Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,601 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top (59085 Views)

Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke / Wizkid Appreciates Tiwa Savage, Chinko Ekun And Teni After Wizkid VIP Experience / Wizkid Appreciates His Female Fan Who Drew Him(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 12, 2018
lekbel09:
Thank God say u ansa ur mumu question by yourself
You could have just move on without mentioning me.

Don't be a jerk over unnecessary things.
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 12, 2018
jaysoncute:

I also thought i was alone too
Thank u jare
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top by GurlFriend: 9:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
adisabarber:

Rich people buy "the brand" not "the quality". It is poor people that think of how long a cloth will last before paying. Rich people just buy because of the name
Then the rich people are superficial and full of shit_
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top by blackgold2018(m): 9:46pm On Sep 12, 2018
zinnyzee:
You didn't have to shade me.

That was just an opinion, i wasn't expecting cartoon designs... I wasn't even expecting anything to be honest.
Sorry dear it wasn't my intention.
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top by lekbel09(m): 10:06pm On Sep 12, 2018
zinnyzee:
You could have just move on without mentioning me.

Don't be a jerk over unnecessary things.
E pain am
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 12, 2018
blackgold2018:
Sorry dear it wasn't my intention.
It's fine.
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 12, 2018
lekbel09:
E pain am
You nor geh sense
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top by lekbel09(m): 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2018
zinnyzee:
You nor geh sense
check ur head well e b lyk say na shit dey there
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top by Harry00(m): 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
grin New baby Mama coming soon starboy abeg make dis one twins
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top by hadaydhollarpo(m): 2:33am On Sep 13, 2018
See the colour of his socks if na one ajepako wear this one now sm chindren for nairaland go dey yahbah am like hin no get god.
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top by ChiefSupplier55(m): 4:11am On Sep 13, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:
bullshiiit
He has a point there some how oo
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top by AntiWailer: 5:08am On Sep 13, 2018
adisabarber:

Rich people buy "the brand" not "the quality". It is poor people that think of how long a cloth will last before paying. Rich people just buy because of the name

Brand comes with quality.

If there is no quality the brand will die.

Your assertion is wrong.
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:41am On Sep 13, 2018
Franzinni:
a beg don't hate.... The boy has almost reached his mentor...

For igbo
For music
For women
Nah only fight with government he set carry F9

Who's his mentor?
Re: Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top by ChiefSupplier55(m): 10:48am On Sep 14, 2018
Harry00:
grin New baby Mama coming soon
starboy abeg make dis one twins

New babe mama!!! When he haven't been able to take good care of the other ones and pay for his children school fee

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bikini Photos Of Adenike Adeleke, Davido's First Cousin / Dele Momodu Shows Off Terry Waya's Sitting Room In His Abuja Mansion (Photos) / Davido Flaunts Body In A Boxer (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.