Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem? (2600 Views)

Signs She Wont Be A Good Wife / Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? / We Are In A Relationship And She Wont Allow Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem? by xynerise: 10:31am On Jul 03, 2010
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem? by Africanqueen2(f): 10:40am On Jul 03, 2010
Probably she's not hungry

1 Like

Re: She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem? by xynerise: 10:43am On Jul 03, 2010
African_queen:

FAT LIE! Gals are automatically hungry when u ask them out. grin
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem? by ndigbo: 11:04am On Jul 03, 2010
African_queen:

Laugh Don Scatter Me. LDSM
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem? by julianH(m): 11:10am On Jul 03, 2010
Is she really your chick? I hope you are not among the group of guys that hang around chick and claim to be their guy when there is nothing like that.

Again, she must not accept your iv to lunch just because you asked.
It is possible that you didnt inform her well-in-advance (if you know what i mean).

Finally, it might be that she is not the outgoing type (i used to date a chick way back that wouldnt eat out NO MATTER WHAT).

Why not try to know where she belongs before taking the stuff to the next level.

ALL GIRLS ARE NOT THE SAME!

FORGET WHAT OTHERS WILL TELL YOU!
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem? by xynerise: 11:23am On Jul 03, 2010
julian_H:

Is she really your chick? I hope you are not among the group of guys that hang around chick and claim to be their guy when there is nothing like that.

Again, she must not accept your iv to lunch just because you asked.
It is possible that you didnt inform her well-in-advance (if you know what i mean).

Finally, it might be that she is not the outgoing type (i used to date a chick way back that wouldnt eat out NO MATTER WHAT).

Why not try to know where she belongs before taking the stuff to the next level.

ALL GIRLS ARE NOT THE SAME!

FORGET WHAT OTHERS WILL TELL YOU!
That point is what I am pondering. undecided
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem? by skydeep(f): 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2010
Its probably her first experience wink
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem? by luap: 12:40pm On Jul 03, 2010
Your reading to much into the text. Your assuming. Go call her and find out what is up? Maybe she has a doc appt?
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2010
Try to find out why she said no to ur date.
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem? by cantell(m): 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2010
xynerise:

Can a gal say NO to a guy if he ask her for lunch?
I sent a text to my new chick yesterday that I will take her out for lunch today and she turned down the offer. She told me boldly that she cant go with me. Probably I think she is a shy type but is that an excuse? undecided
She's probably thinks you're a broke a*ss nigger.
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem? by yme1(f): 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2010
i say NO to lunch date back then because

1)i was just too shy
2)eating out wasnt much of my thing back then

i dont know about your babe but i think you need to talk with her undecided
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem? by femmy2010(m): 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2010
If she is shy then it is her excuse.
Help her overcome that.
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2010
Maybe she is ashame 2 follow u. She tinks u'r either too old/ugly for her, Check ursef out. Abi na lie?
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem? by yme1(f): 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2010
femmy2010:

If she is shy then it is her excuse.
Help her overcome that.

He wont be able to overcome that for her if she is not ready to
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem? by femmy2010(m): 1:43pm On Jul 03, 2010
He can always help her overcome her short coming.True love means DO NOT GIVE UP ON ME.
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem? by dobodobo(m): 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2010
I hope you are not too UGLY
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem? by skyndyp(f): 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2010
skydeep:

Its probably her first experience wink

Why do i feel you are trying to steal my i.d. Im very sure you are a man posing as female.
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem? by GDex1(m): 3:09pm On Jul 03, 2010
dobodobo:

eeeeyaaaaaaah
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem? by double08(m): 12:53am On Jul 04, 2010
Ask her out again and do it politely:gurls like to be conquered that why dey resist
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem? by Iceugwa(m): 1:48am On Jul 04, 2010
continue askin her it part of their forming
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem? by Africanqueen2(f): 7:57am On Jul 04, 2010
xynerise:

FAT LIE! Gals are automatically hungry when u ask them out. grin
ndigbo:

Laugh Don Scatter Me. LDSM
Its a possibility you know. She might not feel like doing lunch that day or maybe she has an appointment or something. She much have a reason and one of them might be she's not hungry
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem? by ndigbo: 9:23am On Jul 04, 2010
African_queen:

Its a possibility you know. She might not feel like doing lunch that day or maybe she has an appointment or something. She much have a reason and one of them might be she's not hungry
Okay, let's not push it too hard, since we actually don't know what's on the mind or Xcuse is!
@poster, why don't try and find out the reason the she took that stand.
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem? by skydeep(f): 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2010
skyndyp:

Why do i feel you are trying to steal my i.d. Im very sure you are a man posing as female.
Hey gal, what is ur problem?
Did I know u before signing in? undecided
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem? by xynerise: 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2010
dobodobo:

Tamita:

Maybe she is ashame 2 follow u. She tinks[b] u'r either too old/ugly [/b] for her, Check ursef out. Abi na lie?
That part made me laugh grin
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem? by Pweety4me(f): 5:47pm On Jul 04, 2010
cantell:

She's probably thinks you're a[b] broke a*ss nigger.[/b]

U just hit d nail on d head! grin tongue
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem? by xynerise: 5:51pm On Jul 04, 2010
Witch! angry grin
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem? by skydeep(f): 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2010
;d ;d
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem? by Pweety4me(f): 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2010
xynerise:

Witch! angry grin
Don't dare abuse me o. . .
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem? by xynerise: 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2010
Witch x3 grin
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem? by skydeep(f): 5:57pm On Jul 04, 2010
Naughty guy grin
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem? by Pweety4me(f): 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2010
xynerise:

Witch x3 grin
4 dat u will remain a broke as$ & chickless guy 4 lyfe!
Re: She Wont Go Out With Me. Whats The Problem? by Africanqueen2(f): 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2010
ndigbo:

Okay, let's not push it too hard, since we actually don't know what's on the mind or Xcuse is!
Hehehe. . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Romance Game / When A Guy Says He's Not Ready...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.