5:13pm On May 25, 2022
The simp just found out about your cheating and prefers to cry behind closed doors than confront you. Simpism and cowardice go hand in hand.

2 Likes

Re: See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? by MajesticKris: 5:42pm On May 25, 2022
He's just informing u on time.. cus una know how to skater PERSON HEART' Anyhow...
Re: See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? by Hartugrin27(m): 6:01pm On May 25, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
you just they jump into conclusion idiot

Abi oooo
I no dea read dis babe comment at all
Re: See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? by JONSYN7154: 6:27pm On May 25, 2022
Heathrow44:
He still loves u, but u are not giving him the attention he deserves, so he's notifying u that he's noticed ur unruly behaviour and if u re no longer interested in the relationship kukuma tell him on time..
Gbam!!!!

1 Like

Re: See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? by InfinityFabric: 6:30pm On May 25, 2022
Boyfriend:
   a person's regular male companion with whom they have a romantic or sexual relationship.

Boyfriends by definition are NOT supposed to love you, they're only there to have sex with you and leave anytime. Get married if you want better deal.

But I guess you're enjoying the D, no ?

2 Likes

Re: See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? by Gbadebo01(m): 9:30pm On May 25, 2022
Isabelle16:

what happened before he said this? Did you have an argument before this?
Re: See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? by phemmyfour: 3:17am On May 26, 2022
Isabelle16:

Don't worry, you will still have more...this one is gone already
Re: See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? by Lee99: 3:21am On May 26, 2022
Heathrow44:
Gbamsolutely, I couldn't have said it any better

1 Like

Re: See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? by IkeIgboNile(m): 3:46am On May 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK
He just cheated on you.. feeling guilty and all about his action..
Pls it's only my opinion..might be wrong..

I find it hard to believe that you're a guy with the way,you always jump into conclusion.
Re: See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? by immortalmortal: 5:01am On May 26, 2022
He "didn't" love you
Re: See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? by Redpill1: 5:26am On May 26, 2022
Wtf man
That guy never realize sey all Nigerian girls see relationship as games. A average Nigerian girl will be in 5 different relationships simultaneously grin
Hookup all the way man
Re: See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? by Nobody: 7:53am On May 26, 2022
Isabelle16:

Dump him quickly. He's not good enough for you.
Re: See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? by Bignuell(m): 10:08am On May 26, 2022
Nah, i believe he still loves you. I had always tell girls i date that if at any point they don't feel me again, they should be merciful to let me know on time instead of hiding, denying visitation, intentionally missing my calls. He's just telling you to give heads up and i want to believe he has seen some withdrawing signs from you.

3 Likes

Re: See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? by ZirdoRoray(m): 10:25am On May 26, 2022
Tell us the full story madam. Untill we hear from both sides, this one na hearsay. There are three sides to the truth, your side, his side and the truth itself. You may have done something. Men control access to relationships, ladies control access to sex. Ladies no it is mostly what is between their legs that can keep him coming back for more that's why they use it has bargaining power. What If ladies gave it freely and easily, you think guys will give a damn about your wahala? The guy is your boyfriend not your husband. Can you tell us that you're dating only him? Are you not active on Instagram, Facebook, twitter, TikTok and whatever? If you're don't be you have emotionally ties to other guys who keep showing you unnecessary attention till you get to 30s and no longer see a man to marry you. See, even if you love him can you marry him? Why don't you go and ask him why he did that and come and tell us so we can advice both of you. In proper counseling practices, couples are always advised together. This is a faceless forum, we can not no all the games both of you are playing. Tell us the full story. We can't advise you based on a text message. What really happened? Did you make him jealous? Are you always online chatting with other guys? If you really love him, they stay with him and marry him if that is he wants to. A relationship is not made so you can breakup later, a relationship is made so you can fix it up. If you if think you can't, then enjoy your boyfriend in peace and stop disturbing us. Don't worry very soon you will meet alot of guys how there. Won't you break up with him if you find a better option? Afterall guys are mainly judged by their ability to provide. Once you see a better offer will you close your legs and stay with him to the end, till he becomes the man you want? Or you will find excuses to leave him? The reality is that only 1 out 100 first time boyfriend/girlfriend relationships leads to marriage. So if you're leaving him atleast do him a favour of telling him before you leave so he can move to the next one. Easy come, easy go.
Re: See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? by gregyboy(m): 11:16am On May 26, 2022
Isabelle16:

as i guy i have sent my babe this message if she was acting strange asap.....

and her head go correct back

only u can decode the message

mine can be wrong

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facts About Slim Girls / Relationship Quarrels And Friends / Em Guys Don Start Again O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.