Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

My Advise - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Advise (215 Views)

Old Note Ends 10th, CBN (my Advise) / As Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Released, My Advise To Him / My Advise To Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Advise by Dejikohen: 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
*MY ADVISE TO THE GOVERNOR* .

Mr governor history lies at your doorstep, the fate of Lagos rest upon the decision you will make towards your political destiny.

It's a known fact that you have the heart of lagosian and we all await your decisions, we entrusted you with our lives and properties three and half years ago not only because of your political structures but because we knew your credibility and we saw your hard work when you served as the accountant- general even though you contested against a great force in Mr Jimi Agbaje.

Mr Governor the way I see this case you have two options either you act through Diplomacy or War.

*Diplomacy* : Mr Governor, you can either appease your godfather and his cohorts through respectable channels like the presidency, traditional rulers, his business partners or other respectable statesmen, if you choose this option you get back the ticket of APC and his structures, get a second term in office and other packages that it's comes with.

*War* : Mr Governor, this option is dreadful as we all know your godfather is the strongest man in Lagos, but sir you can take the bull by the horn, for lagosian hearts are with you, politics sir you know entails concessions, compromise and cutting deals, so you can build bridges with his political enemies within and outside the party and within and without of the state and collectively you fight this battle.

Taking this option means you will be going against a might man, if you come out defeated you will be respected for refusing to be bullied around and standing up against godfatherism and justice.

Mr Governor, if you look at this as a battle and not as a war even if defeated happen now you can always come back better and stronger been endowed with more political insight.

Even your godfather is respected today not because he won all his battles but because he stood has a fighter, refuse to be shove around even against all hordes.

Mr Governor, any of the option you decide to take will determine how will be remembered when the history of Lagos is being told to generations yet unborn either as a coward or a warrior.

I pray God help with great counsel and wisdom to make the right decision.

Thank you.

May God bless you.

Long live Lagos state

Eko o ni baje.

Adewumi Adedeji
Writes from Oke-aro, Ogun-state (Nigeria).
Dejijupiter@gmail.com
#D'PresidentDiary.

(1) (Reply)

School Feeding: NSIO Refutes N50 Per Meal Cost Claim In Kaduna State / Governor Masari Calls For More NHIS Enlightenment / Buhari To Governors: Clear Salaries Backlog To Access $2.69bn Paris Club Refund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.